Extreme STOCK F1 World Championship Season1 (postponed until further notice)

PD have a lot to do with GT6 from the tire glitch, to the camber glitch, to the other setup issues, to the added content, to the community feature, everything is incomplete apart from maybe photo mode, lol. I'm just glad there was that money glitch, otherwise I think players would be taking up arms and storming the PD offices.

PD have a lot to do with GT6 from the tire glitch, to the camber glitch, to the other setup issues, to the added content, to the community feature, everything is incomplete apart from maybe photo mode, lol. I'm just glad there was that money glitch, otherwise I think players would be taking up arms and storming the PD offices.

Well those people must've forgot the state GT5 was in when it first came out. GT6 is no where near that bad

Plus, the credits were only hard to come by in the first 2 weeks it was out. Since then it has been extremely easy to earn credits. The money glitch wasn't necessary

Well those people must've forgot the state GT5 was in when it first came out.
I bought GT5 and played it offline extensively before going online with it I remember, it was a pretty good game default. I think I even played through the Vettel events before downloading the first updates online.

You know I think GT6 is a good game, it just feels very empty compared to GT5. It doesnt have the cool menu screens, the community feature where you can view friends info, and the setups are unrealistic obviously unintended (hopefully!!).

I thought the new Red bull cars were nice but I would have liked to see Vettel on screen like in GT5, they were too lazy to get Vettel in a studio or maybe too cheap. I would also like to race him directly as a ghost like in GT5 where you could catch and pass his actual lap times. So I think thats a great example of the "partiality" we've gotten with GT6. Also no B-spec mode, no improved AI makes it confusing as to what PD's goal is with this title, do they want to improve the series or make it cheaper and cash in then disband as a group? Grand Theft Auto hasn't really improved in a while, San Andreas 2004 PS2 springs to mind as much the same game 5 is 10 years on.

I have drive with LEYBA today in a full Ferrari f1 lobby incredible how many drivers are still there and drive Ferrari F1 we was 16 drivers, it was amazing to drive again with good physic, lets see that we drive some races in GT5 before the online is not more there

More changes to FGT handling in latest game update v1.05 (from the associated undocumented changes thread)??

<<
Formula GT's cockpit view has HUD speedometer and rev dials, the one from the 'Normal View'

Edit : Speaking of which, the formula gt handles differently than before. It is more likely to spin while cornering at low speeds
>>

Anyone had a burl yet themselves??

You Guys feel a change in the FGT for me it feels same bad.
Only the Tyre wear seems a bit better now but all other is same I think

This current FGT version is slower but easier to drive than the brutal GT5 FGT.

GT6 needs the Senna F1 that's shown in the intro vid, it doesn't need multi screen support, nobody apart from 0.01% of players use multi screen setup anyways. People are also getting pi$$ed over the Vision GT delays, but I think the PD offices are too filled with hookers and drugs for them to notice.

ok guys I think were going to have a 4 race championship in the f10 with a vote on the 4 tracks, starting next sunday would everyone be up for this?

I thought GT5 was getting shut down on March 31st?

I bought GT5 and played it offline extensively before going online with it I remember, it was a pretty good game default. I think I even played through the Vettel events before downloading the first updates online.

You know I think GT6 is a good game, it just feels very empty compared to GT5. It doesnt have the cool menu screens, the community feature where you can view friends info, and the setups are unrealistic obviously unintended (hopefully!!).

I thought the new Red bull cars were nice but I would have liked to see Vettel on screen like in GT5, they were too lazy to get Vettel in a studio or maybe too cheap. I would also like to race him directly as a ghost like in GT5 where you could catch and pass his actual lap times. So I think thats a great example of the "partiality" we've gotten with GT6. Also no B-spec mode, no improved AI makes it confusing as to what PD's goal is with this title, do they want to improve the series or make it cheaper and cash in then disband as a group? Grand Theft Auto hasn't really improved in a while, San Andreas 2004 PS2 springs to mind as much the same game 5 is 10 years on.

The only real thing GT6 is missing is the community features. Everything else has been improved other than AI, graphics, and sound. The lack of shuffle races is also annoying but otherwise it's a huge step up over GT5. The lack of course maker is really aggravating though, so hopefully they finally release it soon.

The most important thing in any racing game, gameplay, is massively improved in GT6. It's the biggest improvement from one game to the next that the series has ever seen so I fail to see how anyone could be disappointed in GT6. Not to mention the single player career is a huge step up from GT5 too.

