F1 Caption Game - Archive ThreadFormula 1 

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamepic79km.th.png

JPM: hmmm, I wish Bee would post better pics to make captions for.

Kimi: Ditto

Alonso: .....tee-hee

rock. :cool:

lol, sorry. just post something other then Montoya pics. like, pics that aren't similar or will get similar responses. go look in that funny pics thread.

p.s. am I the only one who thinks Fred is making a "tee-hee" face?

Results of round 5:

1st:

Omnis
"Ron Dennis actually took that picture, and just afterwards, the scene turned into something like this:
silly%20hats%20only.gif
"

2nd:

VTRacing
"Right, we've got the three suspects here. Do you recognise the man who ate your cheeseburger?"

3rd:

Blake
JPM: Hey Kimi, take a look at that stupid Alonso guy.
FA: Shut up fatty!
JPM: What’s wrong? Don’t they give you a hat when you pay for your drive?

4th:

[FPV]Rusty
kmi and alonso thinking the same thing- "That written on his chest is a complete oximoron...

5th:

Touring Mars

Formula One stars fail miserably to recreate the "I look down on him..." sketch

ronnies.jpg

(tribute to Ronnie Barker!)

Ok so you want one without JPM for once.. ok i got one for ya..

to Diego440: Fernando when translated to English is Fred. it's like Espagne(or w/e) when translated to English is Spain.

to Omnis: his name is Champion, World Champion. :D

"David Coulthard and Rubens Barrichello not as open to Bernie Ecclestone's new hands-on approach to driver control as some"

Drift260Z
to Diego440: Fernando when translated to English is Fred. it's like Espagne(or w/e) when translated to English is Spain.

Isn't Fred short for Alfred? Alfred in Spanish is Alfredo. Hey, anyway, Diego in English is James, so go figure :lol:

for some reason the pic isnt working for me right now. no matter though its not like i'd win anything i'm the jordan of this thread. had a few zingers but nothing big...

Yeah the pic is failing for me too, i'll change it in a bit if it don't work.

Lol well it was that picture of Bernie and MS getting into a 'hands on' relationship but meh, imageshack must obviously dissaprove.... new pic!!

Button: Oh yeah, I love it when girls nibble my ear … wait, Ralf! What the hell are you doing?!
Fisi: Don’t worry he always gets like this when it’s raining.
Button: …

Blake

RS: *giggles* I went behind the motorhome with one of the promotion girls *giggles*
Button: did you see her hoo hoo's *giggles*
RS: Yep and I did more than just look at them *giggles*
Button: *giggles*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back