Expression of interest in a (modified) Touge Event.

• Thread starter 888 Tuning
  • 47 comments
I'd like to know if anyone would be interested in filming the race between BaldurKn and I next weekend? You'd probably need to use the Tuned Corvette or one of the Tuned cars, so you can point your car in the right direction easily to film us.:)

Edit: Deciding a time to race is hard.:lol:

Last edited:
Glad I seen this thread.:scared: I would have forgotten I have a race tommorow otherwise.

Edit: Oh crap, today was bloody Sunday, 🤬. Sorry BaldurKn I completely forgot, I thought it was Saturday still.:ouch:

Last edited:
No problem I fell asleep last night on the couch waiting for our race, so I missed it as well :( We'll just reschedule through pm.

No problem I fell asleep last night on the couch waiting for our race, so I missed it as well :( We'll just reschedule through pm.

:lol: What champions we are.

And leading the championship into the final round, nd 4 holden spd and BaldurKn are tied for points, and the only way 3rd can win is if they don't finish their race today.
*Hours later*
And it turns out they won't even be starting the final round, as their team managers found them both asleep.:P

Please remove me. I won't be participating in any more GTP events until GT5 comes out. Thanks.

yeah, I enjoy the current online races and even the Suzuka 700PP Clio Cup.. but they are not really enticing for organised racing.

You guys have made some good suggestions. It would be fantastic to have touge racing in GT5!!!!👍👍
Also this brings up the idea of creating your own race tracks!
Man all mine would probably look very tight and twisty, with all number of camber & elevation changes!:dopey:
That would be the ultimate addition to GT!!👍

You guys have made some good suggestions. It would be fantastic to have touge racing in GT5!!!!👍👍
Also this brings up the idea of creating your own race tracks!
Man all mine would probably look very tight and twisty, with all number of camber & elevation changes!:dopey:
That would be the ultimate addition to GT!!👍

Track creator just would not work well in GT5, because of the high detail in each track, unless they produced some backgrounds to choose from, and they'd be bland backgrounds, like "tall trees" or "Australian Outback", stuff where the background is essetially the same everywhere. Even then, I bet it still wouldn't work for some reason.

Track creator just would not work well in GT5, because of the high detail in each track, unless they produced some backgrounds to choose from, and they'd be bland backgrounds, like "tall trees" or "Australian Outback", stuff where the background is essetially the same everywhere. Even then, I bet it still wouldn't work for some reason.

You could take a bit of a track from each track available and try from that.

Top speed runs would be awsome with custom tracks, just imagine 20 mile straight with a 50 degree decline :drool:

Yeah I know it would be quite difficult to implement, Just thought I would add that idea in as it would be amazing to design and race online in private rooms your own touge track. I think I should have posted it in a Wishlist thread.:D
But I think everyone can agree that if PD where to incorporate this into the game that it would be really fantastic.👍

Yeah I know it would be quite difficult to implement, Just thought I would add that idea in as it would be amazing to design and race online in private rooms your own touge track. I think I should have posted it in a Wishlist thread.:D
But I think everyone can agree that if PD where to incorporate this into the game that it would be really fantastic.👍

Yeah, it'd be great, I'd create a "secret" Australian Outback test track where all cars from The Lion's Den would be secretly tested, and on a really rare occasion allow people to race on it.:D

Why doesn't PD just ADD Best Motoring's Touge course? That would be a great addition to GT5

Back