Extreme F1 World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!

Guys I have a idea for the season we can make a FGT Setup league and Stock FGT league, one week sunday is the Setup league then one week break setup league, and Stock League on sunday this means every week one time setup and one week later stock but diffrent leagues the points not for both together like we have make in the F10 WC
Were still racing tomorrow right? I dont know if the GT5 server is still going?

EDIT: I'd like to have the Sunday time be earlier for the next series here, perhaps around 10:00 AM GMT.. Otherwise, I'll have to make a decision between the FGTC and this. Unless you want to swap to Saturdays.

I wonder how the old Senna car will handle if they include it..... If it will be easier or harder. I imagine it will be slower than the FGT as its 20+ years old.

Last edited:
Were still racing tomorrow right? I dont know if the GT5 server is still going?

EDIT: I'd like to have the Sunday time be earlier for the next series here, perhaps around 10:00 AM GMT.. Otherwise, I'll have to make a decision between the FGTC and this. Unless you want to swap to Saturdays.

I wonder how the old Senna car will handle if they include it..... If it will be easier or harder. I imagine it will be slower than the FGT as its 20+ years old.

Yes we drive today I hope the servers are working today there.

About the new time in the new season we must look

Last World Championship Race Fuji Speedway F 60 Laps
20:30 UTC - Free Practice (optional)
21:30 UTC - Qualifying (if you miss the end of qualifying you can start from the back)
22:00 UTC - Actual Race

I also feel the aids off is too easy in GT6, ABS off in GT5 was difficult if you wanted to really push hard.

But more than that, it feels like every car is basically the same, just some are faster than the others.

In GT5, you could tell when you were driving the HSV compared to a GT-R or a NSX or a Lexus, now even the BMW M3 motorsport feels the same as it... and setup changes don't change that feeling for me...

Like it is the tyres that define the car handling (which is true, but not where cars all feel the same) rather than the mechanical, aerodynamics and set up...

I am hopeful they bring out a patch to solve this, the HSV feels great but it doesn't have the amazing on-edge sensations that it did in GT5 - and I fear the FGT which I love so much - might also be dumbed down....

And just a note, it doesn't that a long time to get money in GT6 like I feared it would, if you get a Super license quickly, the money for the races is good enough... remember you don't have to do all the events to get the licenses (I made that mistake lol) - just get enough stars to progress to licenses...

As for today at Fuji... I am not ready and I noticed Rosberg (Big) has been doing some (not-)illegal testing there over the past couple of days... hmmm, going to be a battle!

I also feel the aids off is too easy in GT6, ABS off in GT5 was difficult if you wanted to really push hard.

But more than that, it feels like every car is basically the same, just some are faster than the others.

In GT5, you could tell when you were driving the HSV compared to a GT-R or a NSX or a Lexus, now even the BMW M3 motorsport feels the same as it... and setup changes don't change that feeling for me...

Like it is the tyres that define the car handling (which is true, but not where cars all feel the same) rather than the mechanical, aerodynamics and set up...

I am hopeful they bring out a patch to solve this, the HSV feels great but it doesn't have the amazing on-edge sensations that it did in GT5 - and I fear the FGT which I love so much - might also be dumbed down....

Yes arty I must say I feel the same like you sadly hopefully he fix it.

You have obviously not tried the X bow...... That thing is like having OJ Simpson coaching your high school football team. The numbers look tempting but then reality arrives...

As an aside there are certain cars in the game have changed for the better I believe. The Nascars no longer do insane times (like 44.xx at Indy Speedway) or 6:12.xx at Nordshleife. The best I could get solo at Indy was 47.0 and online it might be even more slick. The one thing I noticed is that overall drag on many cars has increased as they have taken into account frontal surface area. You can have a car with large surface and 900 hp and you cant go much faster, even with a nitro boost.

who knows IMMO maybe we will get a Senna car? other than that closest thing is a FGT or that new Rocket which is my favorite car in GT6 so far did a 1:37 on DRC with it but my car wasn't fully broke in either n tuning is abit different from GT5. hate to see a good series go away just because the main cars have been taken out of the game. See yall in GT6 hope your series can adapt with new cars IMMO 👍

Thanks for a awesome Season Guys every race was always very good.
Congratulation to Rich, jb and arty good driving guys:cheers::cheers:
:cheers: Yes, good season. I drove the FGT in GT6 tonight, much more predictable and understeers a bit. The braking feels "soft" almost like your jumping onto a pillow when you hit the brakes. The sound is really nice, sounds abit like a UFO.

Drove the X2010 for the first time in too, the sound again is a big improvement, and the jolt you get as you bounce along in it is cool too (although it was goodwood, not a real track).

