F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,562 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
f1-2011-gen-tm-0006.jpg


Alonso: "I decided I could not come to Wrooom without some groom. Thumbs up if you agree!"
 
BONUS ROUND - RESULTS

xmasi.jpg


1st: interludes
2nd: ExigeEvan
3rd: Jimlaad43

Winning Entry

f1-2010-gen-tm-0592.jpg


Team orders declared legal for 2011.

Congrats to interludes for the first winning caption of the year :cheers:

The thread is now open for "free practice" until the 2011 season begins next month!
 
Last edited:
Let me celebrate with this:

180375_10150139788818465_292309963464_7974367_4099038_n.jpg


Heikki Kovalainen: "In my opinion, Tony Fernandes is an idiot ... yes, you can quote me on that ... it's spelt T-R-U-L-L-I."​
 
180375_10150139788818465_292309963464_7974367_4099038_n.jpg


Heikki is clearly struggling with his new role as a telemarketer.

HK: "Hello Sir, My name is Heikki........yes, it's H-E-I-K-K-I......I am calling you on behalf of AT&T, because I want you to have this wonderful opportunity to get your hands on an iPhone4.........*click*..........hello??....sir??....hellooooo??"​
 
180375_10150139788818465_292309963464_7974367_4099038_n.jpg

Race of Champions? Sure!
 
180375_10150139788818465_292309963464_7974367_4099038_n.jpg


"Mr Watson—Come here—I want to see you"
 
180375_10150139788818465_292309963464_7974367_4099038_n.jpg


"Hey Tony, uhm.. Sooo, I may have deleted our power steering design folders.. Not biggie, right?"
 
180375_10150139788818465_292309963464_7974367_4099038_n.jpg

Heikki Kovalainen is calling with HWNSNBM. :lol:​
 

I know I'm late, but wanted to contribute :)

Phillipe is behind me; like usual

or

Wrrroom, the sound the new ferrari vaacuum cleaner makes.

Crap I messed up the photo; nevermind :lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that. I didn't even look at the username over there.
 
Anderenmensen16.jpg


Nico Rosberg: "For the last time, I'm Nico Rosberg. Rosberg. R-O-S-B-E-R-G ... what do you mean,
'your hair makes you look like Nico Hulkenberg'? Oh, God - what have I done!?"
​
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0513.jpg


Our aim is to travel faster than this hour hand!
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0513.jpg



In exactly 30 minutes we will run out of fuel as we didnt learn anything last year.
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0513.jpg


Time-o Glock
​
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0513.jpg

What time is it? It's Timo time!
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0513.jpg


In exactly 1 hour, this conference hall shall EXPLODE, destroying all you puny journalists and car geeks! MWAHAHAHAH!!!​
 
What? Renault bought Lotus? I'm back with them again?
 
f1-2011-tes-xp-0391.jpg


Karthikeyan suddenly realises that he went for the wrong HRT.
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0195.jpg


It's official.​
 


"Jarno, that is your foot, right?"
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0195.jpg

Christian Horner and Sebastian Vettel off-shot:Teeheeheeeheee
 
f1-2011-gen-xp-0195.jpg

Mark looks oddly off-colour after learning of his role as Red Bull will copy Ferrari's team-mate system from Hockenheim 2010
~
 
"It seems Mark was not informed about the razor blades that Pirelli put in their tyres..."
 
"Shock news - F1 Driver Defacates Tyres!" - the tabloid angle ;)
 
"That poor pufter Kovalinnen" S.Vettel: "What do you mean" MW: "He still hasn't realised he's in the Green Lotus, and Petrov want's his car back, he needs laser eye surgery. Then he can have 20-20 vision like me. I'll get in the car now seb." 15 MINUITES LATER... CH "Mark please get out of Buemi's car please, also let Heikki buy he is really in a hurry to get to pit lane since Petrov just realised he is 1/4 Korean and knows the where-abouts of Heikki's dog, and if you say pop 'er on the barby or I will buy Steffano Domenicalli's tactic guide from amazon."

FINAL ENTRY
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back