F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 937,519 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
194366.jpg


Mark: I'm really struggling to think of a caption for this image..

Engineer: Oh Mark, you're so meta.

Final Entry
Why not, I have the dumb today, this is the best I can do. >_>​
 
194366.jpg


Mark sees Sky's build up.
 
194366.jpg

"Ugh, James May's eye infection was no match for that"
 
194366.jpg

You mean you WANT me to beat Seb in quali?
 
194366.jpg

So Mark, What do you think to Sky's Fake Humphrey?
​
 
194366.jpg


Engineer: On a scale of 1 to Justin Bieber how annoying do you find Seb?​
 

Engineer: On a scale of 1 to Justin Bieber how annoying do you find Seb?​

On this scale, what number would Justin Bieber be?
EDIT: Replace Bieber with Jedward
 
Last edited:
194366.jpg


Mark: Hey mate, you got some spinach in your teeth right there.
 
194366.jpg


I tend to make this facial expression before I give a pickup line.
 
194366.jpg


Hey, Mark, I left a present in the cockpit for our No. 2 driver.
 
194366.jpg


~Sorry Mark, Kimi just had one in the seat of your car.~
 
194366.jpg


"Hey Mark, some of the lads are wondering where you disappeared to when Dame Edna Everage dropped by the paddock yesterday..."​
 
Last edited:
194366.jpg

"I don't always try to look like the Most Interesting Man In The World, but when I do, I fail miserably."​
 
194366.jpg


​
Engineer:............and you set the control Mark, you...... blah blah blah

Mark: *how come I never noticed that gross little piece of skin hanging out of your nose before, err yuck*


Final Entry
 
Last edited:
194366.jpg


How soon until Love the Beast 2?
 
194366.jpg


"What do you mean, 'my tan is coming off'!?"​
 
194366.jpg


Ehh...We already did the pony ride yesterday
 
194366.jpg


Mark's reaction when asked if he thought he could improve on his best ever Aussie Grand Prix finish of 5th place :)

Final Entry, Parc Ferme'
 
194366.jpg


"Am I happy about Seb qualifying 6th...?"​


edit: Final Entry
 
Last edited:
194366.jpg


Engineer: Ok Mark, Seb is behind you on the grid, Helmut would like you to move over for him at the first corner... ok?
 
194366.jpg


Mark: Who's ever heard of a schnozzberry?
 
194366.jpg


FINAL ENTRY
Mark's party piece of farting in exactly the same pitch as his car's exhaust note failed to impress the engineers.
 
Last edited:
194366.jpg


Mark's impression of a 'platypus nose' :) Note: not eligible for votes, but I still wanted to get it out there :dopey:
 
194366.jpg


"Are my chances of beating Seb THAT bad?"

Final entry.
 
194366.jpg


You actually think I can win?
 
Agent Number Two, how much would it cost us to kill Sebastian with sharks with frickin laser beams attached to their heads?!... ONE MILLION DOLLARS!! Bwaahaaa haa haahaa haa! - mini mark,wheres my hot pocket?
 
194366.jpg


Ok Mark the strategy for this race is one pit stop only... one pit stop only...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back