Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 929 comments
Porsche Spyder Type 550/1500RS '55 550PP

Sports Medium Tyres

A low PP, fun and easy to drive porsche. A nice edition to the game.

Porsche Spyder Type 550 1500RS '55 550PP-1.jpg

Porsche Spyder Type 550 1500RS '55 550PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 270
Set gear ratios as per image
Set FG as per image.

Porsche Spyder Type 550 1500RS '55 550PP-3.jpg

Porsche Spyder Type 550 1500RS '55 550PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car (Engine Swap Tune) 753PP

Racing Hard Tyres
Engine = Nismo GT-R

A really fast engine swapped touring car that will keep up with a couple of the 800PP cars too. I didn't know this was an engine swap until today so this was a nice surprise for me.

Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car 750PPES-1.jpg

Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car 750PPES-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 340
Set FG as per image

Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car 750PPES-3.jpg

Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car 750PPES-4.jpg

Last edited:
Audi TTS Coupe '14 600PP

Sports Medium Tyres
Completely stock body and wheels.

A little fun Audi that has a personality and occasionally lets the rear end slide around meaning you might actually have to drive this thing.

Audi TTS Coupe '14 600PP-1.jpg

Audi TTS Coupe '14 600PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

Audi TTS Coupe '14 600PP-3.jpg

Audi TTS Coupe '14 600PP-4.jpg

De Tomaso Pantera '71 (Engine Swap Tune) 650PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Engine = Coyote 5.0L Mustang
Wing Type B
Sized up wheels

A great little car that seems to be underrated in the game. Handles nice, safe to drive and comes with a engine swap. I just need to buy this car again now to make a normal low PP version. Enjoy!

De Tomaso Pantera '71 650PP(ES)-1.jpg

De Tomaso Pantera '71 650PP(ES)-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 280
Set FG to image

De Tomaso Pantera '71 650PP(ES)-3.jpg

De Tomaso Pantera '71 650PP(ES)-4.jpg

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater '89 600PP

Sports Medium Tyres
Front aero
Side Aero
Rear Area

A down to earth, nice handling Fairlady that will squirm a little under heavy breaking and fast steering but this makes the car really reactive and is very easy to control. A car to enjoy and keep you on your toes.

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater '89 600PP-2.jpg

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater '89 600PP-3.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater '89 600PP-4.jpg

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater '89 600PP-5.jpg

Winning race

Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TT 2seater '89 600PP-1.jpg

Last edited:
I have a couple more tunes completed and downloaded but I need to be on the game to get the aero parts and wide body kits as I know the they have some parts applied. Hope you like the tunes I have given you so far. Let me know how you get on with them.

Ran this today. Excellent. Thanks.
Thanks. I am pleased that this setup worked as well for you as it does in my hands. Old school GT3 cars still seem special in this game. Even if there are faster, newer ones out there now.
Wow what an abundance of preparation, more than to save now! 😁
Yep. A lot of saving required. More saving up may be required as you will see.

Audi TTS Coupe '14 700PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Engine = R8
Sports Soft Tyres
Wide Body Kit
Sized up rims (Wide)

A nicely balanced and easy to drive engine swap tune. Not the most horse power the engines swap provide but to be honest the car doesn't need it. You'll see when you get behind the wheel. (Mind the breaking zones, carries more speed than you imagine)

Audi TTS Coupe '14 700PP(ES)-1.jpg

Audi TTS Coupe '14 700PP(ES)-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG to suit track

Audi TTS Coupe '14 700PP(ES)-3.jpg

Audi TTS Coupe '14 700PP(ES)-4.jpg

BMW M2 Competition '18 650PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Stock body and wheels

A reactive and fun beemer. Nice to drive and fast in a straight line. Watch the back end when you try and take sharp corners too quickly as it might get a little squirrelly.

