Exeter GT Tuning

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 929 comments
Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 630PP

Racing Hard Tyres

A easy to drive and fun Gr.4 car. Really nice and safe on the 630PP chilli races.

Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 630PP-1.jpg

Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 630PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set gear ratios as per image
Set FG as per image

Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 630PP-3.jpg

Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 630PP-4.jpg

As they say, the proof is in the pudding.

Jaguar F-Type Gr.4 630PP WinShot.jpg

Dallara Super Formula SF19 Honda '19 975PP

Racing Medium Tyres

This car is seriously quick. It has been made safe and you have to drive a few laps in it to get a feel for the handling. Once you get it, you should feel confident in the tunes consistency and how to get the best out of it. Not an easy car to tame but it is a blast!

Dallara Super Formula SF19 Honda '19 975PP-1.jpg

Dallara Super Formula SF19 Honda '19 975PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 350
Set FG as per track.

Dallara Super Formula SF19 Honda '19 975PP-3.jpg
Dallara Super Formula SF19 Honda '19 975PP-4.jpg

A 800PP version is being worked on. It should be good for sardegna when it is completed.

I have three more completed tunes but I need to get on the PS5 to get the car parts before I publish them. If anyone has the Dallara, give it a go and see what you think, it would be nice to know how you get on with it.

Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres

Widebody Kit

A nicely balanced and quick 700PP sports car. Braking zones are important for this car, go in too hot and you have a good chance of going off the track. Keep it sensible however and you'll have a blast.

Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 700PP-1.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 700PP-2.jpg

Transmisison
Set TS to 350
Set FG as per image (can be adjusted)

Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 700PP-3.jpg

Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 700PP-4.jpg

Winning race shot.

Chevrolet Corvette C8 '20 700PP-WinShot.jpg

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 600PP

Sports Medium Tyres

Wide Body Kit
Inch Up Wheels (I went plus 2 from stock I think)
Front Aero Type A
Side Type B
Rear Aero Type A
Rear Wing Type A

A fun and quick 600PP car. Safe to drive and corners well.

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 600PP-1.jpg

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 600PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 600PP-3.jpg

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 600PP-4.jpg

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 750PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Sports Soft Tyres

Engine = LT5-Corvette-C7
Widebody Kit
Inch Up Wheels (as per last tune)
Front Aero Type B
Side Type B
Rear Aero Type A
Wing Type B

A very fast and slightly crazy classic japanese car. Engine swap makes this really quick in the straights so watch those braking zone. It will corner well if you do it sensibly. It has a lot of HP and torque so throwing it into corners doesn't end up very good. Slow(er) in and really quick out is the key!

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 ES 750PP-1 .jpg

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 ES 750PP-2.jpg

Transmission
Set TS to 320
Set FG as per image

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 ES 750PP-3.jpg

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 ES 750PP-4.jpg

Last edited:
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 '12 800PP

Racing Medium Tyres
Morning all! :)

Apologies for the double post and a day late, my review on the AM GT3...

• Tested on Sardegna 800PP 15 laps
  • Changes from original tune: NONE
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230312104157.jpg

Will try to keep brief and quick before @shaunm80 kicks me out of his thread for double posting and long boring reviews! :lol:

So, the AM... A brief comment before the points... For a brand born in a country of gentlemen and, imo, has probably some of the most beautiful and better sounding cars in existence, this one is a wolf in sheep's disguise... This "bully" will behave nicely in FM6, showing his roots of a gentleman, with brief moments of madness...

But when you release that madness in FM1, oh boy, it stabbed you and twists the knife to make the most damage!!!

Enough talking, the main points:

1. No understeer of any kind (corner and mid-corner exiting, acceleration or entry)
  2. Fuel and tyre wear are very good, RM last 7 full laps a long side the fuel (be aware that the tyres will go all the way to the end)
  3. Plenty of power and torque both in FM6 or FM1
  4. Very stable in fast corners, throttle management is needed for slow and tight cornering (on FM1 and 6)... However it's a very controllable and normal oversteer, related to the huge power output (800BHP)
  5. Fastest lap on Sardegna of 1:34:486 (faster then Custom racing). For my driving style, this time was by anticipating braking points a few inches earlier and loads of throttle control in mid-corner.

