[F1 2013] ~ Video Thread ~

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 65 comments
Oh wait, no. No, I take that back:

This was me. The music was live. It was just a really good, hard run. If you have ever driven an open wheeler in the rain or any vehicle in the rain on the track for that matter with some legit bangerz, and in the zone you know what I am talking about.

LOL wish I understood what in the hell you were saying, but great upload !

Thank you, in the video I'm commenting in spanish the lap.

Skin created by Flavio93 user from RaceDepartment of a fictitious McLaren orange, the color wore during their first years of life (today called "Historic Orange"), with which they obtained their first victory in the Formula 1 World Championship .

First "Post Race" of 2014 where after each Grand Prix I give my opinion about the Formula 1 race of today and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments. And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 of a race with the onboard camera in the Australian GP.

Another "Post Race" of 2014 where after each Grand Prix I give my opinion about the Formula 1 races. And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 (with a 2014 mod of skins and sound) of a race with the onboard camera in the Malaysian GP.

Really like Your enthusiasm Andrian 👍
Here is short vid showing butt kicking Lotus 98T in F1 and pCars, i do my best to equalize audio tracks of both titles to clearly show how they sounds in similar volume and channel extension.

Another "Post Race" of 2014, I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments. And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 (with a 2014 mod of skins and sound) of a race with the onboard camera in the Bahrain GP.

New "Post Race" about the Chinese Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments.

And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 (with a 2014 mod of skins and sound) of a race with the onboard camera in the same circuit.

F1 2013 Classic Edition video, PC version, it's a wet race of three laps at Estoril circuit with the Williams FW12 '88.

New "Post Race" of 2014 where after each Grand Prix I give my opinion about the Formula 1 race, today 2014 Spanish Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments. And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 (with a 2014 mod of skins and sound) of a race with the onboard camera in the same circuit.

New "Post Race" of 2014, today 2014 Monaco Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments. And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 (with a 2014 mod of skins and sound) of a race with the onboard camera in the same circuit.

New "Post Race", today 2014 Canadian Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments. And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 (with a 2014 mod of skins and sound) of a race with the onboard camera in the same circuit.

New "Post Race" of 2014, today about the British Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments. And in the video you can see while I comment in spanish, a gameplay of F1 2013 (with a 2014 mod of skins and sound) of a race with the onboard camera in the same circuit.

New "Post Race" of Formula 1 2014, today about the Belgian Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments.

"Post Race" of Formula 1 2014, today about the Italian Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments.

New "Post Race" of Formula 1 2014, today about the Singapore Grand Prix, and also where I invite you to you to give your opinion in the comments.

Back