BMW M2 Comp '18 650PP-1.jpg
BMW M2 Comp '18 650PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set FG as per image (can be changed for tracks)

BMW M2 Comp '18 650PP-3.jpg

BMW M2 Comp '18 650PP-4.jpg

Mercedes-AMG GT Satefy Car 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Front Aero Type A
Side Aero Type A
Wing - Custom Wing Set

A car I have had sitting in my garage completed since the end of the F1 season. It was painted accordingly. Max was in the best car this year and deserved to win his first world championship. Lewis being an 8 time world champion already is good enough for me.

Okay, now being serious. This car feels nice to drive, it is fast and safe and you can activate the light and control the field. What more do you need?

Merc-AMG GT Safety Car 700PP-1.jpg

Merc-AMG GT Safety Car 700PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 360
Set FG as per image

Merc-AMG GT Safety Car 700PP-3.jpg

Merc-AMG GT Safety Car 700PP-4.jpg

Pagani Huayra '13 750PP

Sports Soft Tyres
Stock wheels and body

This car is safe, drives really fast and takes corners sensibly. A very nice handling car as long as you don't push thing past the limit of the tune. Slow in, fast out as per usual.

I am going to make this thing a 800PP RH tune too for those hypercar races as it has so much potential in that range also.

Pagani Huayra '13 750PP-1.jpg

Pagani Huayra '13 750PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 400
Set FG as per image

Pagani Huayra '13 750PP-3.jpg

Pagani Huayra '13 750PP-4.jpg

Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special '98 880PP

Racing Hard Tyres

A nice, safe version of this car. Extremely drivable but try not to hard brake and turn with this thing as it will try and kill you.

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 880PP-1.jpg

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 880PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 340
Set FG as per image

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 880PP-3.jpg

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 880PP-4.jpg

Suzuki V6 Escudo Pikes Peak Special '98 800PP

Racing Hard Tyres

This tune is specifically for the Sardegna race. It DOMINATES!!. I accidentally went to the race instead of testing the overall lap speed and I thought why not just do 15 laps, what's the worst that can happen. Well. I was in the lead by lap 2, lapped every car and slow laps on FM6 were 1.38 with best laps 1.34s. This car is a beast. Enjoy!

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 800PP-1.jpg

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 800PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 340
Set gear ratios as per 880PP version
Set FG as per image

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 800PP-3.jpg

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 800PP-4.jpg

The proof pudding

Suzuki V6 Escude PP Special '98 800PP WinShot.jpg

So i have tested out the three new sardegna cars recently uploaded. Results are as follows. Pagani is awesome and easy to win with, Suzuki is a beast that everyone should try out and the p1 gtr is capable of winning but it is not fuel efficient and even on fm6 you’ll need to 2 stop. Nice car and feels good but not the best for sardegna.

Sports Soft Tyres
Front Aero Type A
Side Aero Type A
Wing - Custom Wing Set

A car I have had sitting in my garage completed since the end of the F1 season. It was painted accordingly. Max was in the best car this year and deserved to win his first world championship. Lewis being an 8 time world champion already is good enough for me.

Okay, now being serious. This car feels nice to drive, it is fast and safe and you can activate the light and control the field. What more do you need?

View attachment 1213577
View attachment 1213578

Transmission
Set TS to 360
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1213579
View attachment 1213580
Now I can get the lead, turn the lights on and no one will pass me, right?:)

So i have tested out the three new sardegna cars recently uploaded. Results are as follows. Pagani is awesome and easy to win with, Suzuki is a beast that everyone should try out and the p1 gtr is capable of winning but it is not fuel efficient and even on fm6 you’ll need to 2 stop. Nice car and feels good but not the best for sardegna.
P1 Gtr is an hybrid so you have to be careful with the throttle...😉 No full gas!!!😋

Last edited:
Now I can get the lead, turn the lights on and no one will pass me, right?:)
Yep, Thats right. Put those lights on and because its a safety car, no-one will try and overtake you. Wait, that's F1 2022, not GT7. Nevermind :)
P1 Gtr is an hybrid so you have to be careful with the throttle...😉 No full gas!!!😋
When you lose the electrical boost you definitely feel it in the acceleration. A nice car but you really have to find a race where fuel is not a requirement for this to be truly amazing.

