F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
"quick, let's get hand in hand and do the can can!"

Another:
"In the future, people will look at us and feel awed"

Montoya: I look down on Kimi, because he is a miserable a****** and a Sauber driver.
Kimi: I look up to Montoya because is a fat Columbian b****** and is a Williams driver, but i look down on alonso, because he is a stupid moron and is a Minardi driver.
Alonso:........I got a big monkey and a world championship in 2005! HA HA HA HA HA!

"Ron Dennis actually took that picture, and just afterwards, the scene turned into something like this:
silly%20hats%20only.gif
"

I'm not even going to bother trying this week. Yet again Omnis hit the ball out of the park 10x.

Raikkonen: "Thischarismapumpisnotworkingtopumpcharismaintomyhead"
Montoya: "At least you can't see my ridiculous black boots"
Alonso: "Just you wait and see. In a couple of years time once I've grown these into monster eyebrows, I'll be champion! <Insert evil laugh>"

JPM: Hey Kimi, take a look at that stupid Alonso guy.
FA: Shut up fatty!
JPM: What’s wrong? Don’t they give you a hat when you pay for your drive?

Blake

:lol:

F1, what a waste of time aye? Whats it coming too, it used to be raw talent and now we are standing here with 3 drivers who 90% of F1 fans have never heard of, the other 10% being people who watch cart and have seen montoya, just another group of amateurs. Didnt think williams where that despersate though.

JPM - "Oh why must I be the meat of an imbecile sandwich? Mmmmm, imbecile samich (Drool)!"

Number Two JPM - "Just like a Twinky, I'm the gooey stuff in the middle."

gamepic79km.th.png

Alonso: Tee-hee, sombody farted.

Kimi: hmm...somethingIsmellsmellslike...McDonalds.

JPM: .......

rock. :cool:

p.s., whoo!!!! 1st win after a podium. tee-hee. I hope that will be a pre-cursor to my karting career, cause I'm already had a podium in 2 races total.

kensei
I'm not even going to bother trying this week. Yet again Omnis hit the ball out of the park 10x.

:lol: 👍

:sly:

Formula One stars fail miserably to recreate the "I look down on him..." sketch

ronnies.jpg

(tribute to Ronnie Barker!)

VTRacing
"Right, we've got the three suspects here. Do you recognise the man who ate your cheeseburger?"

:lol: haha thats right up there with Omnis's attempt.

Kimi - "Hey, Juan. On the count of three, let's pants the new guy!"

Juan - "Nah, we better not."

Kimi - "Why the hell not? Come on!"

Juan - "No, because! One day, we might be teammates, and he'll be motivated to beat us, and he'll end up winning the championship!"

Kimi - "Nah, that'll never happen. Ready?"

Juan - "Oh, OK."

Kimi - "Good. Here we go. One... two...THREE!"

[FPV]Rusty
kmi and alonso thinking the same thing- "That written on his chest is a complete oximoron...

Lmao. Compaq. More like Plumpaq.

Montoya: Supid Williams team. they tricked me by saying McDonalds was our sponsor. Mmmm, mcdonalds. oh yeah, a big mac with supersize fries!!!

Bee i think your next pic should not have Montoya in. I mean he's funny but we have had 3 pics with him already and the captions are getting a bit predictable. The Sato and Shumi one was good, maybe something like that.
👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back