Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 929 comments
Great tunes so far, just wanted to mention though that with your tune if you put a wide body and wide tires+offset on the 97 Supra there's wheel rub on the front, but upping the ride height by 10mm solves that.

Last edited:
Hi all I'm loving the tunes so far great work :)
Does adding a wide body change the handling at all or just cosmetic?
Also anyone using g29 wheel can I ask what ffb settings.

View attachment 1120573

Gran Turismo 7 Setups

Hello all and welcome to Exeter GT Tuning. Once upon a time ago I had a modest sized tuning garage in GT6 but life got in the way for GT Sport and I didn't have the time or enough energy to keep going with the tuning aspects of that game. For GT7 however, I am definitely going to back and will be posting tunes for cars once more!

I look forward to seeing some of the old people from my previous thread and also new people who are looking for easy to drive cars in GT7.

I will be making the old style tunes that made GT6 more fun to play and as has always been the case, feel free to chat, ask any questions and comment on any of the tunes that will be forthcoming.

In time I will be more open about why I went quiet for so long but for now Hello again everyone! Sorry I was not about for ages and I hope to see a few of you in GT7 in the future.
Hello was looking for integra dc5 tune if you ever have spare time please

Hi all I'm loving the tunes so far great work :)
Does adding a wide body change the handling at all or just cosmetic?
Also anyone using g29 wheel can I ask what ffb settings.
I haven’t had chance to directly compare these two things yet. I would need two of the same car to test it out and I’m not quite there yet. Definitely something to look into though when I have a duplicate car.
Hello was looking for integra dc5 tune if you ever have spare time please
Do you mean integra dc2 ‘95?

Last edited:
Hey mate, well done on doing these tunes, will give them a try, cheers 😎
Hey, Thanks, I am sure you'll enjoy the tunes. Hope you are well and everything is good with you.

I have a couple more tunes which I have finished off today but I am on nights tonight for the next 2 nights. I'll get them posted in a few days.

it can be usefull for 550 pp?
It would definitely be useful at 550PP. The potential of this car seems very good up to 600PP if you add on wide body and other aftermarket parts at the GT auto.

At some point I will do a tune for this car at 550pp level but I just wanted a 500PP car which would be useful and sort of cheap to make.

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 750PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Fast and easy drive 750PP beauty.

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 750PP-1.jpg

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 750PP-2.jpg

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 750PP-2.5.jpg

Set top speed to 400
Adjust gears as per figures.
Set final gear.
Final gear can be adjusted to suit tracks.

Ferrari F8 Tributo '19 750PP-3.jpg

Last edited:
Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 650PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Custom Parts (GT Auto)
Front Aero Type A
Side Type A
Rear Type A
Wing Type A

This car was pretty good with a stock setup, I have just made it more consistent and safe to drive at high speeds. Really cool looking car perfect for a range of events in the single player mode. Enjoy!

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 650PP-1.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 650PP-2.jpg

Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 650PP-3.jpg

Here are the completed tunes that I had ready a few days ago. I hope that you all enjoy them. The F8 is a really awesome car, unfortunately no dedicated 750PP events as yet but certainly it is competitive above that level. I have a R35 which is being tuned on RM tyres at 800PP and a Lambo at 700PP which are currently being worked on.

After these cars I will be looking at some lower PP cars and i've been eyeing up the BMW M3 '03 for a few days now, that car is definitely in need of a tune. Anyway, hope you enjoy the new tunes and as always, let me know what you think.

Hi, please can you setup all cars needed to the coffee missions too? Like a nissan GTR at 700 pp etc...
I am still to do that mission. I will be working on a Gtr at 700pp at some point. I am saving credits right now ready for the used car dealership when it has more cars in it.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 (550PP)

Sports Hard Tyres

A cruising Ferrari designed to be smooth and safe on SH tyres.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 550PP-1.jpg

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 550PP-2.jpg

Setting up the transmission
Set TS to 280
Set gear rations as per image below
Set final gear to suit track.
At 550PP it is probably not going to be a brilliant transmission on very long straights but can be awesome for shorter tracks with lots of corners where acceleration is a must.

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 550PP-3.jpg

Ferrari 308 GTB '75 550PP-4.jpg

Porsche Taycan Turbo Turbo S '19 (700PP)

Sports Soft Tyres

Set up with Front aero Type A
Wing - Custom wing set.

A cheap tune (well for me at least) as i won this car from a roulette ticket. Go me! for once I actually got a nice reward from that often disappointing system.

An electric vehicle which handles smoother and more predictable than stock. Headphone users beware, this car is really loud!! and when I say loud, i mean the screeching of tyres... definitely not the exhaust note. It doesn't have one.. Good luck headphone users!

Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 700PP-1.jpg

Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 700PP-2.jpg

Porsche Taycan Turbo S '19 700PP-3.jpg

Toyota 86 Gr.4 (630PP)

Racing Hard Tyres

Safe and a confirmed winner on chilli races.

Toyota 86 Gr.4 630PP-1.jpg

Toyota GR 86 Gr.4 630PP-2.jpg

Transmission settings.
Set TS to 300
Set final gear as per image below
Set final gear as needed to suit track.
Car will sit at 629PP with this transmission setting.

Toyota GR 86 Gr.4 630PP-3.jpg

Toyota 86 Gr.4 630PP-3.jpg

Last edited:
Dodge Viper Gr.4 630PP

Racing Hard Tyres

Transmission is taken from the 700PP version of this car and not adapted from that build. Rebuild the transmission if needed.

Confirmed winner on 630PP chilli races.

Dodge Viper Gr.4 630PP-1.jpg

Dodge Viper Gr.4 630PP-2.jpg

Dodge Viper Gr.4 630PP-3.jpg

Dodge Viper Gr.4 700PP

Racing Soft Tyres

Really fast Gr.4 car. safe to drive and a winner on all 700PP events.

Dodge Viper Gr.4 700PP-1.jpg

Dodge Viper Gr.4 700PP-2.jpg

Setting up the transmission.
Set top speed to 300
Set gear ratios as per image below
Set final gear to suit track. Can be adjusted safely.

Dodge Viper Gr.4 700PP-3.jpg

Dodge Viper Gr.4 700PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
Hello my old friend. I'm in love with this car. Keep on the good work.;)
Me too. Gorgeous car and awesome to drive. I am getting quicker at the tuning aspect of this game now. Definitely finding gt4 cars very enjoyable to tune. Still a little to learn though.

I have a couple of your tunes installed for the sponsorship Porsche cars, they are fantastic by the way.

Thank you for the kind compliment. It is very much appreciated.

I haven’t had chance to directly compare these two things yet. I would need two of the same car to test it out and I’m not quite there yet. Definitely something to look into though when I have a duplicate car.

Do you mean integra dc2 ‘95?
Yes sorry the integra dc2 the 98 or the 95

Another legendary GT tuner returns. :bowdown: :cheers:
Looking forward to try these tunes.
So good to see you back mate 🙂
Woot welcome back
CBH
Welcome back my friend :cheers:. It be nice to the gang back together again like it was in your GT6 garage back then, it was fun so I hope to see the the others and new one as well.

Hi @ChaosND2 you may have to wait a while because GT7 is new, and I am good with setting up transmission but not in GT7 as yet. Someone may help you soon I hope 🙂

Chris.
Good to see you back again and look forward to trying your set ups.
Looking forward to your tunes!
It's a real pleasure to see your comeback :cheers:
Sorry it took me so long to respond to these messages. I have been busy at work. Anyone would think Covid had gone away considering the amount of people coming into my place of work at the moment! Thank you for the message. It is good to be back and nice to distract my mind with tuning cars for all of you. I hope that you enjoy the tunes I am creating.

I attempted to get into GT Sport but unfortunately my life became very complicated and I had a few health issues and work related stuff going on with my career which didn't put in the greatest frame of mind. Its been a long fight back to being in the frame of mind to start tuning again. I am back though and finding this therapeutic and helpful.

I’m very interested in a setup for these two cars. Found them both to be quite the handful, would love them tamed.
Following…
Looking forward to the Porsche tune
Both of these cars are now set up and winners for multiple events in the single game play modes. Check them out if you want and let me know what you think. Always happy to hear reviews about how a tune is.

Glad you are back. Your tunes have helped me greatly in the past
Thank you. Hope that the ones I am producing now are going to be as helpful to you. Going to be doing lots more tunes in the future once we get a nice credit maker in the game. For now, I am just enjoying Gr.4 and Gr.3 events to make credits. A good way to test if my newest creations were good enough for the win and thankfully they were up to the standard.

On a side note, the newest Gr.4 cars are all winnings from the missions. Bronze medal at least in all and you get those little racer cars for free. Not a bad incentive to succeed in them. My plan when I have an hour or two is to create a post with the events/races/missions and link the winning cars to that particular event. As many of my old thread members recall, I did this for seasonal events and it definitely helps people find tunes which are capable of winning. It seemed to be useful back then so i'll probably give it another go.

I'll be on nights for a couple of nights now so won't see much new but next week I will be putting time into finalising more tunes.

I appreciate the ongoing support and look forward to seeing your thoughts on the current tunes and any future ones that are listed.

Last edited:
Back