F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,894 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
JensonButtonAP_350x237.jpg


2008: Button fresh from a visit to his fortune teller
 
JensonButtonAP_350x237.jpg


You didn't say you were giving me a suppository doc!
 
Okay, it was a bad idea posting that picture.
 
JensonButtonAP_350x237.jpg


Button's reaction after being told in a dream that he could win the 2009 championship.
 
JensonButtonAP_350x237.jpg


Ross Brawn: And now you know why Jenson, you never stand infront of Nick Fry.
 
Not at all - I found that most amusing!!
Me too. If this were a round of the game, I'd vote for it. Now all you have to do is replicate it in the cmopetition proper.
 
So, what pic are you using?
 
So, what pic are you using?
Can't tell you; I haven't decided yet. I'll decide some time today, send it to Sureboss, and he's going to post it on Friday.

But given the influx of Vettel pictures this year, he's not going to be featuring this time.
 
Thank God, we all have run dry of Vettel jokes.
 
But I win when it's Vettel!
 
I wouldn't mind Vettel being dragged out for a second time too many, that's what got me points the first time. :lol:

I reckon a Webber picture to compliment his first win would well suit this round. :p But let's see what you guys have cooked up for us. ;)
 
There's nothing to joke about with Webber, but there's loads to joke about with Vettel, but I reccomend a Bourdais picture to mark the loss of a failure.
 
There's nothing to joke about with Webber
Come on. Are you telling me you couldn't make a funny caption with this pic of him??

Webber.jpg
 
Webber is grounded for putting salt in Vettel's milk bottle.
 
I could try, even though failure is mostly likely to follow suit as it usually is with most of my captions.

Attempt #1
Webber.jpg


*Sigh* No more Vettel jokes, just when I was beginning to like this thread.


As for the Button picture(even though its not for the caption game), here's my captions:

JensonButtonAP_350x237.jpg


JB: I gave him a wedgy THIS BIG!

or

Buttonlolz.jpg
 
Webber.jpg

Mark celebrates Englands success at Lords.

C.
 
Webber.jpg


Two Red Bull mechanics hold hands infront of Mark as he takes a leak at a urinal.
 
Webber.jpg


Who's this guy on the mirror? Oh, wait...he's the one that always get a haircut before me!
 
The picture has been submitted, but I'm not going to tell you who or what is in it. Just to keep you in suspense for a while longer. But trust me, it's a good one.
There's nothing to joke about with Webber
Isn't there? Here's a collection of mine from the F1 Rejects forums ...

_46044198_race4.jpg

Webber: "You said I'd get ten years' bad luck in exchange for surviving that Mercedes backflip. Does this mean we're even?"

XPB_325816_HiRes-2jpeg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Webber: "I'll be straight with you: I'm not impressed. I don't think you've got what it takes to succeed in this competition. I'm sorry Sebastien, but you got past the opening rounds and now it's time to go home. It's a no from me."
Vettel: "I'm going to back Mark's comments up here. There's something about you; you just don't have the drive to win, and you haven't shown us anything like the kind of determination we'd expect here. You had your chance ... and you blew it. It's a no from me, too."
Massa: "And me. Who's next?"
Webber: "Jamie Alguersuari, from Spain. He's twenty years old, and has a British F3 crown to his name. So You Think You Can Drive, Jamie?"

tn_full_l__i4v0458-2jpeg_Thumbnail1.jpg

Mark Webber: "My eyes! The goggles do nothing!"

It was very tempting to submit one of thses for this week's competition with a pre-made caption, but I thought you should all havea fighting chance.
 
It's my time to shine, time to finally get points that actually count.
 
Is that your caption for a Mark Webber picture, or are you just psyching yourself up for the next round?
 
Could go either way!
 
Ah, the things we do when left to our own devices. Hopefully Sureboss will come in and post the picture soon aod save us from the madness.
 
f1-2009-ger-xp-0755.jpg


'Oh lord, won't you buy me a Mer-cedes Benz'​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back