F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Touring Mars
  • 10,953 comments
  • 937,271 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
194366.jpg


So Mark how'd you think the Ferraris will do this season?

FINAL ENTRY
 
^Nice try. But I'm a fan of that previous caption that remarked on a nasty fart. The eyes don't lie!
 
194366.jpg



Strewth, you still wanna see Sebs finger after he does that with it.

Final Entry.
 
194366.jpg


Engineer: Rumour is that Massa is being lined up to replace you next season.

Mark:


FINAL ENTRY
 
194366.jpg

Engineer: "If you're not ahead of Sebastian in the championship at the end of the next race, then you'll have to be our clear number 2 driver. Understood?"
Mark: "Hmm..."

a few minutes later

"Hello, Narain, this is Mark Webber. Could you please do me a big favour next week..."
 
194366.jpg

Mark: I may have vomited in my helmet during a race, but Vettel did what in his pants last season?
 
When does voting start?
 
194853.jpg


Engineer: What's wrong Narain?!
Narain: I've just received a card from France. It says, "Keep up the good work. Love, P.Alliot"​
 
194853.jpg


Narain's engineer tries to motivate his driver by shaking an imaginary bottle of champagne..
 
Engineer: Look at the monitor, I'm gonna spend some time showing you the livery differences between the Toro Rosso and the Red Bull... might come in handy this weekend.

Final Entry

Dead Horse. Beating, etc.
 
"No no no, rock beats scissors, you loose! Now hand over that Justin Bieber rookie card Narain!"
 
194853.jpg


Engineer: ...so you must pit at least twice in the race, chances are that there is going to be rain, in which case you have to move over for the front runners...

Narain: Wait, wait, wait. I have to let people pass me?
 
Last edited:
Karthikeyan 2012

Invisible Drivers
 
194853.jpg


Engineer - One potato, two potato, three potato, four.
Narain - Cucumber?​
 
Engineer: Look into my eyes, Look into my eyes, Don't look around my eyes, ect...
 
194853.jpg

Engineer: Remember, our best shot at winning, is to hang back 10 car lengths and hope everyone crashes at the first corner. OK?​
 
194853.jpg


Mechanic: So how is the HRT this weekend?
NK: Well, my nipples are a bit swollen, and I've had a bit of trouble with...
Mechanic: I meant the car, Narain... how's the bloody car?!​
 
Want to go out in the last 25 minuites? You should cos its worth it.

I know its an awful joke.
 
TM wins the prize. :lol:
 
194853.jpg


Engineer - "Ferrari told me if you take Vettel out, we'll get 10 quid! That's our whole aero budget paid for in 2013!"
 
Engineer: "No Narain, this is not dodgems..."
 
194853.jpg


"Narain, if you get pole we swear not to make any more vindaloo jokes when the car blows up."
 
"Narain? Seb wanted me to give this to you. 'Right on the nose, Steve', he said."
 
194853.jpg


"The rest of the grid is faster than you, do you understand?"
 
Final entry:

194853.jpg


"Vettel may call me a cucumber, but I had the raita way."
 
194853.jpg

Engineer: I seen you talking to Mark Webber earlier, what was all that about?

Narain: Strangest thing, I can't recall any of it​
 
194853.jpg

Engineer - Yes! We're racing tomorrow!
Narain - What? I made the 107%?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back