F1 2016: First Screenshots

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 666 comments
Great game, the AI are fair and career is much better and different. Nice and smooth gameplay on ps4, i have had this for a week now and iam well into it and happy, great job codies ! if anybody wants this early in uk, order before 3.30pm from simply games and it will arrive next day. Limited edition with Steelbook £38.85.Cheapest price i have seen too.

My copy should arrive tomorrow, can't wait!!
@shoemaker how do you find the FFB? I assume it's improved but I was wondering how it performs. Thanks :cheers:
So far so good, i didnt have 2015 so cant compare but it seems accurate, not had any fading on my t300 with forced cooling on. Its not overly complicated like project cars either, nice and simple, when my rear right blew after contact, it felt exactly as i imagine it would, also the grip feels so much different in the rain. Enjoy fella.

So far so good, i didnt have 2015 so cant compare but it seems accurate, not had any fading on my t300 with forced cooling on. Its not overly complicated like project cars either, nice and simple, when my rear right blew after contact, it felt exactly as i imagine it would, also the grip feels so much different in the rain. Enjoy fella.
Great, thanks a lot, can't wait!!! I don't think I've ever been as hyped for an F1 game before!
EDIT: also @shoemaker what FFB settings did you stick with as I had everything to the max in 2015. Thanks!

Last edited:
I was also wondering about the speed of the AI as I was planning to do a Manor career but am unsure whether to go with ultimate or legend??! In 2015 I generally beat my teammate by 1-1.5 secs on legend (there was no ultimate in 2015) and I want it to be a challenge but if I'm trundling around in last then it won't be as fun!! Thanks:lol:.

I like what i see from the wet physics, each time he accelerated too much from a corner the car started to slide. Also when he rejoined after going wide in the beginning, the way the car started to slide over the kerbs was also nice.

Anyone know if test drivers are also included? Would love to race with Stoffel :P

I like what i see from the wet physics, each time he accelerated too much from a corner the car started to slide. Also when he rejoined after going wide in the beginning, the way the car started to slide over the kerbs was also nice.

Anyone know if test drivers are also included? Would love to race with Stoffel :P
No, only the two official drivers, test drivers aren't allowed to be promoted because of stupid FOM restricting what they can put in :boggled:

No, only the two official drivers, test drivers aren't allowed to be promoted because of stupid FOM restricting what they can put in :boggled:
Did they do mod versions of drivers for 2015 which you could download?

Edit; already saw a Stoffel Vandoorne helmet mod for '15, so then it's just a case of creating a driver i guess when one shows up for '16.

Last edited:
Did they do mod versions of drivers for 2015 which you could download?

Edit; already saw a Stoffel Vandoorne helmet mod for '15, so then it's just a case of creating a driver i guess when one shows up for '16.
Yeah, you can mod it if you want:lol: (look at Aarava's MyDriver S3 in YouTube)

Great game, the AI are fair and career is much better and different. Nice and smooth gameplay on ps4, i have had this for a week now and iam well into it and happy, great job codies ! if anybody wants this early in uk, order before 3.30pm from simply games and it will arrive next day. Limited edition with Steelbook £38.85.Cheapest price i have seen too.

I took your advice and ordered from there this morning..they have emailed back saying they need verification on my address...whats going on there?! I replied saying ive lived there since last year,but no reply as yet.

If anyone is interested and depending on the game's online stability, I'd be up to do a co-op championship with people.

An on-board gameplay video for those interested. Monaco TT on wheel with all assists off. Basically my first run-out, had a few laps to mess around with before that. So far, I'm loving the driving physics, never played F1 on a wheel before so that lap was with around 20 minutes experience, so don't be too harsh! :lol:

The one thing I'm having problems with at the moment is the AI.
I was wondering how you guys were finding it, because I think I may have a glitched game..,

Even on ultimate, the AI simply follow each other in a train and rarely try an overtake. Even in a manor on ultimate I can hold back much faster cars easily and they back off when alongside you. It's like how they were on 2014.

I was asking you because others say the AI is excellent and very aggressive and I was wondering if my game/PS4 version is glitched?!!

if anybody wants this early in uk, order before 3.30pm from simply games and it will arrive next day. Limited edition with Steelbook £38.85.Cheapest price i have seen too.

Thanks a bunch for this, wouldn't think I'd be able to get this early at a not-awful price! Although post in NI is glacial so I doubt it will come tomorrow but I have all fingers and toes crossed :D

The one thing I'm having problems with at the moment is the AI.
I was wondering how you guys were finding it, because I think I may have a glitched game..,

Even on ultimate, the AI simply follow each other in a train and rarely try an overtake. Even in a manor on ultimate I can hold back much faster cars easily and they back off when alongside you. It's like how they were on 2014.

I was asking you because others say the AI is excellent and very aggressive and I was wondering if my game/PS4 version is glitched?!!

Yeah from people who've got it early I'd love to hear AI impressions, always been one of my pet peeves from Codies' F1 games that the AI were very cautious in battle and too easy to defend against.

While I was looking for prices of No Man sky (there's no such thing as fixed prices here) for my friend and I stumped across F1 2016..

٢٠١٦٠٨١٨_١٨٣٧٥٠.jpg

Is F1 2016 worth to buy (for myself)? i'm not that interested in NMS and never had an F1 game before.

Back