F1 2013 "Complete Edition" due in May

• Thread starter Tyger
  • 36 comments
United Kingdom
UK
ReTyger
Don't think this has been mentioned yet, seems a good deal, though as usual annoying for those who bought the game early on then all the DLC.

money_grab.jpg

Best f1 game is F1 championship edition by a long shot, hope they get the contract back in the future, the sense of speed was unmatched and I'm talkin 8yrs ago now

Don't think this has been mentioned yet, seems a good deal, though as usual annoying for those who bought the game early on then all the DLC.
That's more or less the exact price for what i payed getting F12013 during a sale on the ps store and buying the DLC on top of that, so it's a good deal for that price 👍

According to Wikipedia:

On 23 May 2014, as confirmed by Publisher Namco Bandai and Creative Director Steven Hood, a "Complete Edition" of the game will be released in some Territories. It will include the full game as well as all classic content on the disc and it will be released on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows.

Not sure how well the game sold in the US but looks like it might not be a worldwide release :(

I got classics edition which was the game with a code for the DLC content so the extra didn't cost me anything other than about 3 quid they are basically trying to grab more money off people

Not all of us have internet access on our consoles.

I'm quite looking forward to this, and I won't be getting GT6 until the inevitable GT6 2.0 comes out.

just a rebrand of the Classic edition.
Not quite.
Classic edition is game + DLC codes, Complete edition has the update & extra cars/tracks on the disc.
As far as I know Complete edition is PAL only, no US version announced.

And these sleaze balls never learned from what happened when they released the original version in October, there was a pathetic excuse of an SKU issue and no games were distributed to North America, they never fixed it or it was a cover up. Now, they make a version of the game that basically punches anyone who bought the game on release day in the face (a codemasters classic as I call it) AND STILL DO NOT RELEASE THE GAME TO NORTH AMERICA. JUST A PATHETIC, WORTHLESS COMPANY. *Gives Codemasters f1 game makers the finger* I hope they give the license to activision or EA.

And these sleaze balls never learned from what happened when they released the original version in October, there was a pathetic excuse of an SKU issue and no games were distributed to North America, they never fixed it or it was a cover up. Now, they make a version of the game that basically punches anyone who bought the game on release day in the face (a codemasters classic as I call it) AND STILL DO NOT RELEASE THE GAME TO NORTH AMERICA. JUST A PATHETIC, WORTHLESS COMPANY. *Gives Codemasters f1 game makers the finger* I hope they give the license to activision or EA.

I think you're just asking for more incompetence if you seriously want either of those two to have the license.

May be worth getting if it has lan my mrs bought f1 2013 for my son and didn't know there was 2 versions ... Off the top of my head I our 2010 game has LAN mode but I can't remember seeing it on 2013 If it has I will get a copy

Lol. If you think Codemasters are the worst for this sort of thing then you live under a rock.

Lol. If you think Codemasters are the worst for this sort of thing then you live under a rock.

May be worth getting if it has lan my mrs bought f1 2013 for my son and didn't know there was 2 versions ... Off the top of my head I our 2010 game has LAN mode but I can't remember seeing it on 2013 If it has I will get a copy
All F1 games on PS3/Xbox360 have lan.
With the exception of F1CE & F1 2010 all of them have 2-player split-screen as well.

FS7
All F1 games on PS3/Xbox360 have lan.
With the exception of F1CE & F1 2010 all of them have 2-player split-screen as well.
No f1 2010 has 2011 haven't , I haven't tried the others 2012 and 2013 I have all of them accept 2009

I never said that they are the worst at this, READ MY COMMENT BEFORE YOU POST. Not a da:censored: thing is said by me saying that Codemasters is the worst, just saying that activision or EA should get the license, which I will now withdraw that comment, especially how EA had officially butchered the battlefield series into some cops and robbers crap.
Also, how in the hell is it possible for me to being living under a rock? I would be crushed if it was a large rock. :mischievous:

I never said that they are the worst at this, READ MY COMMENT BEFORE YOU POST. Not a da:censored: thing is said by me saying that Codemasters is the worst, just saying that activision or EA should get the license, which I will now withdraw that comment, especially how EA had officially butchered the battlefield series into some cops and robbers crap.
Also, how in the hell is it possible for me to being living under a rock? I would be crushed if it was a large rock. :mischievous:

It was a pretty scathing attack. Also alluding to the fact you want Activision or EA Sports to have the license shows what you must think of Codemasters, being as they are the 2 most ignorant money grabbing companies on earth.

Remember, EA had the license, it was terrible.

No f1 2010 has 2011 haven't , I haven't tried the others 2012 and 2013 I have all of them accept 2009
I checked all of them yesterday on both PS3 & Xbox360 before posting, all of them have lan. F1 2009 is on Wii only so I have no idea on that one.

FS7
I checked all of them yesterday on both PS3 & Xbox360 before posting, all of them have lan. F1 2009 is on Wii only so I have no idea on that one.
Ahh ok I sure 2011 it was absent. Maybe it on another option screen or online ... I have never played any online if I am honest , tried it around my mates when it first came out and it was just a lot of people ramming

It was a pretty scathing attack. Also alluding to the fact you want Activision or EA Sports to have the license shows what you must think of Codemasters, being as they are the 2 most ignorant money grabbing companies on earth.

Remember, EA had the license, it was terrible.
I said that I have withdrawn that comment before you made your most recent reply, so saying that I want Activision or EA to have the license is false. :P

I said that I have withdrawn that comment before you made your most recent reply, so saying that I want Activision or EA to have the license is false. :P

Cool.

So tell me what the point of your rant was because now I'm lost as to what point your trying to make.

Cool.

So tell me what the point of your rant was because now I'm lost as to what point your trying to make.
My point was that it was ridiculous that Codemasters did not make a North American version of the complete edition, there should be no SKU problems there (which I don't think was the actual cause, it's a cover up).

A cover up for what? You know you can just buy any F1 2013 game from any English speaking country and you will be able to play it don't you?

A cover up for what? You know you can just buy any F1 2013 game from any English speaking country and you will be able to play it don't you?
I bought the game from Europe and it costed $50 plus $20 for international shipping. What ticks me off is that when I got the game, I bought $20 in DLC which did not work because it was NTSC DLC and a PAL game. That is why I am upset about this. It is a coverup, why would it take them 9 months to solve a SKU issue? I don't like digital versions because I like to have a physical copy of the game.

It's not really a cover up though is it lets face facts here. Ultimately if you wanted the DLC the digital version is what you needed. Just ask yourself what they are covering up, it is a silly conclusion. you should be grateful your getting the F1 games at all, Sony didn't bother releasing them in America full stop.

Back