Extra Menu Book no.15

• Thread starter WRC_24
  • 30 comments
Canada
Canada
Extra Menu Book number 15 requiring to collect 3 Bugattis is a real joke….you first need to have a lot of credits but you also need to get a special car invitation to get all 3 cars and obtain your reward. I think it’s totally stupid since almost nobody will be able to finish it unless Polyphony gives a free invitational for every car in the game like they did after game launch

Last edited:
Guessing your not a fan of the invite system.😖

I was lucky enough to have the invite which expires on 12/26/2022.

But yeah its pretty :redflag: up for the people that wanna complete that menu book but cant.

Last edited:
Extra Menu Book number 15 requiring to collect 3 Bugattis is a real joke….you first need to have a lot of credits but you also need to get a special car invitation to get all 3 cars and obtain your reward. I think it’s totally stupid since almost nobody will be able to finish it unless Polyphony gives a free invitational for every car in the game like they did after game launch
Your life will be no better or worse if it takes you a while (if ever) to complete this Extra Menu book. You know that, right?

You don't need an invite to acquire anything from Bugatti. You need the invite to buy one of the Veyrons, but it's also available as a prize car from one of the earlier championships.
I feel your pain. Some of the Martin invite only cars are prize cars and Lady Luck awarded me a Bugatti instead. I don't have invites from either of them.
I'm not sure if all the invite only cars are also prize cars. The Veyron, Huara (sp?), F-XX-K, and one of the Martins are.

Last edited:
Well, that's why a lot of people used the free invites from PD to buy all those cars when they were available. It was kind of clear that you need to get the invite cars and the ones from the LCD when they are available, not when it suited you most.

Then again, you have to decide for yourself, if an engine ticket you get as a reward is worth 6 million credits to you.

Well, that's why a lot of people used the free invites from PD to buy all those cars when they were available. It was kind of clear that you need to get the invite cars and the ones from the LCD when they are available, not when it suited you most.

Then again, you have to decide for yourself, if an engine ticket you get as a reward is worth 6 million credits to you.
If I could pick the engine, I'd do it.

I may do it anyway and just sell the cars back at a loss. Gotta' do something with the credits, right?

Its funny.
We get these roulette tickets and get useless invites for cars we dont want half the time.
Yet when we want an invite, we dont get it.

Surprised they didn't give all users an invite to Bugatti.

Can I ask when was this so call free invite available?

Can I ask when was this so call free invite available?
It came with Update v1.12 on April 13th. Everyone logging in for 10 days or so received all 7 brand invites valid for 30 days. (because they didn't always properly work before)

It came with Update v1.12 on April 13th. Everyone logging in for 10 days or so received all 7 brand invites valid for 30 days. (because they didn't always properly work before)
:boggled:

Then why are you calling out this user as he/she should had bought the cars when the invite was free then? This user could had just bought the game recently.

I bought the game on nov 7 and I didn't even know about this invite thing till I did, I stop following anything gt7 back after the reveal youtube video.

I cant buy the fxx-k so I its that also on me for not buying it back then when I didn't even own the game.

I just find your reply weird like if you think everyone that wanted gt7 bought it back then and the game hasn't sold a copy after that period.

Last edited:
It just goes to show that when you get an invite you should try to buy the car. It sucks for you that you have to wait for the invite but it is no different than needing a UCD to complete a menu book and you have to wait for the car to come around again.

You can't have everything whenever you want it. Patience young grasshopper.....

It just goes to show that when you get an invite you should try to buy the car. It sucks for you that you have to wait for the invite but it is no different than needing a UCD to complete a menu book and you have to wait for the car to come around again.

There is a difference between locking content in games behind time and effort/skill and locking content behind totally random luck. The former is fine, the latter sucks and PD shouldn't be defended for it as if it's some natural occurrence in life that we all have to deal with. It isn't.

You're basically just telling them "You should try being more lucky".

Last edited:

And that's part of the problem, really. Most of those invite cars are very expensive. There is pressure to buy them before the invite runs out but I'd venture to say a lot of people, especially casual players & Sport Mode players, can't afford to buy them. So, you either grind away the credits or purchase credits with real money. Especially, that April drop of all the invites; the game was only out for a month so 99% of players would never be able to buy all those cars.

Far be it from me to tell anyone how to spend their money, but I am 100% convinced this was PD's motivation which irks me. I never let it bother me if I didn't buy a car while I had the invite. I've done it a little more recently, as thanks to the TTs and some extra, hi paying events added, and 600% payout increases for Race A for two weeks, I've accrued about 36 mil. So not as big of a deal. But, for those who don't have a wad of cash, it sucks.

There’s a paradox at play here. Get lucky on a roulette ticket in order to complete the objective. The reward? Another roulette ticket.

😩

:boggled:

Then why are you calling out this user as he/she should had bought the cars when the invite was free then? This user could had just bought the game recently.

I bought the game on nov 7 and I didn't even know about this invite thing till I did, I stop following anything gt7 back after the reveal youtube video.

I cant buy the fxx-k so I its that also on me for not buying it back then when I didn't even own the game.

I just find your reply weird like if you think everyone that wanted gt7 bought it back then and the game hasn't sold a copy after that period.
I wasn't calling out anyone, I just explained that quite a lot of people will have had the possibility to get the Veyron and therefore complete that Menu Book, when the OP said that "nobody will be able to finish it".

There is a difference between locking content in games behind time and effort/skill and locking content behind totally random luck. The former is fine, the latter sucks and PD shouldn't be defended for it as if it's some natural occurrence in life that we all have to deal with. It isn't.

You're basically just telling them "You should try being more lucky".
I am telling them to just play the game. I was "lucky" enough to buy the Veyron when I did only because I had accumulated credits and thought I should buy it while I had the chance. Who knows what cars will be needed to complete menu books?

In the meantime, just play. If you get the chance to buy an invitation cars, do it. Not because you don't know if it will help complete a menu but because you never know when another invitation will appear.....

And that's part of the problem, really. Most of those invite cars are very expensive. There is pressure to buy them before the invite runs out but I'd venture to say a lot of people, especially casual players & Sport Mode players, can't afford to buy them. So, you either grind away the credits or purchase credits with real money. Especially, that April drop of all the invites; the game was only out for a month so 99% of players would never be able to buy all those cars.

Far be it from me to tell anyone how to spend their money, but I am 100% convinced this was PD's motivation which irks me. I never let it bother me if I didn't buy a car while I had the invite. I've done it a little more recently, as thanks to the TTs and some extra, hi paying events added, and 600% payout increases for Race A for two weeks, I've accrued about 36 mil. So not as big of a deal. But, for those who don't have a wad of cash, it sucks.
You're right. When the invitations came out in April, I could not afford any of those cars anyway. But after playing for a while, I have some credits and when an invitation comes around, I try to purchase the car. On my main account, I currently have the invitation for Ferrari. I am no where close to affording all 3 but I only need two right now. I know how much time I have to earn the credits to get them and that is what I will concentrate on. In fact, I plan to buy another of the one I already have so I can have a wide body version.

On top of all of that...I have 3 accounts. There is not enough time to earn credits for all 3 accounts in order to buy what I have invitations for. In fact, on my alt-alt, I need the Bugatti invitation to complete that menu book.

All I am saying is if you get the chance to buy an invitation car, do it. You do not know when you will get the chance again...

I am telling them to just play the game. I was "lucky" enough to buy the Veyron when I did only because I had accumulated credits and thought I should buy it while I had the chance. Who knows what cars will be needed to complete menu books?

In the meantime, just play. If you get the chance to buy an invitation cars, do it. Not because you don't know if it will help complete a menu but because you never know when another invitation will appear.....
All I am saying is if you get the chance to buy an invitation car, do it. You do not know when you will get the chance again...