Apparently Resistance servers are getting shut down on the 31st of march but gt5 servers is the 20th may

Crapola. I better play some resistance then

I'll do a final race in GT5, but I see no point in doing a series in GT5. I'm done with GT5 but I'll do a farewell race in it.

The only real thing GT6 is missing is the community features. Everything else has been improved
The most important thing in any racing game, gameplay, is massively improved in GT6.
The servers in GT6 have been worse than GT5s before GT6 came out.... Their probably sharing so its gotten worse for both games. The grip level on grass had decreased which is one realistic feature perhaps. There is no course creator yet that I've seen.

The ideal camber setup on every vehicle in the game is 0. Using Camber always decreases grip in GT6. The ideal ride height on most cars is max height, lowering height from max height decreases grip on most cars. :lol: Drafting is more realistic I guess but there's no side drafting or taking air off the rear of the car in front.

I do like the Red Bull standard, the Junior lacks horsepower, I'd like to see it at 400 hp instead of 230 or whatever it has. The Senna car(s) would be nice but we want to have more than one of his F1 cars and some of his Karts for his karting track too. We also want an active suspension era car. :sly:

Yes Guys lets make it like jb have say, the FGT physic is in the moment very bad and its good to drive the last time the f10 after the 4 races we have maybe luck and he have fix the FGT physic or we have the senna f1 car.

I have talk with some guys from leyba and he want to drive also, I open tomorrow the thread then we can vote tracks

Yes Guys lets make it like jb have say, the FGT physic is in the moment very bad and its good to drive the last time the f10 after the 4 races we have maybe luck and he have fix the FGT physic or we have the senna f1 car.

I have talk with some guys from leyba and he want to drive also, I open tomorrow the thread then we can vote tracks
You mean your opening a thread in the GT5 series forum? For the F10?

ok guys I think were going to have a 4 race championship in the f10 with a vote on the 4 tracks, starting next sunday would everyone be up for this?

HELL YES.

Im in. Thats before I've searched for the new thread.

If there are enough drivers I'll put the race on my live vidi stream too just like the old days too.

MSG all drivers who are not reading this or the other thread.

Guys I have try today the 908 peugeot lmp hd from the GT6 Garage in STOCK without ABS Racing Soft tyres, it feels incredible good in the corners the grip is very good it steer very good, it feels in the corners faster than the FGT also very good engine power I like this Car from the GT6 Garage very much when GT6 dont change the FGT physic we can make maybe with this a league

Of course the 908 base model has changeable liveries too, so it could sort of be like a big GP2 car with diff team colors.

You could try and restard bermuda kid's old LeMans prototype series. They had spec'd out all the LMP cars in GT5 to be even, it is some work to do that though and takes time to get it right! Much more entertaining to have 8 different cars on track though.

Last edited:
You could try and restard bermuda kid's old LeMans prototype series. They had spec'd out all the LMP cars in GT5 to be even, it is some work to do that though and takes time to get it right! Much more entertaining to have 8 different cars on track though.

Thats too much and too different all its better to have the LMP from the GT6 Garage then all have the same Car, all are looking same but nobody have a better car then

Thats too much and too different all its better to have the LMP from the GT6 Garage then all have the same Car, all are looking same but nobody have a better car then
Its fun when the cars are "different" and some might have a better car. It makes it fun when for example, if I had a better car than you but you still beat me.

And anyways using car setups means some will be at a disadvantage, for example when we first started racing the GT6 FGT I was way way behind you and it was setup induced.

But anyways do what you want I dont mind the 908 I prefer the 787b but a 908 base model is fun for me anyways, I'm just saying people are going to want to signup for a series with different cars more as its more fun.

the r18 is a great car , very hard to handle quickly around corners ... great fun when stock!
The R18 in GT6 drives fine but its slower than its real life counterpart by the better part of 3 secs a lap at Lemans. Many of the Audi's in GT5 and GT6 were made slower, I think maybe out of bias against Audi. The Audi GT3 cars are a real wicked surprise, like biting into an apple and finding a worm inside.

Guys I have test the FGT now with lower power and in stock I have try that the FGT have the same straightline speed like the f1 cars in real it was 62 % engine power I think thats ok, but now its much better with this power the car feels much better I think with this we can make the WC in STOCK and 60-62 % engine power

Tire wear on the stock FGT is wicked though, we'll be stopping every 9 laps or something with it. Its so strange because on all the other cars tire wear has improved from GT5 but not on the FGT or X1.

to be honest , lower the power but Keep the racing soft tires is stupid to me , too much grip is too much!
high grip tires , makes the car just to something predictable , and , easy to drive.

Back