Overall, it's an amazing car and tune to drive, it keeps you sharp and on your toes... Never a dull moment on the race!
A lively one this! :D

TY Shaun! 👍
Chat soon!

PS: The 650GT3 is next, the Dallara is on the list...

Last edited:
Ferrari 500 Mondial Pinin Farina Coupe '54 550PP

Sports Hard Tyres

A very nice handling Ferrari that will make winning low PP races fun. The car exterior has been left totally stock as it is looks amazing as standard.

View attachment 1205334
View attachment 1205335

Transmission
Set TS to 260
Set FG as image

View attachment 1205336
View attachment 1205337

Winning race image

View attachment 1205338
Excellent tune and great track suggestion. Thanks.

Morning all! :)

Apologies for the double post and a day late, my review on the AM GT3...

Will try to keep brief and quick before @shaunm80 kicks me out of his thread for double posting and long boring reviews! :lol:

So, the AM... A brief comment before the points... For a brand born in a country of gentlemen and, imo, has probably some of the most beautiful and better sounding cars in existence, this one is a wolf in sheep's disguise... This "bully" will behave nicely in FM6, showing his roots of a gentleman, with brief moments of madness...

But when you release that madness in FM1, oh boy, it stabbed you and twists the knife to make the most damage!!!

Enough talking, the main points:

1. No understeer of any kind (corner and mid-corner exiting, acceleration or entry)
  2. Fuel and tyre wear are very good, RM last 7 full laps a long side the fuel (be aware that the tyres will go all the way to the end)
  3. Plenty of power and torque both in FM6 or FM1
  4. Very stable in fast corners, throttle management is needed for slow and tight cornering (on FM1 and 6)... However it's a very controllable and normal oversteer, related to the huge power output (800BHP)
  5. Fastest lap on Sardegna of 1:34:486 (faster then Custom racing). For my driving style, this time was by anticipating braking points a few inches earlier and loads of throttle control in mid-corner.

Overall, it's an amazing car and tune to drive, it keeps you sharp and on your toes... Never a dull moment on the race!
A lively one this! :D

TY Shaun! 👍
Chat soon!

PS: The 650GT3 is next, the Dallara is on the list...
Awesome review. A very fast time for this track. Probably a hold on to your hats sort of drive id imagine. I am pretty sure you'll find the McLaren a much more refined drive.
Excellent tune and great track suggestion. Thanks.
Thank you for the kind words. It is a really nice car and handles well considering it is a definite antique car. It is always nice to win races against cars that are 50-60 years younger.

Probably a hold on to your hats sort of drive id imagine
In terms of top speed indeed, blazing fast!
Regarding the rest not really, mostly some moments were traction broke on the rear while using the kerbs, unexpected we might say... :)

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88 700PP (Engine Swap Tune)

Sports Soft Tyres
Engine = L539 Aventador

A safe to drive and fast classic. A suprisinging pleasant drive. Needs to be driven sensibly through some tight corners but smooth on the straights.

View attachment 1232629
View attachment 1232630

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1232631
View attachment 1232632
Outstanding. Fast and stable. Hits 200 mph on FM6. Thanks.

In terms of top speed indeed, blazing fast!
Regarding the rest not really, mostly some moments were traction broke on the rear while using the kerbs, unexpected we might say... :)
I am just glad that you enjoyed the drive. I always appreciate the level of detail that goes into your reviews. Helps me improve the little things in future tunes.
Outstanding. Fast and stable. Hits 200 mph on FM6. Thanks.
Thank you. I was very pleasantly surprised by how good this car was with the engine swap. It does handle all that extra power really well.

