F1 2021 Features Trailer Reveals More on Braking Point & Multiplayer

This and wrc10 (even more hyped) and i can play gt7 in 20&never.
Glad i got i ps5.
Very cool trailer.

No problem at all. I didn't know he became a Sir. That is all. The "really" came out wrong. I was merely surprised, hence the "really".

Yep. He was knighted last year.

Last edited:
I've been burned too many times to listen to the little voice saying it'll be better this year, c'mon...

Fool me once, Codemasters, shame on you. Fool me twice...

I've been burned too many times to listen to the little voice saying it'll be better this year, c'mon...

Fool me once, Codemasters, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Well said. I too will wait for reviews.

With that having been said.....Ridge Racer Type 4>all the F1 20XX games combined.

With that having been said.....Ridge Racer Type 4>all the F1 20XX games combined.

I agree the trailer looks like a soap opera ad, but, aren't you being a bit too harsh? :lol:
And don't trust reviews, we need a decent demo: "no demo no money!", that should be everyone's motto.

I guess that depends on the improvements you are expecting to see.

There are incremental changes every year, which is to be expected with an annual release, and often one or two headline features as well.

The improvements may not be so obvious one year to the next, but across the series as a whole things improve quite a bit.

Unusual comparison but OK. I do like how people wait for reviews, the game gets good reviews, and then criticise it anyway. It's good fun to watch.

If we have a series x/s version for 2021 then cant see it being much different to next gen only tbh.
In theory next gen only should take the shackles off a bit. Menus and interfaces can be created specifically to harness loading speeds and game engines can be upgraded or rewritten to better use next gen lighting effects like Ray tracing, better shading and aliasing, higher quality texture and model usage thanks to faster loading etc. The feeling is thay cross gen games won't be fully utilising a lot of this to its potential due to having to optimise on older systems too.

Yes I know PC development already does this to an extent but a lot of games tend to be developed with console in mind first and then ported to PC. Whether F1 is one of them I'm not sure but we will definitley see a big step up in the game engines and interfaces on next gen only developed games.

Back