F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 936,299 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, no points. Back at HRT I guess :indiff:
 
I think I will became a F1 caption reject. :indiff:
 
I fully blame a lack of KERS for losing that one.
 
Nice to see this back on... looking forward to some good laughs.
 
Round Two - Malaysia

malaysiaflag.jpg


173536.jpg

Entries by Monday, 18th April - 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please read the full rules available in Post #1 before entering.
 
Last edited:
173536.jpg


Guy in middle: Thank you for entering the team prize draw you have won a date with the lady next to me.
 
Ms. Caption: "I'm so happy to see Lotus back in Formula One after all these years. And Heikki and Jarno did such a good job last year..."
 
Quick question.

Who is pictured from left to right?
 
L-R: Vitaly Petrov - unknown - Vitaly Petrov's manager, Mum or girlfriend...
 
173536.jpg


Petrov is facepalming, thinking why his team had no KERS. :indiff:
 
Caption:

173536.jpg

Middleguy: So Vitaly what was you're reaction when you got airborn?
Vitaly: This *Facepalm*
 
Round Two - Malaysia

malaysiaflag.jpg


173536.jpg

Vitaly Petrov is disappointed when he learns he is to be replaced by his mechanic's mother.

(FINAL ENTRY)
 
173536.jpg


Oksana Kosachenko: It has been a good start to the season for Vitaly, and I think in this race he proved that he is a top flight driver...
 
Last edited:
173536.jpg


Vitaly: Owww! My arse hasn't been this sore since... Erm... Never mind.​
 

173536.jpg

Guy in middle: "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky..."
Petrov: "GODDAMMIT THAT'S THE 30TH TIME YOU'VE SANG THAT SONG TODAY!!!"​
 
I believe that's his mum guys. :P
 
173536.jpg


Tony Fernandes' List of what to do in 2011:
1-Get into Q2 on merit
2-Score a point
3-Get another Malaysian to race
4-Install bump in the run off of Turn 8 at Sepang
5-Show Renault who owns the name Lotus
 
Last edited:
For the record, the guy in the middle is Gerard Lopez. He runs Genii.

173536.jpg


See no evil, speak no evil, smell no evil.​
 
Final Entry

173536.jpg


Gerard 'Maury' Lopez: "Ok, so the test reults are in.. Vitaly, when it comes to little 2 year old Alexander... You are the father!"
 
173536.jpg

Well I guess it was kind of a flying lotus, and it the crowd got a kick out of it!
 
173536.jpg


"...and if we catch you trying to glitch again..."

Final Entry
 
Last edited:
Final entry: Sorry can't get pic.

Vitaly Petrov's reaction to not passing his test to recive a flying license, mum would cheer him up but she is to busy with her Ice Cream Sundae to care.
 
173536.jpg


Petrov's reaction when meeting his first 'Babushka' pit babe and Aeroflot flight attendant

Final Entry
 
Last edited:
Fan or ice-cream? I'll go with ice-cream. :p

173536.jpg


Woman: Sorry, Vitaly. For a minute there I thought you was Kimi Raikonnen! Partly because you was flying in the race and partly because you was about to eat my Cornetto.
 
173536.jpg


Kosachenko: Good news Vitaly, I found you that 'attractive Malaysian fan' you wanted to take back to your hotel room...​
 
173536.jpg


Petrov after hearing this song sent to him by Nick.

Final Entry
 
Last edited:
173536.jpg



Vitaly is informed he caused a dry race by striking the sprinklers at turn 8...
 
173536.jpg


Oksana: Looks like the "Air Petrov" meme is taking off.

(Final Entry)
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back