F1 2016: First Screenshots

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 666 comments
What team is everyone planning to start at?? I'm thinking about doing a Manor road to glory with ultimate AI:lol:
Start with Manor then move up the teams till I am at Mercedes. With 100% race distance and doing all the practice stuff for R&D.

Also ultimate AI.

Last edited:
Has anyone said officially what wheels will be supported for the 2016 game? F1 2015 supported most wheels including FANATEC.

What team is everyone planning to start at?? I'm thinking about doing a Manor road to glory with ultimate AI:lol:
Manor, but easier AI. I am not very good on F1, just GT and PC. Probably need more practice !
FMW
Has anyone said officially what wheels will be supported for the 2016 game? F1 2015 supported most wheels including FANATEC.
The G29 is, they retweeted a pic of it all set up at some reviewers house. presumably all the 2015 wheels will be too, i am hoping for good ffb that is not over complicated like project cars was. If its all good, i will buy the T300 Ferrari add on.

Start with Manor then move up the teams till I am at Mercedes. With 100% race distance and doing all the practice stuff for R&D.

Also ultimate AI.
Same, will do all practice programmes and everything else - I think we'll need all the upgrades we can get!! Judging from Aarava's videos ultimate AI seem to be quite the challenge, hopefully I'll still be competitive! I'm hoping to stay on until we win the championship, then jump ship and challenge Manor the following year with an established team.

I'll probably start at Fenault and develops them back to being a front runner. Will try ultimate AI but will definitely use the new simulation damage system.

McLaren for me. Car #37 for the Lancia Rally 037, or #61 for the Maserati Tipo 61 "Birdcage", which are two of my favourite cars of all time.

Halfway tempted to join Mercedes or Renault to remove Hamilton or Palmer from the grid.

McLaren for me. Car #37 for the Lancia Rally 037, or #61 for the Maserati Tipo 61 "Birdcage", which are two of my favourite cars of all time.

Halfway tempted to join Mercedes or Renault to remove Hamilton or Palmer from the grid.
You could always do a couple of seasons in each!

Problem with McLaren though is who do you replace? I like both drivers.

Same problem applies to Red Bull for me.

Problem with McLaren though is who do you replace? I like both drivers.
Alonso.

I like him, but only since about 2010. When he was at Renault, he was a spoiled brat - but I blame Flavio Briatore for that. On the other hand, I have been a Button fan since 2000 when I first started following the sport full-time. And while he went through his irresponsible and immature playboy phase, he wised up. Now he's probably the most interesting guy on the grid.

This sounds like the best F1 game so far, all those features, whoa! The thing I have the biggest problem with in f1 games (don't know if it applies here), is that the steering is limited in game to 270 degrees. As we all know, that is not representative of reality. What I would like is a 900 degree option, so that those of use with wheels that feature a degree change option (Fanatec CSR etc) can change it to whatever we like.

Last edited:
With the safety car do they have track marshals coming out on track to clear away or pick up debris? That would add to the realism if your going to be behind the safety car for quite a few laps.

With the safety car do they have track marshals coming out on track to clear away or pick up debris? That would add to the realism if your going to be behind the safety car for quite a few laps.
I thought that too, but apparently we have full control of the car during safety car periods, you could kill a marshall ! I did mention in the codies survey that having active cranes lifting cars and moving would be great, i suppose these sort of things can be patched in at a later date, so far though, i am very impressed.

People shouldn't hope for such features as cranes and marshalls on track. It simply isn't in the game and will not be patched in so don't get your hopes up. Modelling a whole system of cranes and marshalls is just a waste of time and resource.

People shouldn't hope for such features as cranes and marshalls on track. It simply isn't in the game and will not be patched in so don't get your hopes up. Modelling a whole system of cranes and marshalls is just a waste of time and resource.
Maybe, but anything that adds to the realism would be good i think..Frankly though, i just want an immersive F1 game with good AI and some good quality FFB. I aint half been missing playing F1 !

Maybe, but anything that adds to the realism would be good i think..Frankly though, i just want an immersive F1 game with good AI and some good quality FFB. I aint half been missing playing F1 !

Oh yeah for sure it would. No argument from me there. I'd just rather they perfected everything else before glorifying it :D It is looking promising so far.

So I'll be filing a lawsuit sometime this week because Nasr stole my number. :lol:
Does this mean I can do the same with Kimi, Maldonado, and Bottas? Assuming that the FIA number rules are accurately done in the game

Well, 32 is free for me. :P Or the 19

I'm considering the impossible task of taking the Honda to the front.

Latest Posts

Back