expression of interest controller user racing League (non try Hards)

Australia
Australia
Road2FURY
Hello expression of interest of those drivers who play on a controller. I'm finding a lot of people joining leagues and seriously outpaced my people with their big wallets buying Fanatec's so I would like to crate a place for people steering wheels or controllers (I thought controller uses a good name) that not right up there with the try hards people can relate with other players pace. Little bit success ballast would be good for the first top 3 places this is a expression of interest would love to hear feedback from other players who are interested

I think Sony must include a setting in the race/lobby creations to differentiate wheels and controllers.
With that setting when somebody creates a race/lobby he specifies if is only for wheels, only for controllers or both.

PS Not only Sony but all other sims/companies

I don't see what's the point everyone buying these Fanatec steering wheels and using them on their PlayStation wouldn't you be better building a PC I'm playing I'm more simulated game I know Iracing is expensive but why are you buying these really expensive steering wheels and only using it for GTS there's Project CARS 2 tyre temperatures and everything

If you join a league it's all about what steering wheel you got.

Not true. Many top level players use DS4. There have been DS4 users making the semi finals in the FIA races. Wheels are still better, but not unbeatable. There are divisions in snail racing so you are paired with people at your pace. Give that a shot.

Not true. Many top level players use DS4. There have been DS4 users making the semi finals in the FIA races. Wheels are still better, but not unbeatable. There are divisions in snail racing so you are paired with people at your pace. Give that a shot.

Yes unfortunately I can't make that series I live in Australia wrong Timezone think they're ways on a Sunday night would you make a Monday morning for me

Do you have any detail to find more information about this? (names ...)
I googled and I didn't find anything specific. I'm curious.

Back