So basically you're telling them to just succumb to FOMO. Exactly as PD intended. Spend your credits or buy some MTs to make sure you get the car(s), you don't know when you'll get another chance. FOMO.

How is this a good thing?

It is not a good thing, but the other side of the coin is there is nothing to miss out than anyone needs to have any worries about.
Extra Menu Book doesnt bring anything but just another attempt of being lucky on a ticket, and you dont need any rare or expensive car to "complete the campaign" nor to compete online. This is just for those with the inner desire to always achieve 100%, and if this is anything anyone wants to do it doesnt come for free, which is absolutely ok.

It's an "extra" menu. You don't have to do it. So many cry babies.
Is that really the best defence of poor game design now? "You don't have to do it"? So because something is optional, it should be free from criticism or being discussed? If something is optional, it doesn't have to be any good? Guess what, the entire game is optional. All games are. Might as well not discuss anything.

Last edited:
So basically you're telling them to just succumb to FOMO. Exactly as PD intended. Spend your credits or buy some MTs to make sure you get the car(s), you don't know when you'll get another chance. FOMO.

It is only FOMO if you care about that. I play the game the way I like to play it. If I spend my credits on something and then I find out I need credits to complete a menu book or but a LCD vehicle then I will just play some more to earn the credits. If I don't earn the credits in time, oh well, I'll just get it next time. I don't care about FOMO.

I personally do not see why anyone would spend money on MTs. If you a patience and just play the game as it comes to you then you won't have FOMO.

There is so much to life than sweating over a game design (or pretty much anything) that FOMO shouldn't even be a thing...my .02

It is only FOMO if you care about that. I play the game the way I like to play it. If I spend my credits on something and then I find out I need credits to complete a menu book or but a LCD vehicle then I will just play some more to earn the credits. If I don't earn the credits in time, oh well, I'll just get it next time. I don't care about FOMO.

I personally do not see why anyone would spend money on MTs. If you a patience and just play the game as it comes to you then you won't have FOMO.

There is so much to life than sweating over a game design (or pretty much anything) that FOMO shouldn't even be a thing...my .02
This x 100.

You literally just said people should buy cars when they're available because they don't know if/when they'll get another chance and they'll miss out. That is the definition of FOMO. Buy it now, or fear missing out.

So which is it? Should people buy cars when they're available no matter what, or should they just wait for them to come to you, even though you know they might not for months.

Last edited:
You literally just said people should buy cars when they're available because they don't know if/when they'll get another chance and they'll miss out. That is the definition of FOMO. Buy it now, or fear missing out.

So which is it? Should people buy cars when they're available no matter what, or should they just wait for them to come to you, even though you know they might not for months.
I did say that but I also said

If I don't earn the credits in time, oh well, I'll just get it next time.
I do not see any FOMO in that statement..in fact quite the opposite.

You don't need an invite to acquire anything from Bugatti. You need the invite to buy one of the Veyrons, but it's also available as a prize car from one of the earlier championships.
I feel your pain. Some of the Martin invite only cars are prize cars and Lady Luck awarded me a Bugatti instead. I don't have invites from either of them.
I'm not sure if all the invite only cars are also prize cars. The Veyron, Huara (sp?), F-XX-K, and one of the Martins are.
That is not truth, plain and simple.
You only have a chance to get a "Invitation Only" car as prize car.
Only Menu 39 (World GT Series) gives you a car on those conditions.
You would receive one of three possibilities (Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV’15 OR Porsche Carrera GT ’04 OR Pagani Huayra ’13) and there is a one time only prize car, so no matter how many times you repeat the championship, you only receive a prize car the first time you finish on top three.
There is no way to win any Veyron as prize car (except if it pops out in a roullette, I don't know if thats even possible)

Is that really the best defence of poor game design now? "You don't have to do it"? So because something is optional, it should be free from criticism or being discussed? If something is optional, it doesn't have to be any good? Guess what, the entire game is optional. All games are. Might as well not discuss anything.

