Expert / Fuji Speedway F/ AUDI R8 700PP xx:10 / :40

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_VR6_CLUB
  • 48 comments
  • 5,970 views
Great racing on here tonight, Thanks to Crazy_tortise, spaceman, Kemp, Kag, Ren, Steven, VR6_club and everyone else who showed up :cheers:
 
Watch it, Kag's in destructive mood tonight, might have to report him :lol:

EDIT: Good driving quattro, you were pretty quick, couldn't catch you!

Next time you catch me, right? :)
 
Next time you catch me, right? :)

:lol: I wish! Should be on here this afternoon all things going right, about 12:00 GMT for a couple of hours
 
I'll be driving Mrs Daisey tonight in the R8 👍
 
it can be done guys
now let's hope some more boys and girls will follow
 

Attachments

  • fuji 700pp Audi R8.jpg
    fuji 700pp Audi R8.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 58
on here at :10
 
im in to 👍 plenty of noobs and sore losers around :grumpy: 🤬
 
I'll see if I can join tonight!
I'd try VR6's the tune in the first post to start with, seems to be quite good, at least I read plenty pos feedback 👍... is that what everybody is more or less still running or are new tyre configs and tunes in use by now (havn't been on the ball as far as this event goes)
Thx and hopfully till later!
Ren
 
I'll be joining tonight with im sure all the other usuall guys 👍 heres to a great night of racing :cheers:
 
I'm sure I'll put in an appearance here at some point again this afternoon/evening 👍
Great racing yesterday with crazy, dranddad and quattro :cheers:
 
Last edited:
...and I hope to get out of punters, it had be realy nice..:)
 
Those punters are the worst. They cant handle being over taken by a better driver. Carry on like little girls if you ask me :lol:
 
sorry guys i didn't had the oppertuny to join you yesterday.
once i got in i was stuck in the middle of the callifornia event together with quattro1234.
Those flies were all over the place. :nervous:
You need to be very carefull behind them in the corners so my laptimes dropped by seconds
 
Someone who join this event anymore or has it ended???
 
it aint ended but i think the most of us drive with the cali cause of the full grids probably
 
Back