So three tunes have been published, 1 totally new one, one revised tune for the Ford Mustang GT '15 and a time trail version for this weeks online TT event. It is a very easy 250K using this tune and makes is stress free to achieve. Hope you all enjoy the new tunes.

Ford Mustang GT '15 441 PS Zeitfahrversion

Sportweiche Reifen

Aero-Teile
Vorderseite Typ A
Flügeltyp A
20-Zoll-Räder

Dieses Auto wurde für das neue Online-Zeitfahren eingerichtet. Schnell und sicher, es bringt Ihnen sicher einen Preis.

Um die Übertragung einzustellen, verwenden SIE sterben aktualisierte 600PP-Melodie und ändern Sie dann sterben ECU-Einstellungen gemäß den beigefügten Bildern.

[ANLAGE]1239852[/ANLAGE]
[ANLAGE]1239853[/ANLAGE]
View attachment 1239854
Perfekt, top.
Sehr gute Melodien die sie machen , weiter so . Gerne mehr .

Last edited:
McLaren F1 '94 700PP

Sports Soft Tyres

A car that needed a little bit of teasing to get to this stage. It occasionally feels like it needs to be a little stiffer in the rear but to do this would hurt the front end turn in so I left it in this stage and it works well. Very easy to drive, safe at speed and as long as you don't overdo the breaking zones, you'll hit those apexes perfectly. Enjoy this one folks.

View attachment 1200786
View attachment 1200787

Transmission
Set TS to 360
Set FG as image. Can be adjusted for other tracks if required.

View attachment 1200788
View attachment 1200789

Still awaiting addition races to really test this one out but I took it to the european tracks and it dominates cars that are a lot newer than this.

View attachment 1200790
Excellent tune Shaun!!
I add RH reducing power from ECU and easy LeMan win. With SH much less power and messing with gearbox I had an easy win in Tokyo too with 309 on straight, even managed to pass that demonized NSX !
Fantastic drive, slights like a charm on both! Thank you so much!

McLaren 650S GT3 '15 800PP

Racing Medium Tyres
Afternoon all! :)

No Sunday is complete without a review, so here it is for the McLaren:

• Changes from original tune: BRAKE BALANCE TO -1
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230319164749.jpg

@shaunm80 replied ealier:

I am pretty sure you'll find the McLaren a much more refined drive
My answer is: Absolutely! If the AM was a gentleman (well on some occasions) the McLaren is a "Sir"... Some key points of what the car/tune has the best:

1. No oversteer noticed on any situation (acceleration, corner exiting, low gears, pretty much everything...)
  2. Fuel and tyre wear is superb, tyres will last 8 full laps, fuel will last much longer on FM6
  3. Cornering capability is amazing, deals with any type with sharpness and elegance...
  4. No understeer on most of the situations (except for a tiny bit on some trailbraking)
However, I must say I found two issues with this car that made me sad while driving it, let me explain:

• Issues: Severe underpowered and braking capability

Oh man, such a shame this car is sooooo underpowered, even with the turbo it lacks on acceleration on low gears, it has good top speed, however before reaching the high revs and higher gears the performance suffers quite a lot, especially on FM6.
The best way for me on this race was to set FM3 and balance it between less fuel saving and a bit more power availability.

The other issue was the braking strenght of this car is low, meaning, the braking distance needs (for me) to be bigger and earlier in order to obtain the same efficiency of similar cars...

Before this goes any longer, have to say that @shaunm80 did an excellent job on the tuning, the cars just lacks in power to be more competitive (or I'm just still suffering from the effects of the Aston being so powerfull!! :lol:)

TY Shaun and on to the Dallara... :D

Last edited:
Dallara Super Formula SF19 Honda '19 975PP

Racing Medium Tyres
G'night all! :)

With the weekend knocking on the door, had some free time today, so here's my review on the Dallara:

• Tested on Grand Valley H1 950PP Prototypes GR1 10 laps
  • Changes from original tune: OUTPUT ADJUSTED TO 950PP
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230324181345.jpg

Sooo..., how to best describe this car/tune...? ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

It simply does everything right! Sometimes we use the expression "on rails", but this one actually feels like it, it has grip and downforce for days, and days and some more days...

