Exeter GT Tuning (Updated with new seasonal setups)

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 15,760 comments
Nah... I'm not feeling like a lion today.. I think i'm coming down with a common cold.. Alright, that sounds great. Let's hope you can back up that fancy talk..:D
I meant everyone else in the room. Me, Ill just attempt to keep up and hope to late brake you on the last corner and sneak a win.

Just a little heads up for the event..

The first couple of races will be made with road cars in different pp ranges working our way up to racecars, and same deal there working out way up the pp scale...

Sound good?
Crawl before you walk & walk before you run is smart thinking.
Sounds like you guys are going to have a riot of a time.
I'm imagining sweaty palms, swear words, laughing, tears & virtual high fives.
I await the results with baited breath.

Crawl before you walk & walk before you run is smart thinking.
Sounds like you guys are going to have a riot of a time.
I'm imagining sweaty palms, swear words, laughing, tears & virtual high fives.
I await the results with baited breath.

That's what i hope.. The whole idea was based around having as good of a time possible.

I'm sure it will be a blast, considering the ammount of "cool cats" in here.

Only wish you could've been there too, Pete. But who knows, if this goes well, and you get yourself a half decent connection maybe you could join in on the fun in the future as well..

Exeter GT Race Meet

Race 1 - Tsukuba (450PP SH) - Wipeout on first lap. Came last in the wrong car. Well done to Badger for the first win of the day
Race 2 - Suzuka (500PP SH) - JCS in 1st place. Myself in 2nd place :)
Race 3 - Rome (550PP SS) - Incident on Quali Lap meant JCS had to retire from the race. Chrisspeed came in first place by a long shot after a good ding dong race between myself and Badger. Apologies to JCS for my part in the quail incident.
Race 4 - (Re-Run of race 3 after JCS wanted another go) - Gas man knocked on door and gifted win to Chris. I was in 1st place and holding my lead well. :(
Race 5 - Nurburgring GP/F (550PP SS) - Chris left to buy beer and then there were 3 :) - The last corner proved to be my downfall and I went from 1-3rd. Well done Badger for pulling back all that time and getting the last chicane right.
Race 6 - Confusion reigns. It was supposed to be Mini Race but then it wasn't. It was a re-run of the last race without TCS. The win was mine. Great race JCS. :)
Race 7 - FITT Mini Cooper Race - Not sure how this race went as I was disconnected from PSN and kicked out of the lobby half way into the race. Not too great really. JCS won. Well done. I wish I was taking part.

Last edited:
Yes that would be good......that is if you don't mind having me ...Captain slow with yer...lol
You'll get faster online. Its slightly different to normal physics but once you get the hang of it, you become a lot faster and smoother.
I just wanted to thank you guys for some close and intense,and most importantly, clean racing.

This was definitly not the last time we did this..
We shall arrange a time when we are all available again for more online racing. It was great fun. A few bumps and scrapes but nothing a repaint wouldn't fix :)

I look forward for the next Challange :cheers:
Next time we will definitely use both variations of the Corvette tune (yours and mine) and the FITT NSX tune with no aids. along with PP races like today. Most of the races were really close at the end.

Back