F1 cars and the Red Bull X1 online?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peter
  • 10 comments
  • 1,179 views

Peter

(Banned)
Messages
4,352
Messages
pj-gm
Messages
lol not happening
Just wanted to know if it's even possible to use these cars online. Because I've heard someone say they can't. This true?
 
Just wanted to know if it's even possible to use these cars online. Because I've heard someone say they can't. This true?

Ferrari F1 cars can just race against Ferrari F1 cars
 
Well, I know about that, but can they be used online?
 
I keep hearing people say the F1 cars and the X1 can't be used online. This true? Anyone?
 
It says. F1 cars can only enter a race where cars are restricted. I grinded my @$$ off for this $10 mil and now can't race with it. What a waste of life. 👎👎👎:grumpy:
 
online-options.jpg


According to this, you can restrict online lobbies to the Ferrari F1 car only. Which looks liek it means you can race it online, only in races restricted to the car though. Anyone want to confirm this?
 
And u can't use it in a-spec events. Ok. I've had it. Back to killing zombies I guess.
 
Exactly Peter. I just got mine a little while ago. People join room to watch. Who's got one? Race me. My online ID is over next to my name.
 
You probably can, but only in a Ferrari F1 one make race, if there is one that will be unlocked later on.
 
Back