Extreme Tracks: Jump Courses/Technical Tracks

• Thread starter r2nyGT5
  • 227 comments
Anyone able to share Mt. Murder track or Eifel Jump track with me please? My PSN is "thegamer325" and I would really appreciate it. I don't have any jump track, so any good track is welcome.

I did a very technical and long Toscana track, I will share it as soon as I arrives at home (maybe anyone is interested). I'm trying to get my own jump track, I will share if I finally get it! ;)

Sure. I have Eifel. But I may not be on my PS3 for a bit, so you may want to friend me first. PSNID GTP_Sam48. (Keep in mind that I'll probably un-friend you after the exchange)

Here are videos of my stunt tracks.

Can you add me as well? GTP_Sam48. Thanks

Last edited:
Mt%20Aso%20(Tarmac).jpg

Pixelatedddddd

Mt%20Aso%20(Tarmac).jpg

Mt%20Aso%20(Tarmac).jpg

Mt%20Aso%20(Tarmac).jpg

Has anyone noticed that HKS has chromed front lights (there are no lights though, just piece of plastic in that place)?

If anyone's got the Mt murder or Eiffel jump track would you mind sharing it with me? I'm really itching to cause a few pileups.

PSN is: irononreverse

I have created a jump track in Mt. Aso, it works pretty well with powerful cars, but I also want to try the eifel jump track. Anyone can share it with me please? I'll share my track with who wants to try it :D

I have a track thats got a nasty downhill kink after the crest of a long straight/uphill braking zone that fools the computers into gassing it.. so they shoot off into the wall and then come back across the track in multi car pileups that you have to avoid... good times... its a tricky corner on its own already..

Same here please.
Been trying to make a jump track for ages but I just can't do it. Please share this one with me and I would be happy to send something in return such as a chrome paint.

Same again, I'd love to give "Mt Murder" a go, anyone willing to send it to me?

My psn is: ads1080

You can un-friend me after if you wish, Im just really looking forward to creating the same sort of carnage shown in this thread! :drool:

I know I'm a little late to the party, but if anyone could send me one of these fantastic tracks I would greatly appreciate it. PSN: digitalmemory

The pictures and videos are cracking me up.

My favorite jump track I made I called Paralyzer Peak. I love running it in my fgt and will enjoy the x1 when I get to level 30. But literally it is a parking lot in turn 2 on the first lap. You catch enough air in the corner to get thrown off line and when all the cars are to gether they all spin and get packed in like a red flag. Turn 3 is an up hill u-turn that AI also spin easily, and not because of catching air. My back stretch has a bunch of major jumps packed tight in small area for total carnage. The turn at the end of the back stretch is easy to spin out as you catch some air just as you should be breaking, AI spin out here sometimes too and you would fined it hard not to. The last turn they naturally get air again on exit, like normal at Mt. Aso. That is all from an FGT and you and the AI will spin every where but turn 1, although you may still find it a challenge.

Hello,
I would really like to try this track but when i try to friend request you it says you have too many friends and i can't complete the operation. is there any way i can try this??

thanks
mike

Due to the update:
・Using the Course Maker in Online Races
You can now use one of the “My Courses” created in [Course Maker] for your online races (in Open Lobby, My Lounge), or select themes and generate courses on the spot. (Please note you’ll only be able to use My Courses created after this update).
I will attempt to recreate 'Mt. Murder', so it is available to play online, as for now, you may delete the old version if you want.

Progress report: I went through thousands of generated courses, all having the lengths between 1.4 miles to 2 miles, using the settings to create Mt. Murder, and none of them are even close. Mt. Murder's track length is 2.6 miles, and there is no way it is possible to recreate it exactly. Of the 1000+ generated courses, only 5 of them was almost the same, but it didn't create big enough jumps or crashes.

EDIT:
{edit2} nvmd
thats my room number if you wanna come test my new mt. murder replacement.

Last edited:
Progress report:
Ok, so i've decided to stop and release V2 of mt murder compatable for online play. The good news? Great jumps. Bad news? Not as high or crazy like version 1, and it doesn't have that crazy blind corner down the hill which i loved :(. I will get on later today and share it.

Back