sid77 Messages 57 Jan 19, 2011 #1 Is there a way to export all my photos to XMB in one go? It's a bit tedious doing it one by one. Thanks
Is there a way to export all my photos to XMB in one go? It's a bit tedious doing it one by one. Thanks
jswilli1 Messages 816 Albuquerque, NM Messages jswilli1 / GTP_jswilli1 (GT5 only) Messages jswilli1 Jan 19, 2011 #2 sid77 Is there a way to export all my photos to XMB in one go? It's a bit tedious doing it one by one. Thanks Click to expand... When viewing your Photos (in game) I think it is Triangle for menu options (check bottom of screen) and you can export all the photo's at one time.
sid77 Is there a way to export all my photos to XMB in one go? It's a bit tedious doing it one by one. Thanks Click to expand... When viewing your Photos (in game) I think it is Triangle for menu options (check bottom of screen) and you can export all the photo's at one time.
sid77 Messages 57 Jan 19, 2011 #3 You mean in the photo album itself? I'm at work now so can't check.
jswilli1 Messages 816 Albuquerque, NM Messages jswilli1 / GTP_jswilli1 (GT5 only) Messages jswilli1 Jan 19, 2011 #4 sid77 You mean in the photo album itself? I'm at work now so can't check. Click to expand... Yes the photo album, I did it the other night by accident. I took some incredible photos of the Cobra and ended up exporting all my pics.
sid77 You mean in the photo album itself? I'm at work now so can't check. Click to expand... Yes the photo album, I did it the other night by accident. I took some incredible photos of the Cobra and ended up exporting all my pics.
fm_1013 Messages 83 Jan 19, 2011 #5 sid77 Is there a way to export all my photos to XMB in one go? It's a bit tedious doing it one by one. Thanks Click to expand... I would use the "export all" option You may also have to rename and apply to all.
sid77 Is there a way to export all my photos to XMB in one go? It's a bit tedious doing it one by one. Thanks Click to expand... I would use the "export all" option You may also have to rename and apply to all.