F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_IterCars  1.2 HOTFIX

• Thread starter kakauiyt
  • 59 comments
Barbados
Rent free inside SDD head
kakauiyt submitted a new resource:

F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter - F1 2011 season

F1 2011 V1 mod released by Cimmerian_Iter

Long before, there was a Frankenstein of 2011/2012 cars, and a 2011 Force India sold for money. The 2011 season was disrespected and as my favourite F1 game, I couldn't let this season in such a sorry state. Which is why I present you the V1 of F1 2011 mod for Assetto Corsa!

Features :

• Proper AO map for every car, better...

Read more about this resource...

1708598060693.png

the side of the intake

Like lack of texture, I'll get a pic if I can. Honestly I'm guessing its on my end with csp.
nah I messed up. The soft textures name doesn't match in the ext_config.

I'll push an update tomorrow to fix some stuff and add some liveries

kakauiyt updated F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter with a new update entry:

V1.2 bug fix, new drivers and space optimizationi

-Fixed Mclaren steering wheel not being centered
-Fixed soft tyre not having textures
-Fixed csp tyre degradation appearing after just one lap on hard and mediums (and every tyre tbh)
-Saved half the space by not bundling tyres texture on every car, instead I put them inside a zip inside assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/cim_2011_tyres.zip
-New drivers : Riccardo, Senna and Kubica
-Added real gloves for mercedes, hamilton, hrt, sauber and torro rosso
-Updated rain tyres thanks to ignacy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

kakauiyt updated F1 2011 mod by Cimmerian_Iter with a new update entry:

HOTFIX 1.2

HOTFIX : since i'm an idiot i forgot to put cars and drivers folder inside a content folder in the .7z So when you drag and drop you drop then inside your content folder, and so the extension zip that contains the tyres nevers goes to assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars

-Fixed Mclaren steering wheel not being centered
-Fixed soft tyre not having textures
-Fixed csp tyre degradation appearing after just one lap on hard and mediums (and every tyre tbh)
-Saved half the space by not bundling...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wow you're mods are great, but I'm having trouble with the tires,the torro Rossi is great but the other cars are black with silver skin patch, I've downloaded it serveral tomes and still the same,please help i love this mod

Wow you're mods are great, but I'm having trouble with the tires,the torro Rossi is great but the other cars are black with silver skin patch, I've downloaded it serveral tomes and still the same,please help i love this mod
Please do not install the mod through CM. Do it manually and make sure that the cim_2011_tyres.zip is inside assettocorsa/extension/textures/cars/

I think is was just a bug for that race but i meant that the front and rear wings were like super flexible and every time i move the wheel they went from side to side. It can be a problem with the physics.

I think is was just a bug for that race but i meant that the front and rear wings were like super flexible and every time i move the wheel they went from side to side. It can be a problem with the physics.
show me a video

Now it's normal i think, but every time i turned without crashing the wings went crazy

Last edited:
Hi I love this mod...Thanks so much.

I just have this issue with the driver clipping though the seat?

Attachments

• Screenshot_cim_2011_mercedes_db_salvador_7-2-124-0-10-55-mod.jpg
    Screenshot_cim_2011_mercedes_db_salvador_7-2-124-0-10-55-mod.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi I love this mod...Thanks so much.

I just have this issue with the driver clipping though the seat?
I doubt I can fix it, haven't figured out yet how to do driver animations so i can change the hands position

Really reminds me of that old gag of driver thanking back a biker with his leg
03592179-EFD9-40F7-B136-3F16A5E1E8F3.png

On a more serious note i don't know how this is possible. I haven't been able to replicate this bug so could you send a video or a closer look at this?

Hi! This mod is amazing and I really like it since 1.0 but for some reason now the wheels look like silver, can you tell how can I fix it??

PS: Nevermind! it's fixed now! sorry!

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2024.03.20 - 20.07.34.91.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2024.03.20 - 20.07.34.91.png
    252.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Hi! This mod is amazing and I really like it since 1.0 but for some reason now the wheels look like silver, can you tell how can I fix it??

PS: Nevermind! it's fixed now! sorry!
I'm getting honestly very surprised and tired of this. It's like nobody knows how to install an assetto corsa mod

You need to install this mod manually. Not using Content manager or just droping files inside content folder

Every folder in the zip need to be extracted to the assetto corsa folder. Else you won't have the tyre skins file going to the extension folder

Last edited:
I'm getting honestly very surprised and tired of this. It's like nobody knows how to install an assetto corsa mod

You need to install this mod manually. Not using Content manager or just droping files inside content folder

Every folder in the zip need to be extracted to the assetto corsa folder. Else you won't have the tyre skins file going to the extension folder
Yeah I have the bad habit of installing literally every mod through CM and this is what happens, luckily I fixed by my own but I should've read the forum first, like I said, sorry for the inconvenience man!

lol the installation is not that hard, it's just that this one is different, it's a blessing to get these mods,but this one is a trip,I've manually installed some mods before but it's been a while,now that the cars are installed, what's the next step to getting the tires right on all the cars, some people are not so brilliant at this moding,please be patient and help someone,god will bless you for it,have a blessed day!

lol the installation is not that hard, it's just that this one is different, it's a blessing to get these mods,but this one is a trip,I've manually installed some mods before but it's been a while,now that the cars are installed, what's the next step to getting the tires right on all the cars, some people are not so brilliant at this moding,please be patient and help someone,god will bless you for it,have a blessed day!
I'm hardly doing anything different from RSS or VRC who ask you to install the mods manually. It's a simple drag and drop in the assettocorsa folder

All mods that have more than 5 cars in the pack and have tyre skins uses this method, like SimDream or ACFL.

And I still help people, but it is extremely frustrating to see people rating the mod not as it should because they couldn't install it right.

Last edited:
I agree, I still think it's a great mod, one car managed to install ok, the torro Rossa, tires are great, but the others are not, thinks for responding!

Back