F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

The voting deadline has been extended to Sunday morning, since there has only been 15 votes so far, which is far less than the number of entries I typically receive. I would appreciate it if those who have taken part in the current round also cast a vote for the same round 👍

ROUND ELEVEN

Important: Please note that the voting system has changed slightly.
You can no longer award all three votes to one caption, but must split your vote either 2-1 or 1-1-1.

german.jpg

f12010gerxp0586.jpg

Round Eleven - Submitted Entries

A
"Hey Felipe, can you give this to Alonso so he can autograph it for me? Thanks."

B
Grosjean in the process of getting Massa to give him power of attorney of his finances, since he follows orders so well!

C
"Jeez Felipe, a #2 driver contract, this document giving me the sponsorship rights to your forehead, do you actually look at what you sign?..."

D
"...aaand you're all set; just remember that when you're done using our toilet, Mr Mallya is waiting outside for his spongebath..."

E
Guy on left: "Ok, the Sharpie is in your hand. Can you confirm you understood that message?”

F
"Thank God I found you. This document will become void unless signed by a tiny brazilian man."

G
A Mike Jagger lookalike trying to chase down Felipe into signing The Rolling Stones Album 'Dirty Work' with such song titles as One Hit (To The Body), Hold Back, Too Rude and, Felipe's personal favourite, Treat Me Like A Fool!

H
Fan: FERNANDO, Hey FERNANDO *looks at Felipe* Oh, you are that number two guy.

I
"OK, so, your wheelie bag is faster than you. Can you confirm you understood that message?"
*Felipe lets his bag through, turns it round & pushes it...*
"Good lad. Just stick with it now. Sorry."

J
Delivery man: Felipe, this is for you! Its a card signed by the Ferrari team commemerating the anniversary of your life-threatening accident. The card reads; "So glad you're still with us Felipe, you'll always be our number two." Apparently you're getting a present too, I think they said something about a pullover.

K
Felippe: "Here's your pen back, sorry don't have much time, I ordered a cab to take me to the airport which I thought would already be here by now".

Fan: "That's funny, if you were a bit quicker I guess you could've shared the one Alonso just took a few seconds ago".

L
What do you mean there was no team orders? You guys ordered seven calzones, five penne carbonaras and twelve large peperoni pizzas... so if you don't mind, would you just sign for it, please?

M
Fan: Hey Felipe! Can I have your autograph please?

Fan: Please Felipe! Can I have your autograph? Here's my pen. I'll never have this opportunity again. Just sign it please.

Massa:

Fan: Felipe!! CAN - I - HAVE - YOUR - AUTOGRAPH - PLEASE? Can you confirm you understand my question?

Felipe pulls over to sign an autograph

Massa: Sure my friend. Why didn't you just say so, man?

N
Fan: So, have Ferrari got any surprises planned for the German GP?

Felipe: Nope, just the usual!

O
Fan: I heard ferrari are going to get you to crash in singapore to let Alonso win.
The message will come as
oil is leaking on to your tires can you confirm you understand that message

P
Hey Felipe! Felipe! Felipe! Pound it amigo!

Q
Mad Hatter Stefano Domenicalli: "CHANGE PLACES!"

R
"Would you be interested in joining the 'Fernando Alonso is Number 1' fan club?"

S
Sorry Felipe, one last thing before you leave, Stefano wants you to sign this little voucher for the FIA.

T
Felipe baby, hurry up and sign this document stating that you must be number 2 to Fernando Alonso at all times contract.

U
Grosjean: So, what did Domenicalli say to you after the race?
Massa: Shut my mouth or I'll be sleeping with the fishes.

V
Fan: Hey Felipe, could you give me an autograph?
Felipe: Sure, no prob...
Fan: Actually, can you give me back my pen? Alonso is going away faster than you, you should let me get his autograph first.

W
Fan: Felipe, can you sign this for me please?

Felipe: For sure.

Fan: So Felipe, I suppose what everyone wants to know is....

...do you think HRT were right to stick with Yamamoto for the Hungarian GP?

---

Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote: Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted.

Deadline for voting is Monday 9th August 0900 BST. Good luck! :)

Back