The main key points (well they are main, the performance is surreal):

1. Outrageous grip and downforce​
  2. No understeer, oversteer and no trail braking​
  3. Superior tyre wear - this car is a no stop on this race, the tyres will last all 10 laps (even at the end you can still feel the grip despite being worn)​
  4. Superior fuel comsuption - also a no stop car, the fuel will last all 10 laps with some micro management (80% of race on FM1 and the remain at FM3)​
  5. The pre-installed NOS is a must, that kick on the overtake is insane!​
  6. Cornering ability is out of this world, really no words to describe it!​
  7. The gears are perfectly balanced. I mainly chose this race because it was a mix of fast sections and some twisty thight corners. It dealt them flawlessly, 2nd gear is a bit longer to avoid any oversteer under heavy acceleration.​

I truly believe everybody should try this car, for my driving style is perfect (or a better word to describe it)

@shaunm80 Probably you're tired of hearing "great work", but on this one, I believe it's suits better a beautifull work!
A piece of art! 👍

TY and chat soon! :)

Last edited:
G'night all! :)

With the weekend knocking on the door, had some free time today, so here's my review on the Dallara:

• Tested on Grand Valley H1 950PP Prototypes GR1 10 laps
  • Changes from original tune: OUTPUT ADJUSTED TO 950PP

Sooo..., how to best describe this car/tune...? ABSOLUTELY FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!!! :lol:

It simply does everything right! Sometimes we use the expression "on rails", but this one actually feels like it, it has grip and downforce for days, and days and some more days...

The main key points (well they are main, the performance is surreal):

1. Outrageous grip and downforce​
  2. No understeer, oversteer and no trail braking​
  3. Superior tyre wear - this car is a no stop on this race, the tyres will last all 10 laps (even at the end you can still feel the grip despite being worn)​
  4. Superior fuel comsuption - also a no stop car, the fuel will last all 10 laps with some micro management (80% of race on FM1 and the remain at FM3)​
  5. The pre-installed NOS is a must, that kick on the overtake is insane!​
  6. Cornering ability is out of this world, really no words to describe it!​
  7. The gears are perfectly balanced. I mainly chose this race because it was a mix of fast sections and some twisty thight corners. It dealt them flawlessly, 2nd gear is a bit longer to avoid any oversteer under heavy acceleration.​

I truly believe everybody should try this car, for my driving style is perfect (or a better word to describe it)

@shaunm80 Probably you're tired of hearing "great work", but on this one, I believe it's suits better a beautifull work!
A piece of art! 👍

TY and chat soon! :)
Thank you for the review. I don't ever get tired of hearing positive things from people. I have had my fair share of negative things recently so good positive things are nice!

I didn't even think to use this car for the group 1 races but I know which car I will be using now. Very happy you liked it and found a use for this car. I agree that everyone should have this car in their garage too. I don't have the Toyota version of this car but I am pretty sure the same tune will work on that one too.

Afternoon all! :)

No Sunday is complete without a review, so here it is for the McLaren:

• Changes from original tune: BRAKE BALANCE TO -1
View attachment 1240752

@shaunm80 replied ealier:

My answer is: Absolutely! If the AM was a gentleman (well on some occasions) the McLaren is a "Sir"... Some key points of what the car/tune has the best:

1. No oversteer noticed on any situation (acceleration, corner exiting, low gears, pretty much everything...)
  2. Fuel and tyre wear is superb, tyres will last 8 full laps, fuel will last much longer on FM6
  3. Cornering capability is amazing, deals with any type with sharpness and elegance...
  4. No understeer on most of the situations (except for a tiny bit on some trailbraking)
However, I must say I found two issues with this car that made me sad while driving it, let me explain:

• Issues: Severe underpowered and braking capability

Oh man, such a shame this car is sooooo underpowered, even with the turbo it lacks on acceleration on low gears, it has good top speed, however before reaching the high revs and higher gears the performance suffers quite a lot, especially on FM6.
The best way for me on this race was to set FM3 and balance it between less fuel saving and a bit more power availability.

