"Qualifying was so bad that I have this much chance of beating McLaren."

proxy.php

Valtteri: "Did I ever show you guys how small my pen."
Engineer: "Oh stop it"
Valtteri: "What??
Engineer: "We don't wanna hear it, We're outta here!"
Valtteri: "Why don't they want to know how small my pen drive is?!?"

proxy.php

"The dealership called and said I need to get a new set of tyres for my Mercedes, but I still have this much tread left ... why would they do that?"

proxy.php

Valtteri: "My wife said she missed me this much yesterday what does that mean?"
Other guys: :scared: *while stepping aside slowly*

Final Entry

Last edited:
And when I pressed it, vodka came squirting out of the bottle.

If Ferrari can have that on their cars, why can't we?

proxy.php

Bottas tells his teammate the ancient proverb: "Stay five yards from a Ferrari, ten yards from a Mercedes, and a hundred yards from a pissed-off Vettel, but the distance you should stay away from Maldonado cannot be measured."

Last edited:
01.jpg

Bottas: "Thanks to that camera taking pictures of us, people are already making jokes about me showing someone's penis size, and all I'm trying to demonstrate is the size of the butt plug I bought for Emilia."

Voting for Round Six is now open - please vote if you have taken part in this round...

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-8-june-0900-bst.126394/page-64#post-10743706

--

NOTICE:

I am looking for a volunteer who knows how this game operates to take over at the helm for a couple of months, starting from Round 8 - Austria and ending after Round 12 - Italy, as I am working in the US over the summer and I'll not be able to run it while I'm away. Anyone willing and able should PM me, but preference will be given to regular players or moderators (since it might be necessary for a moderator to edit threads). Anyway, please let me know if you are interested in the first instance. :)

I am looking for a volunteer who knows how this game operates to take over at the helm for a couple of months, starting from Round 8 - Austria and ending after Round 12 - Italy, as I am working in the US over the summer and I'll not be able to run it while I'm away. Anyone willing and able should PM me, but preference will be given to regular players or moderators (since it might be necessary for a moderator to edit threads). Anyway, please let me know if you are interested in the first instance. :)

Anyone interested??

ROUND SIX - RESULT

proxy.php

1st: Mike458 - 25 pts (T: 9 votes)
2nd=: Famine, Soundtrack, prisonermonkeys - 15 pts (F, K, N: 7 votes)
5th=: Jimlaad43, axletramp - 9 pts (P, S: 5 votes)
7th: Niku Driver HC - 6 pts (G: 4 votes)
8th=: SVT Cobra GT, Legro - 3 pts (L, U: 2 votes)

Entries with less than 2 votes: No score

Winning Entry

proxy.php

Mike458
Bottas tells his teammate the ancient proverb: "Stay five yards from a Ferrari, ten yards from a Mercedes, and a hundred yards from a pissed-off Vettel, but the distance you should stay away from Maldonado cannot be measured."

Standings after Round Six
* denotes Round Win (ties are settled in favour of most *s)

1st: Famine** - 77 pts
2nd: Touring Mars
* - 52 pts
3rd: GTP_Ingram
* - 50 pts

4th: prisonermonkeys - 48 pts
5th: Legro* - 41 pts
6th: Luke* - 37 pts
7th: Jimlaad43 - 37 pts
8th: Pezzarinho17 - 29 pts
9th: Mike458* - 25 pts
10th: Furinkazen - 25 pts

11th: TheBook - 23 pts
12th=: haitch40, Flex0r - 19 pts
14th: RACECAR - 18 pts
15th: Soundtrack - 15 pts
16th=: Liquid, SVT Cobra GT - 16 pts
18th: aarror - 10 pts
19th=: mikeerfol, axletramp, Niku Driver HC - 9 pts
22nd: Omnis - 8 pts
23rd=: niky, BlacqueJacques - 3 pts

Round Seven - Canada will follow shortly

Round Seven - CANADA

15594.jpg

f1-canadian-gp-2015-eric-boullier-mclaren-racing-director-with-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg

Entries by Monday, 15th June - 0900 BST

Please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.
Please read the full rules available in Post #1 before entering.

I'm still looking for a volunteer to carry on the contest over the summer.

Please PM me if you are interested.

If no-one is able to do it, the contest may be suspended over the summer and resumed in September.

Last edited:
So how was the car?

FA:These flowers are just perfect. I really love these flowers.

f1-canadian-gp-2015-eric-boullier-mclaren-racing-director-with-fernando-alonso-mclaren.jpg

Eric: "Don't worry Fernando, we'll tell you when it's safe to go outside. Seb is bound to get tired of pointing and laughing soon."

proxy.php

I know it's not the trophy you wanted, but the Montréal Pride Man Of The Month award is quite sought after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back