F1 Offers Free F1 TV For 30 Days

Yeah, this is available for a few days now .. but keep in mind, you need a credit card for it which is a shame to say atleast...

Yeah, this is available for a few days now .. but keep in mind, you need a credit card for it which is a shame to say atleast...
Not really. They remind you before the trial ends so you can cancel. Other companies that don't have that, well just mark your calendar and keep track of it. Pretty simple.

I signed up, payed 2.99 cause I didn’t fill in the correct vouchercode, so beware to remember all the details before you enter the last step of payment. Funny thing is, something obviously went wrong, and I’ve no subscription yet. I checked if there was registered anything on my profile, it was. Wrote an e-mail to them, but got no answer. So I signed up one more time, this time for free, but I am still not in. I’ve decided to let it go.

I think I missed something because I got the code, but now I cannot find a field to enter it, and I'm already on the page where they ask me for my card's number. Anyone knows where to put it?

I think I missed something because I got the code, but now I cannot find a field to enter it, and I'm already on the page where they ask me for my card's number. Anyone knows where to put it?
There is small box where u can fill in “voucher code”. I missed it on my first try.

C

Ok, so here is how I made this happen. On the screen where you enter your card info you don't need to press "Complete order" (or however the confirmation button at the bottom of the screen is called there). Instead, you need to save your payment option. After that at the subscription screen you'll see the following. That's where you need to put your code in.
5lbEEsv.png

Just cancel straight after signing up, you still get your 30 days, skip that anyway, 30 day offer has no access too footage.

So... What do you get? I keep meaning to sign up, but yeah it would 100% be so I could watch old races... Which I can do anyway.

Back