Extra Menu Book no.15

• Thread starter WRC_24
  • 30 comments
The Veyron is offered as a prize car. I forget which menu book I got it from but there's one sitting in my garage next to the Huayara and I've never had an invite for either one. Maybe it did pop in a roulette, I've gotten a handful of high end cars that way.
All I know is I'm going to finish this menu without a Bugatti invite. It simply is not needed.

In any case, all of my invites have lasted 30 days each and the most expensive one is the Ferrari invite. My advice is if you haven't finished Menu Book 39 yet, hold off on any CE's til you get an invite and use the CE credits to buy the invite only cars. You can do it on bronze awards alone, though on some tracks the gold is practically given away.
If you're close to finishing 39 or you have finished it, check your garage for cars capable of winning at Tokyo East in the 600pp race (good for half a million per win even without the CRB), Le Mans at 700pp, Sardegna and Spa at 800pp, and Road Atlanta at 950pp (you'll need to drive carefully and win the CRB for this to be worthwhile). Get IM tires for that car and wets if you can afford them. Anything you take to Road Atlanta gets nitrous. There's also a 950pp race at St Croix you might find useful but with CRB the purse is only 300k for 30 minutes of racing.
Use those races to earn the credits you need for the invite cars you can buy.
Trust me, grinding for and buying invite cars is a cake walk compared to getting most of the Legendary cars. 9 million, 12 million, 20 million, you're gonna be grinding for a while on those. The most expensive BC car for me was some McLaren at 3.6 million.
It is not, period.
The prize cars are listed on the link Famine posted. Only thing I can't assure is if Invitation required cars can pop up on roulletes or not.
Also have all the menus completed, the original 39 ones a long time ago and also the added ones. And yes, I hold of a Porsche Carrera GT invitation until receiving the prize for Menu 39, as it was one of the possibilities.
On the Extra Menus, only Menu 13 is incomplete because I didn't bought the Kenmeri Skyline at the release of update 1.25 and have to wait for it on the LCD rotation (as I needed to wait for Porsche Spyder 550/1500 for Menu 9) and Menu 15 because I need an invitation for the Veyron.
And yes, me, as everyone else with the game since the first weeks, had the opportunity to buy the Veyron when they gave us the a compensation freebie on all the invitations, just whit the economics on that period it didn't make sense to grind massively to buy most of the Invitation Only cars (as it didn't make sense to spend half a million credits on the Kenmeri Skyline, at the time).

Back