Last edited:
you WC Drivers got all the FGT now? then we can make soon a test race maybe next sunday we can make it,
Guys pls add my GT6 psn all TRL_IMMORTAL

Thanks to Artmann's directions I managed to turn the game from 'Amateur' to 'Simulation' mode and put force feedback to the maximum - and the game feels..

AMAZING!!! It is so difficult now and the tyre model is much improved! I just did the Super 20-minute race on Apricot hill, I was four seconds down on my 'amateur' times per LAP - and driving style (especially with ABS off) is fundamental to tyrewear.

First Stint: I did seven laps just being calm and not pushing, with the laps 3, 4, 5 getting faster and faster. Lap 5 was my fastest lap of the race. Lap 7 my front right was gone.

Second Stint: (Same fuel load as first) I pushed but the car became very unstable and couldn't go any faster and I wore out the tyres to half way so I stopped again...

Third Stint: (Same fuel load as first) I pushed like crazy and in just 4 laps, the tyres were gone, and I just managed to match my fastest lap...

My friends are going to beat me so badly because I am sure most of them aren't using simulation, but the joy of driving the HSV is back and I can't wait to try the FGT, if we are going to have a race this weekend I have to buy it very quickly...

When RT Racing's tuning partner, Praiano Tunes, sets up shop and we work on the HSV, I think I will have good sensations of winning, until then, it is the back of the grid for me!!!

Thanks to Artmann's directions I managed to turn the game from 'Amateur' to 'Simulation' mode and put force feedback to the maximum - and the game feels..

AMAZING!!! It is so difficult now and the tyre model is much improved! I just did the Super 20-minute race on Apricot hill, I was four seconds down on my 'amateur' times per LAP - and driving style (especially with ABS off) is fundamental to tyrewear.

First Stint: I did seven laps just being calm and not pushing, with the laps 3, 4, 5 getting faster and faster. Lap 5 was my fastest lap of the race. Lap 7 my front right was gone.

Second Stint: (Same fuel load as first) I pushed but the car became very unstable and couldn't go any faster and I wore out the tyres to half way so I stopped again...

Third Stint: (Same fuel load as first) I pushed like crazy and in just 4 laps, the tyres were gone, and I just managed to match my fastest lap...

My friends are going to beat me so badly because I am sure most of them aren't using simulation, but the joy of driving the HSV is back and I can't wait to try the FGT, if we are going to have a race this weekend I have to buy it very quickly...

When RT Racing's tuning partner, Praiano Tunes, sets up shop and we work on the HSV, I think I will have good sensations of winning, until then, it is the back of the grid for me!!!
I did the same actually set my wheel up and I've manage to go even faster around silverstone than I was the other day arty using simulation too with no aids
Also been practicing with fgt wow it's so much better than gt5

On GT5 amateur and Simulation was the same no diffrent in GT6 its diffrent?

On Thurs. we can run a test race perhaps with those that have the FGT. Bathurst might be a good track to try. 30 laps there?

On Thurs. we can run a test race perhaps with those that have the FGT. Bathurst might be a good track to try. 30 laps there?

Lets make it Sunday Rich then all have the FGT for sure 30 Lap practice race this sunday in Bathurst you guys can drive all then ?

Bathurst in a fgt is crazy the top section will be a crash nightmare with the tight chicanes and walls I'd say silverstone or brands hatch

Bathurst in a fgt is crazy the top section will be a crash nightmare with the tight chicanes and walls I'd say silverstone or brands hatch
I was driving there yesterday, it's not bad at all once you get the hang of it. Cape ring is 10 times worse ;). My soft tires lasted a long time too, I think the long straights help with tire wear.

Arty do you know if there's any way to win a Red Bull X2010/11 in the game? I have not gotten all gold yet on the extreme missions, but I all golded Goodwood and all the licenses. Was hoping to get a free one because its expensive to buy it on the PS store.

Arty do you know if there's any way to win a Red Bull X2010/11 in the game? I have not gotten all gold yet on the extreme missions, but I all golded Goodwood and all the licenses. Was hoping to get a free one because its expensive to buy it on the PS store.

I don't know to be honest, I sent you a message though - if we can gift cars soon I'll gift you one when I an afford it!

I don't know to be honest, I sent you a message though - if we can gift cars soon I'll gift you one when I an afford it!
I just saw the IGN guy posting the 20 million credit glitch, don't know if I'd loose my hard earned licenses/race wins for it though? Anyways, I should be happy with what I've got so far what with my Delta Wing, FGT, Nascar, Audi GT3, Rocket, Mclaren F1, etc all legit earned.

The glitch must make the $$ payers out their pretty peeved though, ;).

Up to 92% complete in career mode with all aids turned off have a very impressive stable of cars now very impressed with the fgt been hammering silverstone with it 1:28.5 pb so far but not liking the delta wing to much can't stop it understeering

Back