F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,680 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg
[/center]

CH: So yeah, Fernando was working for us as a secret agent to stop the Aussies winning any kind of championship
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg



MW: My god, what IS Seb doing with that trophy?
CH: Just smile and act like everything is normal
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


CH: Fernando, would you like to drive for us next year?
FA: Sweet!!!
MW: Huh? Did you guys say something?
CH: Nah, nothing Mark. (teeheehee)
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


Mark: Why does it say 'Webber' on that Hispania?
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


MW: No, seriously... what did you guys talk about in there? You were in there for hours!

Guys?... Guys?
 
"Mark is awfully startled by Sebastian's makeover"
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg



MW: *returns from bathroom* Ok, which one of you buggers put Turbo Lax in my Martini?

​
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


FA: Mark, have you signed for RB for 2011 yet?
MW: No, why do you ask?

FA: Ohh, nothing...
 
FINAL ENTRY

f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


CH: So how are you getting home Fernando
FA: Private helicopter
CH: Me too, heard Mark is travelling by plane by to Australia
FA: He'll never get home in time for next season
MW: Huh?
 
Entry of the Final Kind

f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


Mark's unimpressed with Fernando's disrespect for dress codes;

"Damn it Fernando, it's bow tie.. Not office brown.. And what in god's name is that yellow badge?! AND FOR THE LOVE OF SEB, SHAVE!"
 
FINAL ENTRY

f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg

FA: Christian, check out the arse on hat chick over there. :drool:
CH: Very nice. :drool:
MW: What you guys doing?
FA: Checking out that hot chicks features
MW: That's my girlfriend. :indiff:
FA & CH: :sly:
 
Christian's face looks more like it.
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


MW:
Check out that babe over there!
CH: Mark, you're drunk. That's a shrub.
FA: Actually, if you tilt your head about 45 degrees to the right...
CH: Aw! Anne Widdecombe! I hate you Fernando!​

If anyone wants to know what an Anne Widdecombe is, Google it. The results will not be pretty...
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


FA: "Mark Webber? I think he is an ugly Australian twa..... Oh God, he's standing right next to me, isn't he?"
CH: "Just smile and look the other way, he didn't hear a thing.."​
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg

CH:You know that picture of you and a random girl flirting when you were drunk.
MW: What I dont remember this.
FA: Check facebook and you will remember.
 
CH: Here is your contract Fernando.
FA: Thank you.
MW: Now I'm playing second fiddle to this guy??
CH: Oh no...
MW: Good.
CH: Wait Mark you Don't Understand your fired.
MW: Why?
CH: Cause even those dogs you were showing off to Eddie Jordan and the BBC can drive better than you!
FA: And at least there house trained!
 
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


Fernando - I want to congratulate you on the championship Mr. Horner.
CH - Thank you Fernando; Mark, can you confirm you understood this message?
 
FINAL ENTRY
f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg

Photographer- Everyone say cheese!
FA - I'm not a child. Let's say World Champion!
 
We need another practice round. In the meantime:

f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


Fernando Alonso: "This is the sound that I make when I fart."​

OR

f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


Fernando Alonso: "I'm sick of people mistaking me for Josh Groban. So from now on, people will mistake me for Dave Grohl!"​

Yeah, 2011 is going to be my year in the competition. Largely because I'll ban anybody who doesn't vote for me.
 
f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


"Fernando, you look like a douche. Can you confirm you understood this message?"

f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


"Alonso remains in good spirits even though his eyebrow cancer has metastasized to his lip."
 
f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


Fernando has yet to realise he's missing his Felipe Massa puppet.
 
Last edited:
f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


Quentin Tarantino's spelling mistakes strike again
 
f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


Alonso: And what's why, where's always wrooom were me at Ferwarri...ugh, who writes this stuff?
 
f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


And now, the Ferrari faithful wait patiently for Julius Alonso's final verdict, Felipe can't bare to watch..
 
f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg
Alonso: My cousin Borat do much investigations in the America and say I am well like in USA and the world. Much love to my homeland of Kazakhstan! I am can't wait to having sexy time with my sister, and maybe also cousin Borat.

borat-high-five.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back