The other issue was the braking strenght of this car is low, meaning, the braking distance needs (for me) to be bigger and earlier in order to obtain the same efficiency of similar cars...

Before this goes any longer, have to say that @shaunm80 did an excellent job on the tuning, the cars just lacks in power to be more competitive (or I'm just still suffering from the effects of the Aston being so powerfull!! :lol:)

TY Shaun and on to the Dallara... :D
I didn't notice the lack of pace that badly but I haven't tested it on a full race as yet. I did notice a slight reluctance to get up to speed through 1st and 2nd but that also made cornering safer as the massive power never spun up the rear wheels badly. Braking, well it is a McLaren and they always seem to have underpowered brakes. The F1 '94 has the same issue where you brake earlier than you think to ensure you get the apex correctly.

With regards to the Aston Martin, it is a beast and not many cars have that instant power in the Gr.3 range.

I didn't notice the lack of pace that badly but I haven't tested it on a full race as yet. I did notice a slight reluctance to get up to speed through 1st and 2nd but that also made cornering safer as the massive power never spun up the rear wheels badly.
On FM1 the car behaves wonderfully, the issue was mainly between making a choice:
  1. Go full send on FM1 and do an extra pitstop but enjoy the full capabilty of the car
  2. Go fuel save mode to FM6 and there you will notice the lack of power.
The 2 gears were great for me, the slightly longer 2nd gear I compensate with some throttle/acceleration management.

The F1 '94 has the same issue where you brake earlier than you think to ensure you get the apex correctly.
Oh, did not that it was common issue in the MC's... The only one I drove was the 650GT3... The F1... it hurts me to spend 20M on that car... :lol:

On FM1 the car behaves wonderfully, the issue was mainly between making a choice:
  1. Go full send on FM1 and do an extra pitstop but enjoy the full capabilty of the car
  2. Go fuel save mode to FM6 and there you will notice the lack of power.
The 2 gears were great for me, the slightly longer 2nd gear I compensate with some throttle/acceleration management.

Oh, did not that it was common issue in the MC's... The only one I drove was the 650GT3... The F1... it hurts me to spend 20M on that car... :lol:
Don’t get wrong, it is a great car and well worth 20mil. Extremely fast and agile. Massive top speed for its pp hence the reason for earlier braking. This is what I’ve found anyway but I am more of a conservative driver in that regard.

thanks for the recent reviews from everyone. I do appreciate getting feedback for my tunes. I have a lot more gr.3 and gr.4 cars now in my garage. Been using my hard earned credits for hopefully fun cars.

Last edited:
Don’t get wrong, it is a great car and well worth 20mil. Extremely fast and agile. Massive top speed for its pp hence the reason for earlier braking. This is what I’ve found anyway but I am more of a conservative driver in that regard.
🤔... Gonna add it to my list in that case...

AMG SLS AMG Gr.4 700PP

Racing Medium Tyres
Evening all! :)

Not an usual schedule for me to post reviews, but I guess change is good, right!?

So, the review on the SLS Gr.4:
  • Tested on 700PP 30min Le Mans race
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230326161755.jpg

Before starting, a small question: has anyone else noticed how smooth and quiet the SLS engine is? No kidding, for a moment I thought was driving and electric car! :lol:
It has a very low note and grumble... Well I guess it's german engineering at it's best!!

