F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 937,042 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
ferrarikt.jpg


Not even Puma anticipated running out of f's before completing the name tags for Ferrari...
 
Stefano Domenicalli: "Okay, you have two choices: either you can do the two-man bobsled
with one of you sitting out, or you can do the four-man sled with Luca Badoer."
:lol:👍

Edit:

ferrarikt.jpg


Photographer: "Everybody smiling and... There, we're done!"

Massa: "Ok guys, you can put me down now."
 
ferrarikt.jpg


While Fernando and Felipe looked forward to some excitement on the slopes this season, it would be all Downhill for Fisichella.

--

What's the difference between these three and Luca Badoer?

They are off-piste, while Badoer is piste-off.
 
Still the king of puns, TM!
 
ferrarikt.jpg


What you don't see; the drivers' assless chaps. Better explains the facial expressions, right?
 
ferrarikt.jpg


Ferrari prepares its drivers for Bernie's latest crazy scheme: F1 Ice Racing.
 
ferrarikt.jpg


Despite their undoubted talent, none of Ferrari's driver line up could figure out how ski goggles work​
 
all of these are awesome, bring on the 2k10 version
 
16a80759.jpg


"Where's the f*&%ing KERS button!?"
 
16a80759.jpg


To level the site of Bernie's winter grand prix, Bernie bought 50 baked bean burritos to each Ferrari driver. Let the demolition begin!
 
16a80759.jpg


Scientists have finally found the true source for the depletion of the O-zone layer. Unfortunately however, they were too late to warn the locals.
 
16a80759.jpg


Takes the term "afterburners" to a whole new level.
 
16a80759.jpg


"Fisi, I said 'tuck', not 'dump'."
 
16a80759.jpg


Fisi: Hold on guys!!! I've got to take a dump!



:lol: Too bad Kimi's not in the picture


Edit: Looks like Omnis beat me to pointing out Fisi's funny looking squat :lol:
 
16a80759.jpg


And its a photo finish at the first round of Bernie's Wacky Winter Races....
 
16a80759.jpg


Bernie: Which one of you jokers glued the corner of the flag to my head?​
 
16a80759.jpg


Bernie: Why aren't you all going?

Drivers: Sorry, we had to take a dump that burrito was...oh there we go. Ok we're ready to go now.
 
dmedqh.jpg


Fernando Alonso: "You're right. Someone did put a scorpion in here."
 
Looks like Alonso's about to do us all a favor and take ole Bernie out for good :lol:
 
Fernando Alonso: "You're right. Someone did put a scorpion in here."

:lol:

if you don't mind, I'd like to throw one in there.

Looks like Alonso's about to do us all a favor and take ole Bernie out for good :lol:

dmedqh.jpg


Fernando: Hey Bernie, I've got Magic trick to show you

Bernie: Oh really, what are you gonna do?

Fernando: I'm gonna make you disappear
 
Edit: Double post, Disregard
 
:lol:

if you don't mind, I'd like to throw one in there.



dmedqh.jpg


Fernando: Hey Bernie, I've got Magic trick to show you

Bernie: Oh really, what are you gonna do?

Fernando: I'm gonna make you disappear

:lol: I'd like to see that trick.
 
dmedqh.jpg


BERNIE: You know...you could've taken a whizz behind that tree over there...

ALONSO: Oh, NOW you tell me...
 
"Oh Bernie, I have something for you!"
 
dmedqh.jpg


Alonso: And the first name out of the hat for FIA assistance this year is.....
 
dmedqh.jpg


And now, for my next trick, I will make my eyebrows appear from thin air!
 
dmedqh.jpg


Alonso: And the first name out of the hat for FIA assistance this year is.....

*drumrolls*
 
dmedqh.jpg


And if you wait right there Bernie, i'll give you all of the details to "Ferrarigate", it is just buried somwhere in here
 
dmedqh.jpg


FA: Did you know I did some magic tricks when I was a kid.
BE: Hmm...... Is that right?.......... Show me one.
FA: Give us a sec.
BE: If you can pull a rabbit out of your helmet I'll leave F1....haha.
FA: Comon you wascally wabbit, the F1 world is counting on you.​
 
dmedqh.jpg


FA: Hey Bernie, watch me pull a rabbit out of my hat!
BE: I think it's empty, you used all the tricks in there to get out of Renault!
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back