My upload were taking forever, so I’m batch-posting some results from the last few days, sans commentary.
F84E2193-35B2-434B-BACE-AA07376A105E.jpeg
Audi TTS Coupe '14 600PP
59063CC3-B942-4025-A1FA-6A61DEF4BACF.jpeg
Audi TTS Coupe '14 700PP (Engine Swap Tune)
04005B9D-0352-4C1D-8B8E-A2D2BD6E7991.jpeg
De Tomaso Pantera '71 (Engine Swap Tune) 650PP
2FC77E96-813A-4804-B02D-2E830BB5D5C3.jpeg
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 700PP
3645DBA2-D21B-4BAF-871D-7F24E7AB4933.jpeg

When you lose the electrical boost you definitely feel it in the acceleration. A nice car but you really have to find a race where fuel is not a requirement for this to be truly amazing.
OK, I am totally stumped as to how you manage the charge with the hybrids. Can you enlighten me?

@shaunm80,

Just finished racing with the Zonda now and will be posting my review tomorrow... ;)

I can let you know a tiny bit, on my hands, it's only 1 second slower on the fastest lap then the Escudo... :D

But before a small question/doubt: the brakes are struggling quite a bit on hard braking in high speed (straight line not trail braking), what bdo you suggest, increase the BB to 2 or back to neutral (0)?

Thank you! 👍

Last edited:
@shaunm80,

Just finished racing with the Zonda now and will be posting my review tomorrow... ;)

I can let you know a tiny bit, on my hands, it's only 1 second slower on the fastest lap then the Escudo... :D

But before a small question/doubt: the brakes are struggling quite a bit on hard braking in high speed (straight line not trail braking), what bdo you suggest, increase the BB to 2 or back to neutral (0)?

Thank you! 👍
Struggling because they unbalance the car or they don’t slow it down enough? If unbalanced. Make the bb neutral and I’d prob decrease lsd braking by 5 points as a test to see if that helps. If it doesn’t brake enough, make bb 2 in the rear.

Struggling because they unbalance the car or they don’t slow it down enough? If unbalanced. Make the bb neutral and I’d prob decrease lsd braking by 5 points as a test to see if that helps. If it doesn’t brake enough, make bb 2 in the rear.
As in not being strong enough to stop it at top speed... At the finish line straight in Sardegna I had to anticipate a tiny bit my braking point for the first turn in order to maintain the car rotation to the apex or I ended up in the gravel... :lol:

Gonna try the BB at 2 as you suggested and will let you know more...

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
As in not being strong enough to stop it at top speed... At the finish line straight in Sardegna I had to anticipate a tiny bit my braking point for the first turn in order to maintain the car rotation to the apex or I ended up in the gravel... :lol:

Gonna try the BB at 2 as you suggested and will let you know more...

Thank you! :)
So I also found this same thing. Because your top speed with the Zonda is 170-180 instead of the 160s of other cars that I use in FM6 mode, this car does tend to need more of a braking zone but it is mighty in its acceleration out of the corner.

So I also found this same thing. Because your top speed with the Zonda is 170-180 instead of the 160s of other cars that I use in FM6 mode, this car does tend to need more of a braking zone but it is mighty in its acceleration out of the corner.
Absolutely!
Did a quick session with BB on 2 and improved a little bit. However I strongly believe that the brakes/braking ability is maxed out on the Zonda.
In order to cope with the power increase a new approach is to be a bit more conservative the entire race and anticipate the braking zones... 👍

Last edited:
Pagani Zonda R '09 800PP

Racing Hard tyres
G'night all! :)

First of all my apologies for the double post, not my intention...

@shaunm80, as stated previously, the review on the Zonda boy...

