F1 2011 co-op partner recruitment thread

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 133 comments
I'm looking for a partner yet again, karolinho didn't come back until now and it's been 6 weeks or so. :(

Looking for someone as well:

Availability: from around 1am CEST but all the time on Thursday / Friday / Saturday
Driving aids: none except racing line (corners only for me) and automatic gearbox (due to having a DFGT)
Difficulty: Legend (or Professional, if you want - doesn't matter for me)
Starting date: Immediately
Platform: PS3

I might be interested if we do the shortest races.

What's shortest in coop? 10%? 20%? 20% would be ok for me, that's like 10-14 laps per track, if that's ok for you. :)

I'd prefer taking a McLaren or Red Bull, what about you?

What's shortest in coop? 10%? 20%? 20% would be ok for me, that's like 10-14 laps per track, if that's ok for you. :)

I'd prefer taking a McLaren or Red Bull, what about you?

I was thinking more like 3 lap races if it is possible so you can do say three races at a time on Hard Difficulty.

I would like McLaren.

Found one, sorry. :)

€dit: looking for someone again since thunderjolt wanted to take a break, so feel free to shoot me a PM. :)

Last edited:
Availability: from around 1am CEST but all the time on Thursday / Friday / Saturday
Driving aids: none except racing line (corners only for me) and automatic gearbox (due to having a DFGT)
Difficulty: Legend (or Professional, if you want)

Maybe 4-6 races per week? 20-30%? McLaren or Red Bull, if possible. ;)

psn: eddieramiez

i play very often. well i just got 2011. so i play as often as you play a new game(almost everyday) and im looking for a partner, the ony assist i need is tcs as i dont have a wheel. and my right index finger can get a bit heavy. all other assits off is fine.

Anyone interested for PC? I'm only looking to get the achievements, which means very short races, get it done, etc.

I want a partner. Currently playing on PC. I really just want the three achievments, Drivers and Constructor championship and completing a full season on co-op. I just want to do it as quick as possible, this means doing only 3 lap races with driving aids. I would pref. like to do it all in one go to get it done. My xbox live is: fps Christjan

fps_christian
I want a partner. Currently playing on PC. I really just want the three achievments, Drivers and Constructor championship and completing a full season on co-op. I just want to do it as quick as possible, this means doing only 3 lap races with driving aids. I would pref. like to do it all in one go to get it done. My xbox live is: fps Christjan

So are you on Xbox or PC? Lol.

If you are on Xbox I am up for it. I am in the US but I am always up at weird hours.

I'm an average driver. Pretty good in slower cars such as GT1/2 on Forza. F1 is something I am still trying to get down.

I usually run races at 20% with damage. And I tend to use TCS since I am a F1 noob.

If anyone is interested let me know.

@Zooology I'm most likely going to swap my PS3 version for a Xbox version. I should have it in a week or so. Can't believe this game is still $59.99.

Player7996
@Zooology I'm most likely going to swap my PS3 version for a Xbox version. I should have it in a week or so. Can't believe this game is still $59.99.

Sounds good hit me up when you do.

Wow, that's a little bit ridiculous. I would say pick up a used version but... "VIP Pass" / money whoring kind of ruins that suggestion.

Hey I need a partner. I curently use all the aids except auto braking because i've not had the game all that long. I won the season on medium difficulty with Force india and am currently sat in 1st on my second season on hard with Mclaren, so I am capeable of winning witht he exception of a few tracks (monaco, Singapore and Valencia) walls too close and my car is a magnet. I dont mind doing 2 seasons if you need the driver Championship too.

V12Engine
Mr.S and m8h3r i will add you both to my freinds list today 👍

Ok thanks :) come to think of it I may have full friends list but I'm in need of a clean up anyway.

Me too.

I would like expert difficulty.

Fine with any distance, although shorter is probably better.

I'm looking for a new partner.
Race Distance: 50%
Difficulty: Legend with all rules
aids: no aids except maybe racing line if you really need it.

Back