F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,894 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
testing004.jpg


"Hey, Mark, didn't Jaguar try a similar 'driver incentive program' to the crap Mercedes is pulling?"

7167d1112847844-great-photo-mark-webber-f1-driver-mw.jpg


"Yeah, they did. I wouldn't say we got the ugliest on the paddock though. What a memory..."

145960.jpg


"Wtf is that! You got to hit that?"

Webber01.jpg


"Well, I was going to, until she removed her pants and out popped a huge penis."

145961.jpg
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Timo Glock: "Hey, Lucas, check this out: it says that Virgin's testing has been interrupted by broken
front wings and bad weather. I'd hate to be one of the poor sods who has to drive for them ..."
​
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png

Timo Glock: "Let me get this straight, the plan is to wait here for a car from on of the top teams to spin off the track. We pull the driver out and one of us finishes the race in that car, possibly getting some points. After the race we repaint the car in our own colors and use it for the next race?"

Lucas di Grassi: "That was the plan Flavio suggested. I don't think it will work either... More lemonaide?"
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Timo Glock: "You were talking with Lotus, weren't you Lucas?"

Lucas di Grassi: "Yeah, what of it?"

Timo Glock: "I just think it's fairly safe to say you made the right
choice. Look at us: we've got a private beach in Spain. Now look at
Heikki and where Lotus sent him for PR commitments ..."


884295.jpg
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png


"And look! It says here that the first race of the season kicks off today"

...

"Oh Ffffuuuuuuu..."
​
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Lucas: How's that tan coming on Timo?
 
testing004.jpg


"Hey, Mark, didn't Jaguar try a similar 'driver incentive program' to the crap Mercedes is pulling?"

7167d1112847844-great-photo-mark-webber-f1-driver-mw.jpg


"Yeah, they did. I wouldn't say we got the ugliest on the paddock though. What a memory..."

145960.jpg


"Wtf is that! You got to hit that?"

Webber01.jpg


"Well, I was going to, until she removed her pants and out popped a huge penis."

145961.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Even my missus laughed at that .


TM :lol: :lol: :lol: also
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png


TIMO: Is this what they call a paid vacation? Sitting by the gravel pit?

LUCAS: KOVALAINEN INCOMING!!!
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Timo: Well according to the brochure, there should be a race track around here somewhere...
 
1362.jpg


Schumacher engaged in a staring contest with a spider.

Spider: 5

Schumi: 0
 
Vettel on pole

f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


​
 
67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Timo Glock: "Hey, Lucas, check this out: it says that Virgin's testing has been interrupted by broken
front wings and bad weather. I'd hate to be one of the poor sods who has to drive for them ..."
​

67156979539b58b10408e92.png

Timo Glock: "Let me get this straight, the plan is to wait here for a car from on of the top teams to spin off the track. We pull the driver out and one of us finishes the race in that car, possibly getting some points. After the race we repaint the car in our own colors and use it for the next race?"

Lucas di Grassi: "That was the plan Flavio suggested. I don't think it will work either... More lemonaide?"

67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Timo Glock: "You were talking with Lotus, weren't you Lucas?"

Lucas di Grassi: "Yeah, what of it?"

Timo Glock: "I just think it's fairly safe to say you made the right
choice. Look at us: we've got a private beach in Spain. Now look at
Heikki and where Lotus sent him for PR commitments ..."


884295.jpg

67156979539b58b10408e92.png


"And look! It says here that the first race of the season kicks off today"

...

"Oh Ffffuuuuuuu..."
​

67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Timo: Well according to the brochure, there should be a race track around here somewhere...

67156979539b58b10408e92.png


Lucas: How's that tan coming on Timo?

ROTFLMFAO over and over again! Absolutely classic!

Webber01.jpg


Yeah so this chick comes up to me while I was with Jaguar....

7167d1112847844-great-photo-mark-webber-f1-driver-mw.jpg


And she says 2009 is going to be my year and that I will always be ahead of Button.....

buttbarrwebb2009470x354.jpg



Meanwhile, in the Williams garage...............

145939.jpg


Remember that time you told me that Button wouldn't come to nothing and that he would never be world champion?

601379jensonbuttonf1wor.jpg
 
f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


Sebastian decided to show his team the gift he got his girlfriend for Valentine's day.
 
f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


Vettel was unimpressed at having being demoted to brolly dolly​
 
f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


Vettel examines the new hold-rod suspension system​

C.
 
f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


Vettel takes up part time job in Venice​
 
145939.jpg


Hey Rubens, why did Timo Glock go full throttle into the wall in Japan last year? Because he was driving a Toyota!!!


Get it? Toyota? Throttle sticking?
 
Good one. :lol: 👍
 
f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


Red Bull told Sebastian Vettel he would have to get a grip if he wanted to win the championship this year, of course Vettel being Vettel, took it literally.
 
f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


Michael Schumacher: "No, Sebastian ... I AM your father!"​
 
145939.jpg


Rubens I had such a wild night yesterday. You know Kate right? Well I met her sister. You should have seen her....

f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


What did you say about Kate's sister?
 
f1-2010-tes-xp-1359.jpg


"Vettel has taken two poles hostage!"

afasfn.jpg
 
^^^^ awesome.

That photo of Kubica gets me every time.
 
dcd1020fe103.jpg


"YOUR TEAM SUCKS 🤬 IN HELL, PAT, YOU WORTHLESS SLIME!
 
wintercaption69.jpg


Heikki Kovalainen: "Trust me, this will work. I saw it on Cris Angel: Mindfreak, so it has to work."​
 
wintercaption69.jpg

No longer needing it for Formula 1, Kimi passes his magical "Super Finnish Driving Powers" watch to fellow Fin Heikki, who must now take an oath to only use its powers for good.​
 
wintercaption69.jpg

Tinkerbell, you little b@&#%, I got you now!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back