On to the main points:
  1. No oversteer, understeer or any of both related to braking/mid-corner/acceleration.​
  2. Awesome braking capability, can go further and later on many braking points references.​
  3. Power and torque are avaliable on both FM1 or FM6.​
  4. Gearbox is perfectly balanced and ratios are on the spot (on FM6 the 6th gear will likely not be used)​
  5. Superior fuel comsuption - on FM6 will do 4 complete laps on LeMans and with 0.5 laps remaining.​
  6. Tyre wear is great and even, i.e., the rear tyres will last the same as the front ones, this shows how well the car is balanced in cornering.​
Well... Anyone is looking for a car to grind with nos issues, drama or stress? Look no further, you found it!

Just a small note: This race was oddly dry, as we all know LM is notorious for a bit of rain (well a lot sometimes!!) so can't make a judge of the car's behaviour on heavy rain, but we can all guess... :sly:

TY @shaunm80 for an amazing machine! On to the Jag Gr.4 now...

Chat soon! 👍

EDIT: Another double post! :banghead:

Last edited:
Evening all! :)

Not an usual schedule for me to post reviews, but I guess change is good, right!?

So, the review on the SLS Gr.4:
  • Tested on 700PP 30min Le Mans race

Before starting, a small question: has anyone else noticed how smooth and quiet the SLS engine is? No kidding, for a moment I thought was driving and electric car! :lol:
It has a very low note and grumble... Well I guess it's german engineering at it's best!!

On to the main points:
  1. No oversteer, understeer or any of both related to braking/mid-corner/acceleration.​
  2. Awesome braking capability, can go further and later on many braking points references.​
  3. Power and torque are avaliable on both FM1 or FM6.​
  4. Gearbox is perfectly balanced and ratios are on the spot (on FM6 the 6th gear will likely not be used)​
  5. Superior fuel comsuption - on FM6 will do 4 complete laps on LeMans and with 0.5 laps remaining.​
  6. Tyre wear is great and even, i.e., the rear tyres will last the same as the front ones, this shows how well the car is balanced in cornering.​
Well... Anyone is looking for a car to grind with nos issues, drama or stress? Look no further, you found it!

Just a small note: This race was oddly dry, as we all know LM is notorious for a bit of rain (well a lot sometimes!!) so can't make a judge of the car's behaviour on heavy rain, but we can all guess... :sly:

TY @shaunm80 for an amazing machine! On to the Jag Gr.4 now...

Chat soon! 👍

EDIT: Another double post! :banghead:
Thank you for the review. I Enjoy reading them and they do help keep my tunes in the same style. I always try to get my tunes stable and fast, whilst ensuring they are safe which is what you always seem to find. This is kind of the reason I don't publish daily as they take time to get to this standard.

As to regards to the double post, I am pretty sure you didn't double post as some days had passed before you posted again. All good from me.

The new update has changed a few of my favourite grind tunes PP once gain. The trusty F1500 is now been completely lowered on the engine settings and had even more weight put on it to get it to 800PP for sardegna. Strangely though, it is even faster than before??!! FM6 on the first lap is now 1.40 and not 1.43 at best for me. It is also a little unstable but still feels safe enough for the track itself. I havn't looked through all the tunes and changes but I am sure they're are more out there that once again need tinkering with.

All the new cars have been added to my garage and I will be working on them soon. Also have a new engine swap which looks like it could be a fun one. It is the little Z car with the Silvia engine. Not massive horse power but the car hardly weighs anything so should be a mini rocket ship at a fairly low PP.

Have a few days off soon after a hectic week at work so should have time to go through the new cars all being well.

Nissan Silvia K's Aero (S14) '96 600PP

Sports Medium Tyres

Wide Body Kit
Inch Up Wheels (I went plus 2 from stock I think)
Front Aero Type A
Side Type B
Rear Aero Type A
Rear Wing Type A

A fun and quick 600PP car. Safe to drive and corners well.

View attachment 1238372
View attachment 1238373

Transmission
Set TS to 300
Set FG as per image

View attachment 1238374
View attachment 1238375
Great tune I'm using for the Silvia Sisters races. Have been using a lot of your tunes since what, GT6 or even 5? Thanks for sharing as always!

Latest Posts

Back