[F1 2013] ~ Video Thread ~

• Thread starter Adrianf1
  • 65 comments
I only got ahold of F1 2013 on a Steam sale for co-op career which is still on-going but I ended up burying hour after hour into the classics instead. As a pad user (or maybe it's just me) I find myself much more comfortable pushing the classics to the limit and slightly beyond where the modern cars snap so fast if you overstep the mark even slightly. There's nothing quite like pinning it in 3rd and steering the car with the rear with just a hint of steering angle either way.

I only got ahold of F1 2013 on a Steam sale for co-op career which is still on-going but I ended up burying hour after hour into the classics instead. As a pad user (or maybe it's just me) I find myself much more comfortable pushing the classics to the limit and slightly beyond where the modern cars snap so fast if you overstep the mark even slightly. There's nothing quite like pinning it in 3rd and steering the car with the rear with just a hint of steering angle either way.

Bro The classic car pack in 2013 with historic Track set ups is epic, I will keep running 2013 until I get these cars again.

Now that I've got F1 2013, I got many videos I'll be posting. Here's the first of a series where I try out the classic cars:

Last edited:
Post above updated. Will post more later on today.

Edit: Here's the other four for today:

Last edited:
Final four F1 classic videos

Last edited:
Back