• Tested at Sardegna 800 PP 15 laps
  • Changes from original tune (2nd run) - BB 2
Gran Turismo™ 7_20221209210125.jpg

So, a few days ago Shaun tagged me on a post that he had a special and very fast car to ran at Sardegna (well 2 cars, but only tested one so far! :lol:)... He wrote and I quote:

Some beauties in there plus one I think @cbarbosa will definitely appreciate for his money maker race.
So one of them was the Pagani Zonda R'09, a car I confess had my doubts of it... But OMG what a surprise I had testing it!!
This car is absolutely insane, mental and all the other words I can't remember now to describe it... Let me give some points:

1. Divine top speed, acceleration, cornering ability/capability and rotation
  2. Insane grip on high and low speeds
  3. Corner exiting acceleration is nothing like I have seen, you can see the front of the car lift because of that huge torque avaliable almost immediately on gas...
  4. The FM + tyre wear is very good, just remember it is a track car, not a full race car, so some management is needed...
  5. The gearbox suits the car perfectly, i.e, the 1st and 2nd gears are a bit longer then usual, allowing that to put the power at your disposal very early with almost zero wheelspin/oversteer. However, a tiny bit of throttle control is needed for the slower corners...
  6. This beauty does 6 full laps at FM6 with an average 1:36 / 1:37 per lap, times that some race cars struggle to achieve on lean... And don't make write about the performance of this car in FM1, it's like the Enterprise, warp speeeeddd!!!! :P
  7. Fastest lap on full power (see image) - 1:33, only a second slower then the also insane Escudo!!
  8. The only issue I have found with this car are the brakes, a subject I discussed with @shaunm80 on previous posts and we believe it is due to the fact this car has almost 1000HP...
Now i'll stop writting because it is too long this post and people get tired of reading this much... So to anyone who made it this far please try this tune and car, it's something else for sure, but beware, a bit of adjustment on the driving style is needed to get the most of it!! 👍

TY and chat soon. :)

Last edited:
My upload were taking forever, so I’m batch-posting some results from the last few days, sans commentary.

Thank you for testing all these cars out. I am grateful that you put so much time into all of these. That is a lot of wins you have too.
G'night all! :)

First of all my apologies for the double post, not my intention...

@shaunm80, as stated previously, the review on the Zonda boy...

• Tested at Sardegna 800 PP 15 laps
  • Changes from original tune (2nd run) - BB 2
So, a few days ago Shaun tagged me on a post that he had a special and very fast car to ran at Sardegna (well 2 cars, but only tested one so far! :lol:)... He wrote and I quote:

So one of them was the Pagani Zonda R'09, a car I confess had my doubts of it... But OMG what a surprise I had testing it!!
This car is absolutely insane, mental and all the other words I can't remember now to describe it... Let me give some points:

1. Divine top speed, acceleration, cornering ability/capability and rotation
  2. Insane grip on high and low speeds
  3. Corner exiting acceleration is nothing like I have seen, you can see the front of the car lift because of that huge torque avaliable almost immediately on gas...
  4. The FM + tyre wear is very good, just remember it is a track car, not a full race car, so some management is needed...
  5. The gearbox suits the car perfectly, i.e, the 1st and 2nd gears are a bit longer then usual, allowing that to put the power at your disposal very early with almost zero wheelspin/oversteer. However, a tiny bit of throttle control is needed for the slower corners...
  6. This beauty does 6 full laps at FM6 with an average 1:36 / 1:37 per lap, times that some race cars struggle to achieve on lean... And don't make write about the performance of this car in FM1, it's like the Enterprise, warp speeeeddd!!!! :P
  7. Fastest lap on full power (see image) - 1:33, only a second slower then the also insane Escudo!!
  8. The only issue I have found with this car are the brakes, a subject I discussed with @shaunm80 on previous posts and we believe it is due to the fact this car has almost 1000HP...
Now i'll stop writting because it is too long this post and people get tired of reading this much... So to anyone who made it this far please try this tune and car, it's something else for sure, but beware, a bit of adjustment on the driving style is needed to get the most of it!! 👍

TY and chat soon. :)
Thank you for the long review. It is a very fast car indeed and as track cars go, it is quite fuel efficient indeed. If only the lamborghini's were this easy to get right. I am still struggling with those cars.

Back