F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 937,073 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I may be so bold as to add to this:

Schumi: Trust me, you don't want to beat me to the title. The last person who did that is gonna get what's coming to him...
18400854.jpg
FM: Shallow grave, check. No witnesses, check. Weapon, check.
FA: Did you say something Felipe?
FM: Yeah, I have a message from Michael...
 
:lol: Nice one.
 
Mercedes-GP-Petronas-F1-Team-5-625x441.jpg


Michael Schumacher "Fine, don't believe me. Maybe I'm just trying to get inside your
head and mess about with it. Maybe I'm not. But I guess you'll never know which on
it is until you can tell me with all certainty that your mother doesn't have a
tattoo of a rose on her inner thigh ..."


No caption necessary:
8EdY6.jpg

​
 
Mercedes-GP-Petronas-F1-Team-5-625x441.jpg


Michael and Nico wonder how they find themselves in such a bizarre situation, as they look down at the two midgets who have tied their hands behind their backs and now hold them at gunpoint​
 
Mercedes-GP-Petronas-F1-Team-5-625x441.jpg


"ACHTUNG: Sie Haben Dienst in 3000 Meilen."​
 
Mercedes-GP-Petronas-F1-Team-5-625x441.jpg


M.S. You hear that Nico?
N.R. What?
M.S. That's the sound of all the people saying that I cant win again.
N.R. I don't hear anything.
M.S. Exactly, that's what I keep telling my wife .​
 
afasfn.jpg


Robert Kubica: "Wait, what do you mean the team is to be called 'Spermbank Renault'? Vitaly said it was 'Sberbank'!"​
 
M.S. You hear that Nico?
N.R. What?
M.S. That's the sound of all the people saying that I cant win again.
N.R. I don't hear anything.
M.S. Exactly, that's what I keep telling my wife .

Lmao.
 
pz2eqotm9.jpg

KUBICA: Yeah, the team's new name isn't much different, but the bosses say that if we get into the drink making business, we might be as good as Red Bull...
 
Mercedes-GP-Petronas-F1-Team-5-625x441.jpg


M.S.: Knock Knock
N.R.: Who's there?
M.S.: Jenson
N.R.: Jenson who?
M.S.: Exactly!​
 
pz2eqotm9.jpg


Robert: You know I should of taken up basketball instead of race car driving, then maybe I could be wearing an "Air Kubica" hat instead of a "Air Jordan" hat.
 
KUBICA: Yeah, the team's new name isn't much different, but the bosses say that if we get into the drink making business, we might be as good as Red Bull...

:lol: Was just about to make a similar joke myself!
 
pz2eqotm9.jpg


Get me a cap with a bigger peak. My nose is still in the sun!​
 
afasfn.jpg


Kubica did not know the ghost of Nelsinho's F1 career still haunted Renault...until that fateful day when he turned away from his reflection, only to find emptiness...​
 
afasfn.jpg


Mercedes declares German facilities too small; prepares to expand into Poland.
 
Didn't it turn out to be an epic loss in the end?!

C.
 
144381.jpg


I will break you.

dolph-lundgren-1.jpg


I will break you.
 
buttonoff.gif


Butt On, Butt Off, Butt On, Butt Off, Butt On, Butt Off...​
 
SEPARATED AT BIRTH

ricky-martin.jpg


Ralf Schumacher: Useless German racing driver

Kitzbuehel+Weekend+eI02qTbamQal.jpg


RIcky Martin: Useless Latin pop star​
 
Kitzbuehel+Weekend+eI02qTbamQal.jpg


RS: "Who's the third best driver in F1? THIS GUY!"
 
campos to lose out on place because of money problems so steffan gp to come in with ralph
 



"ACHTUNG: Sie Haben Dienst in 3000 Meilen."​



M.S. You hear that Nico?
N.R. What?
M.S. That's the sound of all the people saying that I cant win again.
N.R. I don't hear anything.
M.S. Exactly, that's what I keep telling my wife .​



M.S.: Knock Knock
N.R.: Who's there?
M.S.: Jenson
N.R.: Jenson who?
M.S.: Exactly!​

Mercedes declares German facilities too small; prepares to expand into Poland.

Good God, those captions really made my day :lol:👍!
 
Kitzbuehel+Weekend+eI02qTbamQal.jpg


Ralf recalls the time when Michael told him how the total of his talent equates to what Michael posseses in his index finger.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back