F1 CE in rain

• Thread starter forzalex
  • 3 comments
ForzaLex
I was wondering during a career race when it starts to rain is there anyway to put on intermediate or full wet tires in the pits. If so how do u?

I was wondering during a career race when it starts to rain is there anyway to put on intermediate or full wet tires in the pits. If so how do u?

The pit crew decide for you. Usually 2 laps after the rain starts. Great to see a new member in this forum, but maybe dont post too many new threads for small issues. 👍

Usually, I'm leading. It all depends on how many laps are left. I won't bother if it's 5 or less. However, if I do need wets, I'll turn on the map and watch for the second place driver to pit. Then I'll send in a pit request for the lap I'm on.

I think the rain feature looks awesome in F1 CE, but unreal. If you take the wind factor under consideration, the rain must run-off your visor much faster that what the game shows. I heard that F1 drivers clear the water off their visors by shaking their heads as they do when they look to their rear-view mirrors. The wind hitting the visor plus the shaking provide temporary relieve from the water accumulating on their visors.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back