F1 Caption Game 2018: VOTING - RD21 - Open to Mon 17th Dec 1000 GMTFormula 1 

Apologies for not choosing an image for the next round; I assumed I had not won - think it was the first time I had a first place Finish (pun intended); I guess I knew what I was doing ;)

Last edited:
Round Fifteen - VOTING

gGGu3oU.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Sunday 7th October1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)
Submitted Entries
A
Lewis was later disqualified from the race for running underweight

B
Lewis decides to Moonwalk his way to the podium

C
Lewis flies to show that he is indeed #blessed.

D
People on the internet debate whether this image is photoshopped.

E
Lewis Hamilton moves the fastest he did all race as he no longer needs to preserve his tyres.

F
Look Wendy . I can fly !

G
Controversy as black actor cast in lead role in forthcoming live action version of 'The Snowman'

H
Code:
NOCLIP ON
SV_GRAVITY = 50
SPAWN L_HAMILTON
EXIT

I
Lewis is running minimum wing. (Or maximum wing depending on how #blessed he is)

J
Lewis now accused of blood doping with helium so he can 'fly' around the circuit

K

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Round Sixteen - VOTING

1016925290-SUT-20180930-dcb1830se609.jpg

• Please see the rules in Post #1 before casting your vote
  • You have three votes which may be split two ways (2-1) or three ways (1-1-1)
  • Remember your vote is final and cannot be edited or changed, otherwise it will be discounted
  • Please read all entries before voting
  • Provisional deadline for voting is Friday 19th October 1000 BST (all votes will be counted up to when the results are posted)
  • Good luck! :)

Submitted Entries
A
Daniel's design for a catapult to try and take out the Ferraris and Mercedes Mario Kart style was poorly thought out

B
"Has anyone seen Max's dirty underwear?"

C
Daniel: This smells funny.

D
Daniel demonstrates the new pirelli tyres uber-super-duper-mega soft a.k.a. rubberbands.

E
The most obvious rubber-banding since GT Sport

F
Renault engine reliability this season a real pain in the neck for Daniel Ricciardo!

G
"How will wearing a thong on my head help?"

"Aerodynamics."

"But I'm already wearing a helmet."

"Trust us. The simulations work out."

H
Resistance is futile , captain Picardo

I
Ricciardo might not be winning any more races this year, but he has just set the world record for unbelievable wedgies.

J
Red Bulls' party game "smell the cheese" was somewhat different to the schoolyard version.

If your entry is missing or inaccurate, please contact me via PM ASAP. Please note that some entries may differ slightly from original posts as formatting of text is removed in the process of compiling the poll. Sometimes entries may not be included in the poll if they are deemed inappropriate, but sometimes entries are omitted accidentally. If your entry is omitted in error, the poll can be amended and people who have already voted will be given the chance to re-cast their votes. In the event that a missing entry is not spotted in time, then 10 bonus points will be awarded in compensation.

Last edited:
Back