F1 2016 PS4

• Thread starter jonyvf
  • 70 comments
The new firmware in phase beta it comes with a new feature Boost mode but just for the ps4 pro
Make the games run more smooth with no frame drops,etc..
Not see videos with F1 yet but with project cars there are great improvements
Sorry my english

Hi guys f1 2016 is currently on sale for ps4. I currently race project cars (only for a few weeks now) with a G29. I love that game, the physics feel nice (I have no idea how real physics in race cars would feel).

And am going for project cars 2 in september. Then again a change of meal every now and then can't hurt right? So if I like pC am I going to like this one?

2nd question. What's this practice incentive? Does f1 2016 'teach' you how to tune in practice?

@jake2013guy Since I see your name floating around the pC subforum I have to admit beeing interested in your opinion.

Hi guys
My last game of F1 was the F1 2013 on PS3.
The F1 2016 it´s a good game in a PS4?
Should i buy it?
Buy the away,i have a T300 :D

To be honest I have stopped buying F1 since 2013, did not like the game and always problems to setup the wheel. I tested F1 2016 at my friend home ( Ps4 F1 add on thrustmaster ) and I have to say that is a nice game. I did buy the game and finally I started playing with my wheel without loose a minute to set it up, it is perfect by default.

Hi guys f1 2016 is currently on sale for ps4. I currently race project cars (only for a few weeks now) with a G29. I love that game, the physics feel nice (I have no idea how real physics in race cars would feel).

And am going for project cars 2 in september. Then again a change of meal every now and then can't hurt right? So if I like pC am I going to like this one?

2nd question. What's this practice incentive? Does f1 2016 'teach' you how to tune in practice?

@jake2013guy Since I see your name floating around the pC subforum I have to admit beeing interested in your opinion.
The practice program's incentive is about points for career mode upgrades.

hello all.
i have had F1 2016 for some time now playing with the ds4.. i now own a T300 and for the love nor money i cant get any ffb from the wheel at all. (NONE) what do ineed to do to get the FFB working.. FFB works fine in my other games.

Great first race in Baku, full wet 25% distance. I was in the Sauber (2nd to last car in RD above Haas.

Absolutely tipped it down, Perez smashed into Gutierrez and somehow near the end Haryanto (getting lapped on the home stretch) managed to knock out five cars- Vettel, Verstappen, my teammate Nasr, Rosberg and Raikkonen. Bottas won, with Lewis Hamilton second and JOLYON PALMER SOMEHOW IN THIRD IN THE THIRD SLOWEST CAR.

Hamilton sits at the top with Ricciardo leaping over three cars into second and Bottas third. I managed to score two points after a battle for 9th with Grosjean- I've got 3 pts now- 15th in Drivers'.

Manor got close to scoring their first points, but Wehrlein ended 12th.

Can't wait for Austria!

Back