F1 2020 Update 1.06 Arrives This Week, With Updated Mercedes Livery

United States
Chicago
fortbo
fortbo
Are they going to be updating car performance too? Like Ferrari as a midfield team and racing point being faster?

Poland
Poland
I understand the issue with the tracks, but they should've updated all liveries to match the season start, not only the Mercedes one. C'mon, they don't take so much time.

Famine

GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
I understand the issue with the tracks, but they should've updated all liveries to match the season start, not only the Mercedes one. C'mon, they don't take so much time.
The Williams one, revealed on June 26, was updated in a day one patch on July 7. Which other ones are inaccurate?

MagpieRacer

Aaand across the line..
Premium
England
Wymondham, Norfolk
MagpieRacer
The Williams one, revealed on June 26, was updated in a day one patch on July 7. Which other ones are inaccurate?

Mclaren. But I think they just added a rainbow. Not the end of the world. Iirc they didn't announce it like Mercedes so stands to reason the Merc livery made and sent for submission before the 1st GP. Wouldn’t be too surprised to see the last livery tweaks in the next update.

Famine

GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
Mclaren. But I think they just added a rainbow. Not the end of the world. Iirc they didn't announce it like Mercedes so stands to reason the Merc livery made and sent for submission before the 1st GP. Wouldn’t be too surprised to see the last livery tweaks in the next update.
I guess that, as McLaren has changed again for this weekend with the new Gulf coloring and logos, the rainbow livery will be a bit redundant now :lol: