F1 2020 Reveals New TV Ad, Opens PS4 Digital Pre-Orders

There needs to be a big shake up with these F1 games, they feel very stale now. I've usually brought them one year on one off as I don't believe the amount they add into the game each year warrants the £50 each year. The game engine is way too old now.I remember back in 2015 it was amazing! Being his by another driver and seeing the avatar raise his hand blew my mind . The graphics/presentation needs looking at also.

Imagine a next gen F1 game looking photorealistic in-game (with ray tracing etc).

There needs to be a big shake up with these F1 games, they feel very stale now. I've usually brought them one year on one off as I don't believe the amount they add into the game each year warrants the £50 each year. The game engine is way too old now.I remember back in 2015 it was amazing! Being his by another driver and seeing the avatar raise his hand blew my mind . The graphics/presentation needs looking at also.

Imagine a next gen F1 game looking photorealistic in-game (with ray tracing etc).

I can tell you havent looked into 2020 too much :gtpflag:

Definitive a pass this year for me, no matter if there is corona or not. Honestly it doesnt offer anything to me that i would like, if it were tracks like Imola, Mugello or Portugal then maybe, maybe. All those are in PC2.
F1 2019 got me excited for F2 cars and i still enyoy driving them today, but that my team mode no interest, or classic dlc cars no interest.
I havent touched the classic cars in F1 19, only F2,F1. But now i moved to ACC ps4 so this will keep me driving for a while. And im really happy with it, specially the handling and sound amazing, graphics ok
So probably F1 2021 for PS5 i will get

Back