Extreme F1 World Championship Season1 Sign up Now!!/Win big prizes!!

I would like to thank Team Bianchi for all their support during the season, it was a great experience and to finish the team championship in second place was special. However good my performances were during the season and in particular qualifying, having assessed my early struggles in the new FGT car, we have mutually agreed to part ways.

Thus, I form my own team to further my fledgling career. With time and with tuning by the world famous Praiano's Tunes, I hope that the forthcoming season will be one where I learn from the back of th grid and move up without the pressure of being in an established team.

You are all welcome to the launch of RT Racing Co. (www.rtracing.co) on the streets of Syracuse. Our racing colour for the season ahead is red - DANGER in your mirrors!

255tbbt.jpg

In GT5 I am the reigning HSV Champion, that's why Immortal and you drove the NSX Dome '03 all the time instead lol

I have talk with jb and we want to try with a setup league also but wen must look incredible hard against cheater when we see one we must kick him out or close the league.

we make it one week stock league one week later setup league this means every league is now much longer in both leagues again the first 4 get trophys

Well after the practice hour I found myself 5th fastest come qually I find I'm 8th maybe this is because I could only see 6 guys actually using the track as it should.
Some people were using some lets say inventive lines at certain points of the track and some of the rejoining the track from these lines was outrageous so much so one A.senna cut across my nose forcing me to brake so hard sick assassin almost ended up in the back of me.

One suggestion is it's restricted to friends when we race to stop these complete ransoms ruining connection and the race !!!

Well after the practice hour I found myself 5th fastest come qually I find I'm 8th maybe this is because I could only see 6 guys actually using the track as it should.
Some people were using some lets say inventive lines at certain points of the track and some of the rejoining the track from these lines was outrageous so much so one A.senna cut across my nose forcing me to brake so hard sick assassin almost ended up in the back of me.

One suggestion is it's restricted to friends when we race to stop these complete ransoms ruining connection and the race !!!

This was today all WC Drivers sky he have only other names but we know this guys long time. A senna is peiratis1976

I dont know what the deal is with PD's new Q session but I was doing fine seeing everyone in the room until the damn Q session then half the group dissipated and I thought they had all just left, lol. Well I could see Artmann and Arty and it was funny after Artmann passed me it still showed me 2nd. :sly:

The Q results were also pretty funny, I thought I was 2nd for the longest time than an invisible ghost got a better time than me on the results sheet. :odd: I sure hope the next "maintenance" period addressees some of this otherwise I may be having to just guess what place I'm in this season as I'm driving along. Atleast the people who weren't connected with me weren't actually materialized invisibly on track like with GT5.

Still if it was a full room of w/c drivers there was some still questionable lines from a few people

Yes we must look in silverstone because there all drive a bit wide in silverstone we must check how the penaltys work in GT6

Yes we must look in silverstone because there all drive a bit wide in silverstone we must check how the penaltys work in GT6
It's not so much the flat out right I have a issue with as it such a high speed corner it's easy to run wide it's more the exit on to back straight and that right hander before last chicane some people used so much run off area and carry so much speed back on to track I can accept if you run wide and made a mistake but to actively do it every lap as it gives you a advantage is not right

For this sunday guys we drive FGT with setup you can choise ascari or willow springs or
Apricot Hill Raceway
what you want ?

Last edited:
really sad I missed first practise race had to help my m8 with something, hope it was good

Ascari sounds good Pablo

Happy bday sky m8.......

Yeah I would like to do Ascari too, because it is a track I don't know so it would be good to get practice on...

Happy Birthday Skyline! Many happy overtakes to you sir!

On FGT with setup, are there any setup limitations? PP level or BHP level or weight? Camber angles? Wings? RT Racing's official tuning partner, Praiano's Tunes, needs to know the regulations to work to...

really sad I missed first practise race had to help my m8 with something, hope it was good

Ascari sounds good Pablo

Happy bday sky m8.......
Thanks mate epic day at brands hatch track day thou I put my car in the gravel twice gotta say gt6 truly does the track full justice

Ascari sounds good but not sure if it glitches as it does in offline mode you can have a completely clean lap cross the line and it will put you 16th a lap down happens a lot in superlicence

Last edited:
I must
It's not so much the flat out right I have a issue with as it such a high speed corner it's easy to run wide it's more the exit on to back straight and that right hander before last chicane some people used so much run off area and carry so much speed back on to track I can accept if you run wide and made a mistake but to actively do it every lap as it gives you a advantage is not right
I must admit, I cut the old turn 1 more times than i actually stayed on track, I just couldn't get it right and I know thats no excuse. I am willing to accept any penalty given to me, but I know others were going off there too. I will also check my replay to see who else was doing it.

Oh and I almost forgot, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKY :dunce:

Last edited:
Yeah I would like to do Ascari too, because it is a track I don't know so it would be good to get practice on...

Happy Birthday Skyline! Many happy overtakes to you sir!
Happy belated Birthday Sky, and Arty be careful not to slide all the way to India on the grass if you want to do that track. I think your car actually picks up speed when you go off track, and if you go off too far your race is over with as you get no time.... There are not many barriers here and so you can literally slide to the other side of the track across the whole infield.

That is the problem with that track if you slide off to far even if you rejoin close to where you came off soon as you cross the line it voids the lap

On FGT with setup, are there any setup limitations? PP level or BHP level or weight? Camber angles? Wings? RT Racing's official tuning partner, Praiano's Tunes, needs to know the regulations to work to...

Full Power 550 KG like in Stock, the diffrents only you can change the setup how you like

We try sunday in the q that we drive alone, and 2 diffrent tyres we cant put in the lobby soft and hards in the tyre change I would say its ok when we take medium tyres

I'd also consider maybe having some races be a medium/HARD required change as that would reduce stops and make 1 stop races MAYBE work at Monza or Daytona.

Well I thought about money glitching 1 more time but I think I'm just going to download 1.02 and bite the bullet on the amount I've got as I think that's good enough. The new X2014 should be pretty cool as that's the car I've raced the most since meeting leyba08 on that fateful evening in early spring 2011. I though I had a billion worth of cars but adding it up I only have around $250,000,000. :sly:

X2014 Junior is lovely to drive maybe a little too much downforce for the power/weight but still buzzed off the races earlier...... we need to race in these beasts :)
What do i need to do to get th th x2014 and delta wing, they are not in my dealership :banghead:

What do i need to do to get th th x2014 and delta wing, they are not in my dealership :banghead:

Its an update arthur m8, vettel X14 challenge should be in your career section.... once you gold them you get the car. Delta wing not there?? it was before update...

Are we going to race with required tire change on or not?

In GT5, we sort of had an excuse to not switch tire compounds but now we don't. There's no logical reason to not do it other than some of you being afraid to use something other than racing soft

It should be required for every race (not the practice races obviously). There's no reason not to other than people being stubborn.

Back