Yes. It's like if you take an exam and there's a bonus question. You don't need to do the bonus question and you don't complain about it on the way out. I could see a problem if you needed to complete the menu to progress in the game but you don't and that's why it's an "extra" menu.

That is not truth, plain and simple.
You only have a chance to get a "Invitation Only" car as prize car.
Only Menu 39 (World GT Series) gives you a car on those conditions.
You would receive one of three possibilities (Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV’15 OR Porsche Carrera GT ’04 OR Pagani Huayra ’13) and there is a one time only prize car, so no matter how many times you repeat the championship, you only receive a prize car the first time you finish on top three.
There is no way to win any Veyron as prize car (except if it pops out in a roullette, I don't know if thats even possible)
The Veyron is offered as a prize car. I forget which menu book I got it from but there's one sitting in my garage next to the Huayara and I've never had an invite for either one. Maybe it did pop in a roulette, I've gotten a handful of high end cars that way.
All I know is I'm going to finish this menu without a Bugatti invite. It simply is not needed.

In any case, all of my invites have lasted 30 days each and the most expensive one is the Ferrari invite. My advice is if you haven't finished Menu Book 39 yet, hold off on any CE's til you get an invite and use the CE credits to buy the invite only cars. You can do it on bronze awards alone, though on some tracks the gold is practically given away.
If you're close to finishing 39 or you have finished it, check your garage for cars capable of winning at Tokyo East in the 600pp race (good for half a million per win even without the CRB), Le Mans at 700pp, Sardegna and Spa at 800pp, and Road Atlanta at 950pp (you'll need to drive carefully and win the CRB for this to be worthwhile). Get IM tires for that car and wets if you can afford them. Anything you take to Road Atlanta gets nitrous. There's also a 950pp race at St Croix you might find useful but with CRB the purse is only 300k for 30 minutes of racing.
Use those races to earn the credits you need for the invite cars you can buy.
Trust me, grinding for and buying invite cars is a cake walk compared to getting most of the Legendary cars. 9 million, 12 million, 20 million, you're gonna be grinding for a while on those. The most expensive BC car for me was some McLaren at 3.6 million.

The Veyron is offered as a prize car. I forget which menu book I got it from but there's one sitting in my garage next to the Huayara and I've never had an invite for either one. Maybe it did pop in a roulette, I've gotten a handful of high end cars that way.
All I know is I'm going to finish this menu without a Bugatti invite. It simply is not needed.

In any case, all of my invites have lasted 30 days each and the most expensive one is the Ferrari invite. My advice is if you haven't finished Menu Book 39 yet, hold off on any CE's til you get an invite and use the CE credits to buy the invite only cars. You can do it on bronze awards alone, though on some tracks the gold is practically given away.
If you're close to finishing 39 or you have finished it, check your garage for cars capable of winning at Tokyo East in the 600pp race (good for half a million per win even without the CRB), Le Mans at 700pp, Sardegna and Spa at 800pp, and Road Atlanta at 950pp (you'll need to drive carefully and win the CRB for this to be worthwhile). Get IM tires for that car and wets if you can afford them. Anything you take to Road Atlanta gets nitrous. There's also a 950pp race at St Croix you might find useful but with CRB the purse is only 300k for 30 minutes of racing.
Use those races to earn the credits you need for the invite cars you can buy.
Trust me, grinding for and buying invite cars is a cake walk compared to getting most of the Legendary cars. 9 million, 12 million, 20 million, you're gonna be grinding for a while on those. The most expensive BC car for me was some McLaren at 3.6 million.
The Veyron is not offered as a prize car anywhere in this game! It can be received in the roulette wheel which is how I got mine.
If you do not get it this way, an invitation is needed to complete the menu book.

Back