F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,763 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Next caption anyone?
 
Not to split hairs or anything, but isn't that Bahrain? :p
 
How about this one?

16178069.jpg


Got it from Nelsinho's twitter.
 
16178069.jpg


Nelsinho training for the Japanese GP is going...not bad.
 
16178069.jpg


Nelsinho: OMG!!! Flav, come quick!

Flavio: What is it?

Nelsinho: I just beat the Suzuka lap record by over 20 seconds, let's see Fernando do that!

Flavio: You idiot, that's Suzuka East... Now clean up your room before your mother comes home!

Nelsinho: *sad* Yes sir...
 
I've only participated once, with a single caption. And won it.

That gives me a 100% of average win, doesn't it? :D
 
16178069.jpg

N- This car is so boring. I cant wait 'till I get to 100% and buy the F2007.
F- Thankfully there is no damage yet so you can finish a race.
 
nelson1.jpg


Nelsinho: This game is too realistic, it's uncanny.
Roll on Forza 3 with the rewind button, I will own you all.​
 
attachment.php


It turns out that Nelson is a "Distracted Translator" fan as is evidenced by his poster.
 

Attachments

  • Translatorfan.jpg
    Translatorfan.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 20
16178069.jpg


Now if only Nelson could race his Renault barefoot in his PJ's...
 
16178069.jpg


As Nelson leads the race, the thought suddenly occurs to him that one day soon he will have much more time on his hands to practise GTP
 
16178069.jpg


Flavio Briatore sets Nelson up with the Suzuka East circuit ahead of this year's Japanese Grand Prix,
as it is unlikely his race will last long enough for him to see the rest of the full circuit.
​
 
16178069.jpg


Nelsinho trying to qualify for the GTP_Registry, not realising his epic fail at the track selection screen!​
 
16178069.jpg


In the next room Alonso is playing an exclusive copy of GT5. After seeing the E3 video, Flav decides to make Nelsinho stick with a GT5P, where he will be safer!​
 
16178069.jpg


Polyphony confirms massive damage Beta testing!

or

Nelson: "Yes, I'm faster than Fernando!"
Flavio: “Not bad Nelsinho! Can you now try the same without the assists on the full circuit?"
 
This one's big, so I'll stick it as an external link. As soon as I saw it, I simply had to post it:

The Right Stuff
 
Round Nine

gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


​
 
gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


Gerhard Berger: "And that's how you undo a bra one-handed."​
 
Gerhard Berger: "And that's how you undo a bra one-handed."
:lol: :lol:

FINAL ENTRY

gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


Berger: "Look, it was late, I was drunk... I had no idea she was your Mum"​
 
:lol::lol: at both captions.
 
gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


"Ok, we've filled the car up with Red Bull to give you a bit more downforce."​


Red Bull gives you wings :)

EDIT: Edited it quickly, and I know it's poor but it's my first go!
 
gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


S.B. Where have you been?
G.B.Oh yer, went on a really big trip dude, time flew before I new it I was half way to China took a fast boat haha joke no no I been fishin' caught a prawn this big.
S.B. Really?
 
LMAO at do you race and touring mars.
 
gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


Berger: Don't look at me that way, blame your mum!! Maury proved that I'm NOT the father!!​
 
gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


Buemi: What do you mean you have to let me go?

Berger: Yea, sorry. You don't fit in to our future plans.

Buemi: Why not?

Berger: We picked a new first name of a hat yesterday, our next two drivers will be named "John".
 
gerhard-berger-and-sebastien-buemi.jpg


Berger: This lass at the club was so hot and I knew she was into me, so I...
Buemi: It's a wonder you can still even get a woman you old fart!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back