F1 results all predetermined???It’s

Status
Not open for further replies.
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Is F1 fixed by the rich elites to push a certain agenda?
We all know all over forms of sports have become victim to fixing, so who’s to say Motosport hasn’t, they all use network / radio communication so it’s not impossible for the teams to generate results among one another.
What makes me question it, is stuff like crash gate etc and a while ago I saw DR in the pits betting on how many positions he’d make up whilst at RB.
Is the real reason Hamilton is so successful because he’s black and their trying to push him as some kind of false hero for them?
I’m not hating on him or anyone else’s success but just thought you guys might want to think about it because to me it’s not beyond the scope of possibly and I learn to question everything.

He was singled out and groomed at an early age for his talent, you mean to tell me he’s the only decent black driver of the last 50years??? Why only put up funds to develop one driver and not a group / selection?
Is that not the case with women coming into the sport? So why isn’t it the same with non whites?

It’s certainly a question, but what’s more interesting is whether you have any evidence in support of what you are implying.

How could I prove it?, when they go to such lengths to hide it?
If history has taught us anything, people only decide to care after something has already passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back