F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round Fourteen - Singapore

singay.jpg

185713.jpg

Entries by Tuesday, 11th October - 0900 BST - please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.

Please note, if you submit an entry, you are expected to vote in the subsequent voting round (see the separate voting thread in this forum next week).

Full rules available in Post #1

185713.jpg

Di Resta: Just keep looking straight ahead, I'm not being caught by the girlfriend again....
Alguersuari: "Hey there, I'm a F1 driver AND a DJ don't you kn... oh hey there gorgeous, how about you and your friend co... Hel-lo, how YOU doing?..."​

185713.jpg

Di Resta: My drink smells like almonds but doesn't taste like almonds. Oh 🤬 :ill:

Last edited:
185713.jpg

Paul di Resta: "I did not just see Vitaly in a mini-skirt. I did not just see Vitaly in a mini-skirt ..."
Jaime Alguersuari: "Hey, Vitaly!"
Paul di Resta: "... Crap."

"Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man - no time to talk."

185713.jpg

Paul: (Shift, brake, blip-blip-blip, apex, gas, shift, unwind, shift, brake, blip-blip-blip...)

Jaime: 'Ey there... party at my place after the race, Room 413, PanPacific... 'Ey there... nice boots! Room 413, PanPacific... 'Ey there... didn't I see you last year? Yeah! Body shot girl! Room 413, yeah, see you there...

Di Resta: Just keep looking straight ahead, I'm not being caught by the girlfriend again....
Alguersuari: "Hey there, I'm a F1 driver AND a DJ don't you kn... oh hey there gorgeous, how about you and your friend co... Hel-lo, how YOU doing?..."

Paul: (Shift, brake, blip-blip-blip, apex, gas, shift, unwind, shift, brake, blip-blip-blip...)

Jaime: 'Ey there... party at my place after the race, Room 413, PanPacific... 'Ey there... nice boots! Room 413, PanPacific... 'Ey there... didn't I see you last year? Yeah! Body shot girl! Room 413, yeah, see you there...

May just be me that sees it?...

185713.jpg

Murray Walker: And its go! A superb start from Paul Di Resta, Jaime Alguersuari appears to have been distracted which has let Jenson Button get alongside and challenge for second position as the drivers race to the start of the buffet que, today packed with prime rib...

185713.jpg

Murray Walker: And its go! A superb start from Paul Di Resta, Jaime Alguersuari appears to have been distracted which has let Jenson Button get alongside and challenge for second position as the drivers race to the start of the buffet que, today packed with prime rib...

Get your facts right Murray did an advert with pizza hut. :sly:

185713.jpg

A few minutes before.
Paul: Jaime, where are we going after this?
Jaime: Japan, Korea, In...
Paul:: *Interrupting* Korea?, aren't they the party rockers?
Jaime: *facepalm*

Last edited:
185713.jpg

"Apparently, this is what happens when you get, according to Adrian, 'sechs' position..."

185713.jpg

Di Resta thinking to himself: OK, for which skirt will I accidentally drop my keys near .....

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'

185713.jpg

Di Resta: *talking to himself* 'Relax Paul, you can make it through this, you're not in Scotland now, that's for sure'

185713.jpg

Paul di Resta, currently the most recent person to drink Irn-Bru in Singapore.

185713.jpg

Alguesuari did not get the memo that eye contact in Singapore is subject to a $10,000 fine, plus flogging fees.

185713.jpg

Alguersuari seems blissfully unaware that the grid girls are infact ladyboys.

185713.jpg

PdR: I can't believe these women sell their bodies for such vile acts. They are used as a piece of meat. What kind of monster would use these women for their personal gain?

JA: Hey Tsu, how's it going? How's the back?

May just be me that sees it?...

Granted, as Massa blocked my qualifying lap, I didn't quite see that... :lol: ...thinking... thinking...

185713.jpg

2011 Singapore GP results:

Paul Di Resta, 6th place, 8 points
Jaime Algesuari, DNF, 8 phone numbers

185713.jpg

PDR: If I just look straight ahead and keep walking, nobody will know that I littered.

Girls: "Paul, can I have an autograph?"

PDR: Sip drink, keep walking, I can't hear you, la la la la

Girls: "Lah, lah, lah!"

PDR: THEY CAN READ MINDS.

185713.jpg

Well Bernie, you can say what you like about Silverstone but the queue for the Ladies was never that long

final entry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back