F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
MS- hmm, theres nobody so tastefully and comicly pantamiming stabbing me in the back with a shampagne bottle on the podium...oh wait, there it goes

RS- I've waited too long to get a podium and not do this

Ralf: "Let's see how many World Championships you can win after I inject you with THIS!!!"

Michael: "NOOOOOO, not the essence of SATO!!"

RS: "Reckon you can win a championship when you have brain damage?!?!"

Omnis
Okay, I have another one.

Ralf: "Hold still while I flush Sato out of your rear."

Solid Lifters
RS: "Quick! Hide the booze! Kimi is coming!

MS: "Nooooo! Not down my back! I hid the deli sandwiches there from Tubby (JPM)."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Sooooooooo good omg, i can't stop laughing.... hahaha!

Solid Lifters

MS: "Nooooo! Not down my back! I hid the deli sandwiches there from Tubby (JPM)."

:lol: that ruled!

Ok so thats the end of the time and this is really really tough to decide lol

1st:

Solid Lifters

2nd:

Omnis
Ralf: "Hold still while I flush Sato out of your rear."

3rd:

somebody
NEWS OF THE WORLD

Rumours of a driver change for the new Formula 1 were confirmed today with a shock signing of Ralf Schumacher as a pit crew worker for his brothers car. Insiders are worried that his performance is slow, but recent podium action has seen Ralf practicing hard on his refuelling technique.

4th:

GT_Fan2005
RS: Muahahahahahaha no longer shall you be better than me once this Poison sets in!!

MS: ARRRRRRRRRRGH! THE BURNING!

RS: Calm down you pussee its only shampoo.

MS: ...

5th:

High-Test
MS: What are you doing?

RS: That's what your mom said last night!

MS: Uh, We're brothers.

RS: .....

Like i said that was really close, good job guys now for the next pic:

"mmhmm passing MS on the outside....... Kimi being #2 driver....... buying out doughnut king... mmmhhhm"

pshh....I gave TWO and still got 2nd place.

"you broke my ****ING SLEEP!"

Sorry Omnis but i can't put two from the same person in the points im afraid, try as many as you wish but i will only pick the one.

And it was very very close.

that's not the point.

...nevermind.

Monty's Mind "oooo...mmmm.......ooo yeah baby"

*out of shot Ron* "OI MONTY!"

Monty: "WTF! YOU BROKE MY DREAM **** SAKES!"

"Maybe if I make myself look like a Shar-Pei girls will think I'm cuter than Kimi"

JPM: "Yoga. Yooooga. Mmmm...sounds delicious. Concentrate. Meditate....on winning. I drive a McLaren, so I have on my shirt. I must be one with the shirt and the car. I must be one with the tire as well. I ride on Michelins, therefore I must become the Michelin Man.

...Mmmmmm....Bop-bop."

JP (camp, looking at Ron's shoes) "Darling, you look gorgeous, but lace ups? Oooh they're so 90s, Ron, and not you at all...."

"Right, when I click my fingers, you will wake up and believe you are Fernando Alonso"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back