F1 series. (F10)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matty
  • 183 comments
  • 9,938 views

What car?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Did MrMulsanne get a car?
 
Did MrMulsanne get a car?

Not yet! Got pushed back to tomorrow. Sorry an irresistible offer presented itself...
 
Jav
Not yet! Got pushed back to tomorrow. Sorry an irresistible offer presented itself...

Tell me more... :drool:
I'm not to bothered as long as he gets one before season starts...
 
Tell me more... :drool:
I'm not to bothered as long as he gets one before season starts...

Don't worry! It will be on your garage before the end of the week!
 
Is this some kind of offer?
Or are you saying that MrMulsanne will have a car soon?
 
IMPORTANT!
I made a mistake with the DATE LIST and I have noticed that I scheduled races on Sat/Sun when they were meant for Fri/Sat.
It has been updated.
My apologies for any inconvenience caused.
 
Don't worry the first 4 races are pre season only.
the rest may be on friday OR saturday
 
What a good Saturday of racing it would be. Suzuki Swifts then F1.👍
 
As it is I may not put up a poll for weather it's on Fridays or Saturdays!
So is everyone ok to race on Saturdays...
All pre-season races are both Friday and Saturday
Absence for Preseason is ok
 
I won't be here this Friday.
 
If gtp_racing has such a bad reputation. He should not be allowed to start at the race...
 
CtedAzur_29.jpg

CtedAzur_28.jpg

CtedAzur_27.jpg

CtedAzur_26.jpg

GTP_Racing aka excistor. Is that enough to get rid of this guy?
 
Those two where he was going up the straight in front of the other 2. He wa in a gt500 and the 2 others were gt300. That means he slammed the brakes in front of the gt300's.👎
 
OK! He is no longer part of this racing series
 
:D Good. Don't want to ruin this championship with 1 idiot.
 
Anyhow... as I was trying to say...
Does anyone want to host two races on the 24th and 25th of Feburary if not there will be no races that weekend...
 
Cheers for the F10!
 
Finally were all set for the series!
 
You may or may not like this but do you want to do High Speed Ring? It is great fun and you can do about 40 laps of it's on.
 
^^^ Please God let his answer to that be NO!!!!^^^
 
Someone doesnt like high speed ring then.
 
I cant join the race tomorrow, sorry. Have to go on a date with my girlfriend.. :scared:
 
I'm not racing tomorrow either. I'm going to a disco.
 
Is this still happening tonight and if so I take it we will be using the f10.
 
Back