F1 2016: First Screenshots

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 666 comments
Well i have started my career with Renault and on Hard difficulty, hope to get a contract from Haas and hopefully make it to Red Bull.

So far i have finished everything in the first round but the race, surprisingly i qualified 2nd so maybe I can get a positive finish.

If you're qualifying 2nd at the start of your career in a Renault, you need to be on a higher difficulty. The game will get boring very quickly if you play on a low difficulty so you can win every race in a back marker car. Personally, I had tons of fun fighting hard just to score points with Renault. Even on Legend it was a bit too easy. If you're qualifying on the front row with a Renault at the start of your career, the R&D will be pointless, and moving to a team like Red Bull will mean you'll end up lapping the entire field every race. I can't think of anything more boring than that. Chuck it on Legend or something and see how great the game can really be when you have to work hard.

If you're qualifying 2nd at the start of your career in a Renault, you need to be on a higher difficulty. The game will get boring very quickly if you play on a low difficulty so you can win every race in a back marker car. Personally, I had tons of fun fighting hard just to score points with Renault. Even on Legend it was a bit too easy. If you're qualifying on the front row with a Renault at the start of your career, the R&D will be pointless, and moving to a team like Red Bull will mean you'll end up lapping the entire field every race. I can't think of anything more boring than that. Chuck it on Legend or something and see how great the game can really be when you have to work hard.

Ah alright then I'll try with that, but can i switch the difficulty when my career is already in progress?

Ah alright then I'll try with that, but can i switch the difficulty when my career is already in progress?

I don't think you can while you're in the middle of a race weekend, but once you've finished that you can change it between races.

So here's a summary of my first race:

• After a collision with Riccardo on Lap 6, i had to pit early to fix the wing which meant i had to make my way through the pack
  • There were 3 VSC"s throughout the race.
  • Button tried to pass me exiting the straightaway, only he ended up getting into me and spinning himself out into the gravel.
  • A VERY close call when there was a 2 car accident that occured in front of me, thankfully i wasnt involved but strangely no SC or VSC
  • In a shocking twist, Rosberg blew up and took him out of the race ( the first time i have ever seen something like that happen in a F1 game )
  • Blessed Hamilton won the race while Vettel and Kimi rounded up the podium
  • I managed to finish 14th.

Right going to get back into it after a 4 month break.

Going to do a career starting at STR and then move onward. Going to do the first race on legend AI but I think it will only take 1 race for me to put it up to ultimate.

Usual rules with me. Full races etc.

A summary of Bahrain

• Things got wild quickly when Vettel got into Kimi and spun himself out and made contact with Rosberg, forcing both of them to pit early for repairs and dropping to the very back.
  • Had an incident with Grossean where he thought dive bombing the first corner was a good idea, he ended up spinning himself out.
  • Kimi apparently had some mechanical issues which made him pit giving Hamilton the lead.
  • I had not 1, but 2 INCIDENTS with Guiterrez, and in both he spun himself out.
  • Harayanto was driving like a complete ********* for 15 laps and at one point he pushed me off the track to pass me.
  • Guiterrez once again spun himself out and forced a late SC to force a shootout at the end
  • Hamilton holded off Rosberg by 0.200 secs while Verstappen finished 3rd
  • I finished 17th and was able to beat Magnussen by a nose.

Overall it was a crazy race

Back