1st: 3789
2nd: 2408
3rd: 1700
4th: 1314
5th: 1046
6th: 0851
Final: 4126

improvements are allways welkom

Aaahhhh, Fuji... The walhalla of side by side racing... and that long straight 👍... I miss it.. You will most likely see me pop in for a couple ... Although I was really looking forward to taking out the GTR on Fuji, which was my original plan tonight, I'll see how I do with the R8 :D

if you wanna use the GTR Blitz then you need to login @ xx:00/xx:30
there's another fuji 700pp going on
ANY CAR, ANY TYRES (check threats)

Just did a 1'41.391 with your setup VR6, excellent fun to drive round fuji, had a couple of good races with untagged guys. Could be fun if we get a few of us on here

Last edited:
if you wanna use the GTR Blitz then you need to login @ xx:00/xx:30
there's another fuji 700pp going on
ANY CAR, ANY TYRES (check threats)

Oh ok, I'll take a look then... I'm going to come in with the R8 anyway... So I'll tune a little bit when I get home and join you guys 👍

Beware Blitz, the Clio seems to have gone out of fashion and the GTR is now the punters weapon of choice, and there are plenty on here today. Not to mention the person who disconnects half way through lap 10 of the race :rolleyes:

Beware Blitz, the Clio seems to have gone out of fashion and the GTR is now the punters weapon of choice, and there are plenty on here today. Not to mention the person who disconnects half way through lap 10 of the race :rolleyes:

Ok, thanks for the heads up... but I still like the GTR :P.... Even if the punters use it, I'll show them what it can REALLY do... :lol: Oh well, I will be joining here for a couple of races and posting a tune up for those interested... if its cool with VR6_club of course 👍

You can tune whatever and whenever you want Blitz
My fastest lap with the R8 is a 1'39.226 till now
Totaltime was 16'38

You can tune whatever and whenever you want Blitz
My fastest lap with the R8 is a 1'39.226 till now
Totaltime was 16'38

Nice, something to aim for now! 👍 I'll see you all in a couple of hours... work is almost finished ;)

This tune is niiiiiiice!
Just did a low 1'41.xxx lap online (forgot the miliseconds) but i know i can still improve this (I'm new to driving Fuji im mostly a Suzuka man so don't know the track too well).
Thanks alot for the tune! :D (Y)

Hey guys i'm new here just wanted to introduce myself. Been reading a lot of the posts for a while and decided to join up today. Some very educated and clued up gamers on here anyway you can probably catch me on Fuji 700 pp expert as I am loving the diversity of cars this race allows you to have.

on a different note has anyone raced Girls team natalie. She is pretty quick!

Hey guys i'm new here just wanted to introduce myself. Been reading a lot of the posts for a while and decided to join up today. Some very educated and clued up gamers on here anyway you can probably catch me on Fuji 700 pp expert as I am loving the diversity of cars this race allows you to have.

on a different note has anyone raced Girls team natalie. She is pretty quick!

hej DazDilly75

welcome to the world of racing :sly:
we all hope you'll have fun driving the events that are made here
this event is for AUDI R8 only

And yes Nathalie is fast in her Evo X 👍

Thats really nice VR6. It would be a lot of hours with fun :)
I had 16.50.xxx but you was playing around me before you was gone..LOL

Well, i had to find a god tune for sixaxis and I would race with you guys :)

Per

Watch it, Kag's in destructive mood tonight, might have to report him :lol:

EDIT: Good driving quattro, you were pretty quick, couldn't catch you!

Thanks, man. :sly:

thank YOU sir! :cheers:

i was hitting low 39s in the DC or TLD tune and tried yours and got some high 38s straightaway in a race. havent had time to freerun it but i bet some of the fast TT guys could pull a 37 out of that thing :dopey:

Coming in now.. 1,41.420 up til now... still got more though... ;)

It had be a lot of nice races, and feel it be more and more nice tempoes here.. :)
I`m down to 1.39.278 and hope to see some 38s soon.

This is fun :)

Back