F1 Summer Caption Game 2015: ROUND TWELVE - ITALY [RESULTS!]

• Thread starter Liquid
  • 133 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vettel finally discovers what Alonso did in the #1 driver trailer's energy drink supply before he left.

484970390-sebastian-vettel-of-germany-and-ferrari-and-gettyimages.jpg

Seb: Ferrari were asking me which washed-up, past-their-best driver I wanted as my team mate next year, but apparently you already have a contract.

Last edited:

Vettel: "You're wearing all that McLaren gear out in public? Are you asking for someone to heckle you?"

Vettel: Look on the bright side, Al; if there is a F1 Guiness Book of Records, your 55 points penalty will be a record-holder. If they have space for it amidst all the records I set...

Alonso: "Just once I'd like to discuss the way Ondaatje captures the experience of the marginalised migrant community living in early 20th Century Canada and the way he uses it to criticise the residual effects of colonialism as an allegory for the emerging liberal social conscience of the 1980s, but no - all they want to hear about is the engine!"

You better make way Seb, I'm supposed to be standing shoulder to shoulder with Honda just now

Seb: So how does it feel to have scored more penalty points than championship points?

Fernando: Shut up Seb!
How does it feel to wreck your tire in the last lap.

Seb: :censored:hole!

Fernando: Shame about your tire exploding while in 3rd place.
Seb: Shame your engine has yet to be a race engine!

01.jpg

Alonso: "I recommend putting those sunglasses on your eyes instead of the top of your cap, you wouldn't need to squint to keep the glare out of your eyes."

"You like my false arm Fernando? I originally bought it so I could play pranks on Kimi when he's had a few, but I've found another use for it. You see, it frees up my right hand to use a detonator which explodes my right rear Pirelli.

This year has being going so well for me, I just need to complain about something, you know what I mean? Fernando? ...Fernando? See how great I'm doing?"

Vettel: "It's nice to be winning again, but I don't have anyone to blame when things go wrong any more. There aren't any Australians around, so I was thinking maybe ... Pirelli?"

Alonso: Heh, "mix 21, Seb, mix 21".
Vettel: With the state of your car this year I think it's more like P21 for McLaren...​

'Nando, I hear you would like to talk about "boats"...

Vettel: "Hey, I heard Nando's is opening their first Belgian branch!"
Alonso: "Don't say it. Don't sink to those depths."
Vettel: "Don't say what, a...pfft...cheeky Nando's?"
Alonso: "That's it, I'm gonna pierce your rear-right prime tyre!"​

Touring Mars replied to the thread
F1 Summer Caption Game 2015: ROUND ELEVEN - BELGIUM [Entries By 31st August 0900 GMT]. There may be funnier posts after this.

Touring Mars replied to the thread
F1 Summer Caption Game 2015: ROUND ELEVEN - BELGIUM [Entries By 31st August 0900 GMT]. There may be funnier posts after this.

Beg your pardon?

ROUND ELEVEN - RESULT

stock-footage-highly-detailed-belgian-flag-ripples-in-the-wind-looped-d-animation-for-continuous-playback.jpg

1st: Jimlaad43 - 25 pts (B: 8 votes)
2nd: Furinkazen - 18 pts (G: 7 votes)
3rd: Liquid - 15 pts (E: 3 votes)
4th=: Niku Driver HC, Famine, prisonermonkeys - 10pts (D, A, K: 2 votes)

Entries with fewer than 2 votes: No score

Winning Entry

Seb: Ferrari were asking me which washed-up, past-their-best driver I wanted as my team mate next year, but apparently you already have a contract.

Standings after Round Eleven
* denotes Round Win (ties are settled in favour of most *s)

1st: Famine** - 108 pts
2nd: Jimlaad43* - 94 pts
3rd: Liquid** - 81pts

4th: Touring Mars* - 76 pts
5th: Legro* - 65pts
6th: prisonermonkeys - 61 pts
7th: GTP_Ingram* - 59 pts
8th: TheBook* - 53 pts
9th: Luke* - 50 pts
10th: Furinkazen - 49pts

11th: Flex0r - 47pts
12th: SVT Cobra GT - 33 pts
13th: Pezzarinho17 - 29 pts
14th: Niku Driver HC - 26pts
15th=: Mike458*, Pupik* - 25 pts
17th: DK - 22 pts
18th=: haitch40, axletramp - 19 pts
20th: RACECAR - 18 pts
21st=: Soundtrack, Stiggy - 15pts
23rd: aarror - 10 pts
24th: mikeerfol, - 9 pts
25th: Omnis - 8 pts
26th=: niky, BlacqueJacques - 3 pts

Round Twelve - Italy will take place next soon

Last edited:
Round Twelve - ITALY

stock-footage-italian-flag-hd-looped.jpg

273264.jpg

Entries by Monday, 14th September - 0900 BST

Please mark your final entry appropriately, and remember that you cannot change it once it has been marked.
Please read the full rules available in Post #1 before entering.​

273264.jpg

I think we'll need a Hyper Potion from the Poké Mart to sort out the HP deficit.

Last edited:
273264.jpg

Detective No Chance was hired to investigate another murder of a Honda engine.

273264.jpg

Ron Dennis: I'll cordon off your Gundam collection with these tapes, until you people stop diddling around with those plastic boxes you call "engines". And that is final!

proxy.php

This poor man was told he could be a Formula One driver. Then he found out it was to be in a Mclaren Honda.

273264.jpg

"Hmm. Maybe it was a bad idea to hire Taki Inoue as our chief engineering researcher."

01.jpg

And here we have another Honda engineer looking melancholically into the very restricted area reserved for engineers that have worked on successful F1 engines.

273264.jpg

"I'm sorry, sir, but it's for your own safety - you must stay at least fifty feet from Lewis Hamilton's hair at all times or you risk being irradiated."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back